What's new

Imran Khan Asking of Donations From Overseas Pakistanis.

So Saudi Arabia has the largest population of overseas Pakistanis but contributed only around 7%.
It appears that education may have something to do with PTI support has SA has mostly blue collar Pakistani workers.

So Saudi Arabia has the largest population of overseas Pakistanis but contributed only around 7%.
It appears that education may have something to do with PTI support has SA has mostly blue collar Pakistani workers.

Bhai, a lot of them are poor people sending money home to run their households. It's not fair to compare. Most people in the UK/US are settled and have more spare cash.

He is not asking to himself, he even saved lot on government account...

1651156553197.png

He's not getting a penny from me. He is about to cause civil war in Pakistan which I don't support.

Pakistan needs to maintain focus towards goal of Election 100%

Every time PDM pisses you off , Support PTI and Imran Khan with even more Passion

I agree 100%. In fact, let me put it this way, there are 4 types. .

1. There are some very educated people out there yet they have 0 knowledge of the political past and the constitution which this country in principle is founded of. They go with what the social media campaign, trend and propaganda is giving them and concerning overseas Pakistanis, I can honestly they have a lost identity and brainwashing on such platforms gives them a new excuse or outlook to be blind.

2. The other type are real corrupts who are calling others corrupt. I have seen people here who were once serving bureaucrats in LDA, Customs and Tax department and when they come to a country like Canada, they become citizens on business category. They own multiple properties here and live like kings. The reason for their hatred for PML-N is simply because they were not favoured. A man like SS had them fired or they had court cases pending against them.

3. The third type are people who play the ethnic card. There are many Karachiites who worshipped Altaf Hussain, a certified murderer and RAW agent, as their leader. Now that he is irrelevant from politics, the very same supporters have turned to PTI as Imran openly allowed them to join his party. Those who live in Defence or Clifton pretend as if they are progressive, however, in truth, if you ever engage with them in a discussion, you will realize their real hero is still Altaf Hussain and Imran is their leader as long as he prevents Sharifs who are always cracking down against MQM mafia and bringing law and order back to normalcy.

4. Imran has done well to use religion. He knows this is perhaps the most sensitive and weakest topic in Pakistan. When it suits him he brings 'Madina ki riasat', death to America mantra and pro Taliban stance. Nobody realizes how damaging it would be for us on world stage.
Fully agree
I was told i have low critical thinking
And so were so many pakistanis who are on top of their work outside pakistan

Pakistanis PMLN excellent critical thinking is the reason why korea got ahead of pakistan in 1990s, vietname in late 1990s, bengaldesh in mid 2010, india recently and may be mozambique and afgahnistan in the future

We are blessed to have critical thinking of PMLN and super stars money launderors like ayyan ali

My cousin who is local thekadaar is great fan of PMLN..its easier to skim money he tells me

Just donated 3rd time , inshallah next week will donate again
to Support Honorable Imran Khan and his Patriotic Pakistani Party members

100% fully agree on his vision for Pakistan

Modest figure 100 GBP

Allah will give me more inshallah My country needs this more then me

FightAgainstCorruption.png

Last edited:
Fully agree
I was told i have low critical thinking
And so were so many pakistanis who are on top of their work outside pakistan

Pakistanis PMLN excellent critical thinking is the reason why korea got ahead of pakistan in 1990s, vietname in late 1990s, bengaldesh in mid 2010, india recently and may be mozambique and afgahnistan in the future

We are blessed to have critical thinking of PMLN and super stars money launderors like ayyan ali

My cousin who is local thekadaar is great fan of PMLN..its easier to skim money he tells me

Our attitudes are not like Koreans. In fact all these Far East nations have no religion or moral obligations in society. They all have a consensus progress in life is progress in making money. Here every Tom, Dick and Harry is divided. What you look like, how you preach life, blah blah… We are bothered what others are doing more than what we are doing.

Bangladesh is lucky it has no competition. What exactly do they produce? Do they have agriculture as vibrant as Pakistan, a manufacturing industry or market as big as Pakistan? The only thing they have is cheap labour, and that’s not hard to achieve if we decide to be ‘in the game’. For decades our mindset has been on jihad and fighting wars. Until we get away from that, we can’t make progress.

India is a continent of its own. It’s 7x larger than us. In the 60s, 70s, 80s and till 90s we had qualitative advantage. We had better scientists, engineers, doctors. Why they left? Well yes some due to political uncertainty but largely I believe due to their own desire. Even an institution like Pakistan Army which is considered to be the most patriotic institution of the country, have soldiers who take refuge in western countries. There is no formula why this occurs. Our people make decisions based on free will and sadly it’s mostly from Punjab. I don’t see the need for them to leave their homeland. If there were people from kpk, Sind, or Balochistan migrating it would make sense due to poor law and order and improvished economic conditions.

I’m not the type of guy who brings everything to politics but since you have to bring it up my answer is always consistent. PTI claims to be ‘different’. How ‘different’ is it compared to others, we have seen in last few years. If you were to ask someone in the streets of Pakistan if years between 2013-2018 were better than 2018-2022 I’m sure overwhelming majority of people would chose pml-n. Even transparency international rankings show Pakistan’s corruption ranking worsened under Imran khan. Those who are not fools realize PTI is a party whose leader became a cult. He is not sadiq and ameen. When it suits him the same army chief, nab, and election commission are saviours of the state but when things don’t go in his favour they become enemies. He calls others corrupt while scandals of own corruption earth Hypocrisy at its best!. Democracy may not be perfect or appear pretty at the moment in Pakistan but I would chose that over a fascist headless dictator who also happens to run state affairs on the advice of a peer or astrologer. I mean how laughable yet sad is it?

Last edited:
Our attitudes are not like Koreans. In fact all these Far East nations have no religion or moral obligations in society. They all have a consensus progress in life is progress in making money. Here every Tom, Dick and Harry is divided. What you look like, how you preach life, blah blah… We are bothered what others are doing more than what we are doing.

Bangladesh is lucky it has no competition. What exactly do they produce? Do they have agriculture as vibrant as Pakistan, a manufacturing industry or market as big as Pakistan? The only thing they have is cheap labour, and that’s not hard to achieve if we decide to be ‘in the game’. For decades our mindset has been on jihad and fighting wars. Until we get away from that, we can’t make progress.

India is a continent of its own. It’s 7x larger than us. In the 60s, 70s, 80s and till 90s we had qualitative advantage. We had better scientists, engineers, doctors. Why they left? Well yes some due to political uncertainty but largely I believe due to their own desire. Even an institution like Pakistan Army which is considered to be the most patriotic institution of the country, have soldiers who take refuge in western countries. There is no formula why this occurs. Our people make decisions based on free will and sadly it’s mostly from Punjab. I don’t see the need for them to leave their homeland. If there were people from kpk, Sind, or Balochistan migrating it would make sense due to poor law and order and improvished economic conditions.

I’m not the type of guy who brings everything to politics but since you have to bring it up my answer is always consistent. PTI claims to be ‘different’. How ‘different’ is it compared to others, we have seen in last few years. If you were to ask someone in the streets of Pakistan if years between 2013-2018 were better than 2018-2022 I’m sure overwhelming majority of people would chose pml-n. Even transparency international rankings show Pakistan’s corruption ranking worsened under Imran khan. Those who are not fools realize PTI is a party whose leader became a cult. He is not sadiq and ameen. When it suits him the same army chief, nab, and election commission are saviours of the state but when things don’t go in his favour they become enemies. He calls others corrupt while scandals of own corruption earth Hypocrisy at its best!. Democracy may not be perfect or appear pretty at the moment in Pakistan but I would chose that over a fascist headless dictator who also happens to run state affairs on the advice of a peer or astrologer. I mean how laughable yet sad is it?
Yes clearly I am ignorant
Yes pakistan is most developed country

East nation are poor
And bengladesh has no competition as it in MARs not planet earth

Inshallah end of week more help for PTI
Best way to to help PTI and Pakistan Help Imran Khan

Back
Top Bottom