What's new

Imran Khan Asking of Donations From Overseas Pakistanis.

Dr. sb, aap ko main ne retirement mein se khainch kar idhar le ana hai. It is too interesting a time to ignore. At least some gloating is called for.

Replied to to you here rather than take this thread off-topic:

I think you are being unfair. Many (most?) PTI supporters have been critical of Imran Khan for appointing and then sticking by Buzdar. People were also annoyed by his failure to deliver on many of his promises, although we make allowances for the shackles imposed on him by the corrupt system.

The reason for Imran Khan's popularity is that he is the best option at this point and, despite his faults, he is at least honest himself. Yes, he has some character flaws but we are all human and nobody's perfect. If we wait for a perfect angel, we will wait forever.

That was a straight up scam.
He was young leader that did damakas back then so people donated billions

Yellow taxi you name they done it

He was young leader that did damakas back then so people donated billions

Yellow taxi you name they done it
Last ingenious idea to come of the Sharif brain trust that almost launched Pakistan into top tech innovation pioneers was the laptop scheme. If only IK hadn't those demoralizing dharna, how could Mian sahab code while watching dharna coverage live on TV at the same time...

Yes, that is what it is.

In cults people are so emotionally involved that they can see no wrong. A number of my school friends became like this. It includes senior doctors, small business owners, bankers & the like. One thing is common among them all - they have very low critical reasoning skills. Since we received our education during a Martial Law regime, they have close to zero political sense. I am a bit of an exception because I started reading newspapers at 8 years old & have gone on to study a bit of political science.

All the moderate & constitution-minded folks have learned to shut up in our school friends WhatsApp group due to a small vocal minority. Me & a big business owner are the only ones who occasionally provide a counter-point. We have a policy guru in the group, but he never speaks, though I know what he privately thinks. But this radical minority is so taken in by IK's charisma that one can not show them the obvious. Its a shame that people in their 50s (my friends) would be so deluded. Age affords one experience & one learns to distinguish charlatans from others. But IK has done a really good job with these guys. Its not a surprise that so many among our youth are also done for in this case.

Now matter what courts find, the cultists would stay loyal to their cult leader.
I agree 100%. In fact, let me put it this way, there are 4 types. .

1. There are some very educated people out there yet they have 0 knowledge of the political past and the constitution which this country in principle is founded of. They go with what the social media campaign, trend and propaganda is giving them and concerning overseas Pakistanis, I can honestly they have a lost identity and brainwashing on such platforms gives them a new excuse or outlook to be blind.

2. The other type are real corrupts who are calling others corrupt. I have seen people here who were once serving bureaucrats in LDA, Customs and Tax department and when they come to a country like Canada, they become citizens on business category. They own multiple properties here and live like kings. The reason for their hatred for PML-N is simply because they were not favoured. A man like SS had them fired or they had court cases pending against them.

3. The third type are people who play the ethnic card. There are many Karachiites who worshipped Altaf Hussain, a certified murderer and RAW agent, as their leader. Now that he is irrelevant from politics, the very same supporters have turned to PTI as Imran openly allowed them to join his party. Those who live in Defence or Clifton pretend as if they are progressive, however, in truth, if you ever engage with them in a discussion, you will realize their real hero is still Altaf Hussain and Imran is their leader as long as he prevents Sharifs who are always cracking down against MQM mafia and bringing law and order back to normalcy.

4. Imran has done well to use religion. He knows this is perhaps the most sensitive and weakest topic in Pakistan. When it suits him he brings 'Madina ki riasat', death to America mantra and pro Taliban stance. Nobody realizes how damaging it would be for us on world stage.

Last edited:
That was a straight up scam.
Indeed it was but the point was he started that so as to not let Pakistan get default and people were so charged up all around the globe that everyone participated generously. Its another story however when the time came he deferred the loan payment and all that money was gone.

Indeed it was but the point was he started that so as to not let Pakistan get default and people were so charged up all around the globe that everyone participated generously. Its another story however when the time came he deferred the loan payment and all that money was gone.
People don't get "charged up".
People are patriotic and they want to do what they can to help their country, only for these charlatans to take the piss out of them and their patriotism.

I agree 100%. In fact, let me put it this way, there are 4 types. .

1. There are some very educated people out there yet they have 0 knowledge of the political past and the constitution which this country in principle is founded of. They go with what the social media campaign, trend and propaganda is giving them and concerning overseas Pakistanis, I can honestly they have a lost identity and brainwashing on such platforms gives them a new excuse or outlook to be blind.

2. The other type are real corrupts who are calling others corrupt. I have seen people here who were once serving bureaucrats in LDA, Customs and Tax department and when they come to a country like Canada, they become citizens on business category. They own multiple properties here and live like kings. The reason for their hatred for PML-N is simply because they were not favoured. A man like SS had them fired or they had court cases pending against them.

3. The third type are people who play the ethnic card. There are many Karachiites who worshipped Altaf Hussain, a certified murderer and RAW agent, as their leader. Now that he is irrelevant from politics, the very same supporters have turned to PTI as Imran openly allowed them to join his party. Those who live in Defence or Clifton pretend as if they are progressive, however, in truth, if you ever engage with them in a discussion, you will realize their real hero is still Altaf Hussain and Imran is their leader as long as he prevents Sharifs who are always cracking down against MQM mafia and bringing law and order back to normalcy.

4. Imran has done well to use religion. He knows this is perhaps the most sensitive and weakest topic in Pakistan. When it suits him he brings 'Madina ki riasat', death to America mantra and pro Taliban stance. Nobody realizes how damaging it would be for us on world stage.
Good analysis & breakdown.

One can derive general rules for comparing politicians:

1. Never trust mere technocrats. They have no roots, no links with people, & often do not have a stake. Their political views are often an amalgam of drawing room political discussions. Case in point - Shaukat Aziz.

2. Always treat opinions of retired bureaucrats & generals with a pinch of salt. See what they were about when they were serving in whatever roles they had.

3. Listen to ethnic view points but with a view to wider context. Often their narrative is built around some grievances (real or imagined) and is often self-serving. Watch out for own biases too.

4. Never blindly trust anyone who peddles religion in quest for political power. They must never be put in high offices where decisions made would impact the country. Such people are either charlatans or parochial ideologues. A lay person with religious leanings is far better than any of these. When IK was re-launched with a big rally in Lahore at Minar-e-Pakistan, I was pretty much a blind follower, but even then I noticed that while he prayed Maghrib on the stage, he was alone. This pinched me & raised some uncomfortable questions. If I had taken note of how that rally was made successful & who was the force behind it & IK's trajectory from thereon, I would not have been sorely disappointed in August 2014.

5. Trust instincts of politicians who have risen to national level. You may not agree with them, but they are better decision-makers than any of the above.

Inshallah Thursday another Donation for PTI and Political Cause for Justice
If it helps Pakistan become independent from outside interference so be it

Least I can do since I can't physically be in Jalsa

www.namanzoor.com

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Paisa to ata Jata rehta hai

Last edited:
100% behind you Imran Khan
My tribute to out Nation's True Leader
National Duty to contribute

100 GBP Thursday tribute for Lahore Jalsa

Thank you to people of Peshawar - Karachi - Lahore and every where who came out to support Honorable Imran Khan

1650588709747.png

#امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

Twitter Handle

Real Time fight against Corruption on Twitter

Last edited:
Keep it up and continued to send we need $$$ business welfare politics doesn't matter.
Thanks to contribute national treasure.

Since the month of Ramadan is going on, You can participate in donating your sadaqat to Memon Medical Institute and help needy patients.

Since the month of Ramadan is going on, You can participate in donating your sadaqat to Memon Medical Institute and help needy patients.

Back
Top Bottom