What's new

Imran Khan faces wrath of protesting parents as he arrives at APS

COAS was right to not meet him. Only a few months ago he was accusing the honourable COAS of accepting BMW as a bribe from Nawaz Sharif. Then he has been indirectly supporting Taliban for the past 6 years. If I was the COAS, I wouldn't meet him either. Especially not with that Tango dancing wife of his. They need to stop acting like kings and queens.
These pti guys are just like the rest of the politicians. They throw blames like a gun spits bullets but behave in the same manner as a typical Pakistani politician would when they're caught in a similar situation as them. Only thing they're better at is blaming others.

Reham Khan Reached Martyr Principles Home in Peshawar for Condolences

we are Thankful To him for his visiT. we have martyr 's parenTs and sTill Their is grief, as laTer imran khan
in his press conference explained ThaT i am here To supporT our children and encourage Them which is The only Thing To defeaT Terrorism.

B7Ur7l3CYAAV3dx.jpg
B7UruO6CYAEvI0h.jpg

B7TrCqjCEAILwko.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, disappointed with Imran Khan's important marriage than APS school. Why didn't Nawaz Sharif visit there or any other political?

Well the parents lost their kids,so they have the rigt to be angry and emotional.
The only person who chose the best time to visit APS was COAS, stood at the gates with troops and wife to welcome parents and kids.
That was the time they needed moral support and redtoration of confidence after such a big tragedy and all politicians should have been there in the morning assembly. Yet nobody was there.

APS parents give Imran Khan a kick in the right direction – The Express Tribune Blog

APS parents give Imran Khan a kick in the right direction
By Shahryar Khan Published: January 14, 2015

25768-imrankhanpeshawarx-1421243088-258-640x480.jpg

PTI chief Imran Khan speaking with parents of the Army Public School during his visit to Peshawar. PHOTO: INP

25768-BTJGvoCcAAeUWVx-1421243140-976-160x120.jpg
25768-imrankhanpeshawarx-1421243088-258-160x120.jpg

One must feel some level of joy when people finally start seeing the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) for the hypocritical party it is, and start seeing Imran Khan as the megalomaniac he always was, but that feeling of joy soon evolves into disgust instantaneously after one is reminded of what happened outside the Army Public School (APS) in Peshawar today.

If you haven’t been following the news or your social media feeds, parents of the martyred APS students protested outside APS today, and delayed Imran’s arrival at the school. He was accompanied by his wife, Reham Khan, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) chief minister, Pervez Khattak, and K-P information minister, Mushtaq Ghani. He had come to pay tribute to martyrs and spend time with the returning students.

First of all, without a doubt, the protesting parents are justified in questioning Imran’s decision to get married. It was extremely insensitive of him to do it so soon after thePeshawar school attack. One could argue that it is his personal life and was a personal decision but the truth of the matter is that with public figures, and especially those with Imran’s magnitude, the lines between personal and public matters become very much blurred. How our media and people celebrated his union is a testament to that fact and also reemphasises how his nuptials should have been postponed for a later date.

Second, let’s call a spade a spade; this trip to APS by the Khans was purely a PR stunt in response to COAS Raheel Sharif welcoming students back to school day before yesterday with both federal and provincial governments missing. Imran went as far as saying that he had planned on doing it as well, but wasn’t able to due to the COAS being there.

Third, it was disgusting how PTI’s members, supporters and the official Twitter account discredited parents and protestors outside APS by calling them politically motivated. Gilani went as far as blaming the federal government for sabotaging Imran’s visit. The police present even manhandled parents while attempting to get Imran inside APS. Later, photos of children taking Imran’s autographs and stories of how they chanted “Go Nawaz Go” were circulated to propagate the ‘true’ reception of Imran’s visit.

Words cannot describe all that is wrong here. PTI’s reaction to this protest should have been compassionate and that of empathy rather than going on the offensive against grieving parents and loved ones.

It was also interesting how the party and supporters criticised the media for covering the protest outside and ignoring the reception inside the school. One must wonder howPTI felt about the media when their four-month-long protest was given live coverage.

Fourth, speaking of protests, it is astonishing how PTI itself has dealt with people protesting in K-P recently, especially after they themselves protested for a significant chunk of their rule in Islamabad. It seems that a precedent they set has now come back to haunt them.

To conclude, it is time for Imran and his confidants to take a step back and reprioritise their political agenda. The election rigging issue is important, no doubt, but is it as important as countering terrorism?

Imran himself, during multiple press conferences, has spoken about the shortfalls of K-P police and how they do not even possess tools to gather intelligence and investigate; should time not be invested in providing these tools to them and improving K-P’s security apparatus rather than continuing jabs at the federal government?

PTI has failed K-P and that is the truth. A testament to that was how Khattak was still on stage on the container the night the protest was called off, even after the Peshawar attack took place. The only thing on PTI’s agenda right now should be K-P and the security of their constituents. Nothing else will matter if our children continue to die and our parents continue to mourn.

I know ur baised against imran . It will not change anything but i will prove ur lies twice in one post

1) he visited the first day it happened . school were closed. When school opned . army didnt wanted any politian but army chief on first day . so visit delayed. 2 days after opening school he went there .imran khan give his plan much before school openeing and also informed about that administration asked him to delay . point to note it happen before any single person critize so u cant say he made this up after criticism
2) swat was handed over to TTP on anp request i can show u link the link but i have proved you wrong many times but it didnt change anythng
1) I know you will give up your life for Imran. So you don't read the critism very well. I didn't talk about Imran visiting first day or second day. It was about him being taliban sympathizer.
2) when swat didn't work out, ANP was in favor of operation and they even paid the price (bilour was killed). Meanwhile, PTI is still not in favor of operation and their bodies are not piling up like ANP or other anti-taliban parties.

Shame on you for supporting terrorists and terrorist lover.

So go, your eternal leader Imran Khan is calling you to get ready for dharna.

1) I know you will give up your life for Imran. So you don't read the critism very well. I didn't talk about Imran visiting first day or second day. It was about him being taliban sympathizer.
2) when swat didn't work out, ANP was in favor of operation and they even paid the price (bilour was killed). Meanwhile, PTI is still not in favor of operation and their bodies are not piling up like ANP or other anti-taliban parties.

Shame on you for supporting terrorists and terrorist lover.

So go, your eternal leader Imran Khan is calling you to get ready for dharna.

anp did did such a great job on terrorism that aswandyar fled to Dubai to run his hotel business after first attack on his hujra

the IG of kpk under anp is held by NAB in corruption of 1 billion and 20 crore rupess to purchase arms for kpk police that is right 1 billion and 20 crore that is what ANP and its supreme police chief was doing against terrorism

ANP send tons of ammunition to karachi from kpk for reinforcements for there target killers,bhata khors and land grabers biggest of whom was Shahi Syed ppp vs mqm vs anp made karchi a living hell in which thousands died and are still dying till this day

UPDATE

just today 3 doctors,2 rangers and 9 civilians were killed in target killing activities in Karachi

where as pmln is known supporter of Lashkare e Jhangi and BLA,BRA politician namly bugtis murees etc etc

TTP martyred 4 senior ministers of PTI in first 4 months and that is to name a few while PTI and PAT supporters are tortured in jails and killed by pmln punjab police and gullus butts

Patwari shame on you for political point scoring on dead bodies and supporting so called alliance of 6 families (for democrazy) in parliament where members are associates of terrorists as i mentioned above

Last edited:
Unfortunate. This was bound to happen, IK should have been more vocal and activ following APS tragedy, this miscalculation has allowed aNP to seize the chance to ridicule him and PTI.

The number of protesters although vocal, are very small. We have seen this before. Now that is not to detract from the fact the Those grieving parents have a point, IK should have foreseen this.

PTI has their work cut out for them now.

LOL protesters? They are the grieving parents of a 150 children they arent protesters or hooligans that IK breeds for his sit downs its shameful he cant even condemn Taliban even after this tragedy scum bag. He came there for a photo shoot not to answer the cries of those who lost their children nor to condemn the taliban.

LOL protesters? They are the grieving parents of a 150 children they arent protesters or hooligans that IK breeds for his sit downs its shameful he cant even condemn Taliban even after this tragedy scum bag. He came there for a photo shoot not to answer the cries of those who lost their children nor to condemn the taliban.

so why he was the first in APC to agree on army courts,on 21st amendment was that to complement ttp

he went there for the second time and not for the photo shoot

went to meet many parents of martyred childrens at there homes also

think with your brain dumb ***

Last edited:
Only hitch I have to support Imran Khan fully is his not timely and rather sometimes unwise decisions and his support for Taliban. May be maturity will come with time.

I know it's difficult for political workers like you who always looks for conspiracies to justify the incompetence, corruption and showbaazis of your leaders but still try to put yourself in shoes of the people who lost their dear ones and try to imagine your feelings for people who are sympathizers of killers?

For the last 30 years or so security has been under Army's control yet they produced people lke Zia ul Haq creating monsters targeting other sects of relgion, Musharraf failing to win outside and inside our borders, Hamid Gul a Taliban sympathetic, and Ashaq Kayani / Shujat Pasha hiding OBL. This my dear is worse than corruption of politicians.

Back
Top Bottom