What's new

Imran Khan faces wrath of protesting parents as he arrives at APS

anp did did such a great job on terrorism that aswandyar fled to Dubai to run his hotel business after first attack on his hujra

the IG of kpk under anp is held by NAB in corruption of 1 billion and 20 crore rupess to purchase arms for kpk police that is right 1 billion and 20 crore that is what ANP and its supreme police chief was doing against terrorism

ANP send tons of ammunition to karachi from kpk for reinforcements for there target killers,bhata khors and land grabers biggest of whom was Shahi Syed ppp vs mqm vs anp made karchi a living hell in which thousands died and are still dying till this day

UPDATE

just today 3 doctors,2 rangers and 9 civilians were killed in target killing activities in Karachi

where as pmln is known supporter of Lashkare e Jhangi and BLA,BRA politician namly bugtis murees etc etc

TTP martyred 4 senior ministers of PTI in first 4 months and that is to name a few while PTI and PAT supporters are tortured in jails and killed by pmln punjab police and gullus butts

Patwari shame on you for political point scoring on dead bodies and supporting so called alliance of 6 families (for democrazy) in parliament where members are associates of terrorists as i mentioned above
haha point scoring.

If you happened to read my other post instead of cherry picking, you'd have read I was equally against PML.

But then Imran Khan is your eternal supreme leader and you cannot hear a single word uttered against him, otherwise like other potians, you become keyboard warrior.

So when is your cult having next dharna? I hope this time you're prepared to attend the entire day instead of going in the evenings for dance and music.

"Blame" is one of the reactions of grief. So parents are going to 'blame' just about anyone they can. But IK's ill-timed wedding really did take away the media focus from the tragedy. Very ill-timed. Shows the lack of judgment this ivory-tower being continues to show.
As I had said many times during the Dharna-related thread: Imran Khan has never really been challenged and threatened enough in his life to have intellectually and politically matured enough. Heck, as @WishLivePak says above, not even the Talibans target him (though I don't necessarily consider IK a Taliban-buddy--yet).
The casualness with which IK makes decisions and runs his mouth cannot simply be corrected because he would bear the weight of the highest office in Pakistan; he is into his 60's and has been in politics for almost two decades but still shows lack of maturity. Sad to observe this. Believe me, sad to.

Imran already visit . He did that when it happened also today.

If we genuinely believe ministers and na speaker have stolen votes we shouldn't protest. Attacks will keep happening in this long war. Does it mean we have to accept every corruption murder and rigging?

no we should not accept it and continue to raise our voice but on the other hand we also need to accept certain facts. Imran has street power but is it massive enough to literally stir the parliament, the judiciary and the armed forces, the answer is no. Not even when Qadari was with him. Rigging has happened but now its up to nation to decide whether they want to continue living with a rigged government or they want change. For now the nation is divided. While one class is with Imran Khan, many others are ok with the system and N-league government.

"Blame" is one of the reactions of grief. So parents are going to 'blame' just about anyone they can. But IK's ill-timed wedding really did take away the media focus from the tragedy. Very ill-timed. Shows the lack of judgment this ivory-tower being continues to show.
As I had said many times during the Dharna-related thread: Imran Khan has never really been challenged and threatened enough in his life to have intellectually and politically matured enough. Heck, as @WishLivePak says above, not even the Talibans target him (though I don't necessarily consider IK a Taliban-buddy--yet).
The casualness with which IK makes decisions and runs his mouth cannot simply be corrected because he would bear the weight of the highest office in Pakistan; he is into his 60's and has been in politics for almost two decades but still shows lack of maturity. Sad to observe this. Believe me, sad to.
How can they target him? They nominated him for peace committee!

If Che is Taliban, Imran is Fidel Castro. He's using terrorists to win vote bank (Fidel using Che) and avoid backlash (ANP was targetted during election. It was really hard for them to come out like PTI)

1) I know you will give up your life for Imran. So you don't read the critism very well. I didn't talk about Imran visiting first day or second day. It was about him being taliban sympathizer.
2) when swat didn't work out, ANP was in favor of operation and they even paid the price (bilour was killed). Meanwhile, PTI is still not in favor of operation and their bodies are not piling up like ANP or other anti-taliban parties.

Shame on you for supporting terrorists and terrorist lover.

So go, your eternal leader Imran Khan is calling you to get ready for dharna.
well they gave up swat. Army forced them to operate. when it was upto them they decided to give up. So ur statement THEY NEVER GAVE UP was wrong which i was referring too.

being anti war is not a sympathizer. All the people how protesting against war in west is not sympthesiers nor the people protesting against drones support the terrorist drones give. SO no matter how shamelessly u twist fact not a single action of imran can be shown that supports terrorist. when some political elite is challange throught history they were labled as agent or supporters of an enemy. PMLN did same called him jew agent so did molana in last election or any election before. Now they couldnt find any corruption against imran so they labled him pro taliban. It was NS and PPP government which was involved in

now i will give three actions where PPP and PMLN physically supported support taliban , then u can give me me two examples.:

1)Taliban created in 1996s by Pakistan under government of PPP
2) Taliban was recogized by one 4 countires . Pakistan being first of them in PPP and PMLN government. there offices were opened here
3) handed over swat by PPP/ANP/PMLN

i could give more if u want

now give me two examples and dont run away

Imran again blundered severely and at such heights that its shocking to the core. His biggest blunder was not giving this event the focus it required and needed. Visiting the school once or twice wouldn't cut it. He should have visited each family member , each injured person as many times ad possible rather thaun coming to school with 21 cars and media behind him to take pictures and shine his politics. Bad and horror move by Imran which can't be defended and then that idiot khattak says ' yeh tum logo Kay baap ka school nahi hai' for God sakes they lost their children. Its their school and they have more ownership on it than him bcz they lost their children when he was dancing like a monkey.
If you think this was emotional that will end after 40 days then you are wrong. They will forever remember this when they see their children's pictures and when they see their sons on wheelchairs and with scars they will remember and they will hate all politicians for it.
His marriage was his second blunder. Should have waited weeks or months heck years bcz he got married when the event hasn't even reached a month and their wounds haven't even begin to heal. His supporters dancing in cities spreading sweets when those children are injured and bloodied. So why should they not hate him? In their eyes he is a self centered egotistic Taliban sympathizer , thus why shouldn't they hate him? Why shouldnt they shout slogans against him? In fact i can't even question if they are wrong in this.

Imran has shoot himself in the foot and he needs to recover quickly otherwise I see him losing from the only province that he is running........ Very very sad and disappointing.

Last edited:
Interesting.... One side APC school students welcome Imran Khan with full of joy.. on the other side parents of martyred children parents strong protest against Imran Khan... Again I said to Mr Imran Khan - KHATAK MUST MUST RESIGN!!!!!! Imran Khan is a party chairman, his party ruling on KPK. His CM is RESPONSIBLE! directly responsible... About lady who is shouting over Imran Khan is basically a mother of someone... she is emotional and not capable to understand any YES NO BLA BLA bakwaas... Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif both arrived on the same day of Massacre but again.. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ? definitely CM. Like Lahore CM of Model Town, CM of KPK must resign @ any cost. For political score maybe opponents of Imran Khan send their workers on Shuda forum but again... PTI CM is responsible.

Why dont you ask for PA chief to resign too?

So when is Nawaz Sharif visiting APS now, since its reopened? Last I checked, he was Prime Minister of the country.

For the last 30 years or so security has been under Army's control yet they produced people lke Zia ul Haq creating monsters targeting other sects of relgion, Musharraf failing to win outside and inside our borders, Hamid Gul a Taliban sympathetic, and Ashaq Kayani / Shujat Pasha hiding OBL. This my dear is worse than corruption of politicians.

Politicians you worship are also basstard children of same generals.

well they gave up swat. Army forced them to operate. when it was upto them they decided to give up. So ur statement THEY NEVER GAVE UP was wrong which i was referring too.

being anti war is not a sympathizer. All the people how protesting against war in west is not sympthesiers nor the people protesting against drones support the terrorist drones give. SO no matter how shamelessly u twist fact not a single action of imran can be shown that supports terrorist. when some political elite is challange throught history they were labled as agent or supporters of an enemy. PMLN did same called him jew agent so did molana in last election or any election before. Now they couldnt find any corruption against imran so they labled him pro taliban. It was NS and PPP government which was involved in

now i will give three actions where PPP and PMLN physically supported support taliban , then u can give me me two examples.:

2) Taliban was recogized by one 4 countires . Pakistan being first of them in PPP and PMLN government. there offices were opened here

he ran away, haha, noonis are funny

so why he was the first in APC to agree on army courts,on 21st amendment was that to complement ttp

he went there for the second time and not for the photo shoot

went to meet many parents of martyred childrens at there homes also

think with your brain dumb ***

Your the dumb *** following a taliban sympathizer. He never condemned taliban go find me one quoted line from IK that he said "I CONDEMN THE TALIBAN" after APS attack use google with you hearts content.

1: is nonsense careful what you bark Pakistan never created that group it came into existence through inner civil war although (many parties may have pegged one or the other) you do realize before the taliban there were just war lords not that taliban wasnt one of them it was just that they represented all of Afghanistan over a divided faction.

2: taliban was recognized by the US you never mentioned its simple from above ^ you rather talk with one united faction i.e the taliban than with 100 different warlords.

3: YOU MUST BE SMOKING CRACK.... Musharraf gave power to extremist religious goon parties JUIF MNA etc in 60 years they never had physical government.... He gave swat and piratically the whole of Pakistan to them. The ANP and PPP FOUGHT the taliban changed the views of the country CALLED IT OUR WOT....

Your the dumb *** following a taliban sympathizer. He never condemned taliban go find me one quoted line from IK that he said "I CONDEMN THE TALIBAN" after APS attack use google with you hearts content.

1: is nonsense careful what you bark Pakistan never created that group it came into existence through inner civil war although (many parties may have pegged one or the other) you do realize before the taliban there were just war lords not that taliban wasnt one of them it was just that they represented all of Afghanistan over a divided faction.

2: taliban was recognized by the US you never mentioned its simple from above ^ you rather talk with one united faction i.e the taliban than with 100 different warlords.

3: YOU MUST BE SMOKING CRACK.... Musharraf gave power to extremist religious goon parties JUIF MNA etc in 60 years they never had physical government.... He gave swat and piratically the whole of Pakistan to them. The ANP and PPP FOUGHT the taliban changed the views of the country CALLED IT OUR WOT....
Musharaf gave power to extermists wow?
then who the hell went against them in lal masjid?
if he was giving the powers then why his own political party couldnt won the elections under his rule in 2008?
yes afghan-talibans were supported by various govts led by PPP or PMLn, but TTP no one created them, they came into bieng because radical islamists wanted the gurntee s of thier future politics in pakistan?
& to show the fedrl govt, without sharing them in power they would not be accepted.
look who was sharing rule with genral zia ul haq & after him with BB & NAWAZ the same fazulr rehman & JI?
& now by whom?
whatever happened to imran was the reaction of his laziness in politics , which he kept running in waiting that, this fedrl govt will come down under preasure by the peoples in his side ?
now as he reached to face the common men , of pakistan he been shocked that what was happening , while he was having dailoge over dialoges wasting time of nation.
any way he has to face thier fears & anger , cause thats what brings him closer to them?

Bigger thing was , he went there & faced thier anger!

Last edited:
That wrath was replaced with warmth of school children reception and that is enough testament how popular he is.

May be Nawaz or Shehbaz should try his hand going to the school, that too without protocol or security and we will see!

Imran Khan cannot be trusted... not even a single bit.
His marriage was a mockery of the anguished Peshawaries.... i wonder how anyone could doubt about it.
Generally political response had been pathetic... and technically, first APC is responsible for attack, where it was decided to let terrorist leaders cross into the Afghanistan, by calling off army siege.
Army, should have never listened to the politicians, in matters of state security. Now after this out come, all APC participants should have been taken to army courts.
In principal, after Peshawar attack, emergency should have been declared in province, followed by behinds lashing of CM, PM and than opposition leader. Here army leadership failed to court the ineptness and criminal negligence of politicians, who are eating 90% of state budget. incl. IMF loans.
What has been witnessed worst is that... politicians are using this tragedy as an opportunity to negotiate with each other and conspiring against army.
I truly hope Peshawaries may not vote Imran Khan, in next elections.

The objective of this forum is to mislead Pakistanis... by blatant falsification of facts and history.
I doubt any one would come to you with logic and statistics. They will use derogatory language, personal attack, where they loose argument.

IMO, there should been no hesitation, in blaming Baynazir, Nawaz Sharif for the loss of 90's and Imran Khan for loss of Pakistan from 2005 onwards.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom