What's new

Imran Khan got Aamer Liaquat, judge Arshad Malik killed, claims hacker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kia Chutyapa hai, Mods need to do some cleanup here and put this fake news peddling bot out of business once and for all.

Pakistani kids ideal career choice pre 2000s: Doctor/Engineer, the usual.
Pakistani kids ideal career choice post 2000s: IT/CS
Pakistani kids ideal career choice audio leaks: hacker

BC, every single youtuber has links to the hacker now. And best part is this hacker is on everyone's side and no one's at the same time. Earlier today, my mother was also narrating damning stories the hacker revealed about bajwa. bcoz that particular youtube channel happened to have contacted the hacker when his bi-polar disorder was tilting towards IK and against bajwa/PDM.

aur @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE ki jab hacker se baat hui to us waqt hacker mian ke naarey maar rha tha.

Just like Rana Shamim and proven fake edited audio of ex CJP. Of course I am.

And suspended Tweeter account as a “source”. Every day there is a new “hacker” account being created claiming whatever one wants while the actual hacker has disappeared after getting paid off.
bro, i don't even think there's was an acutal hacker, in all probability. most likely haji sb wanted to stir the pond.

Great job Lumbar 1 and traitors still supporting him. Make sure no stone is unturned in turning Pakistan into a true banana republic

HACKER BOYZ !!!!! OOOOOOOOOOO SCARY SHIT !!!!

*rolling my eyes*

If this was the content of a movie, I would immediately turn the TV off.

Bhai thori to mehnat kar lo yar keechar uchalnay kay liay. Kuch acha hi lay ao.

First the 2000 bottles, now this load of crap.

What's next? Imran Khan nay PM house kay darwazay tor diay? Imran Khan nay PM house main mujray karwaye? Imran Khan nay Bajwa ko gorion ki nudes dikhayeen?

I mean come on...this was comedic before, now it's just becoming tragic.

The state of media in our country is horrific.

This is great entertainment.

I look forwards to tomorrow's noon league media cell bakwas.

Today you will get bonus... Uncle ji you claim, u very close to Nawaz family. Seems they have something about you.
Never seen such a useless post.

Haan kal ko koi aur hacker ban k kuch aur keh dega tu yaqeen ayega? The blackmailer establishment can nevwr undo imran khan fame now. All their life our agencies have done nothing but tape ppl, manipulate it and blackmail.

Misinformation is so bad these days cant believe much unless you see and hear it directly.

Hacker name Starts from M and last name starts N..... see that was so easy... lol

@mods this noonitoon needs to be banned for spreading this fake propaganda 24/7.

@mods this noonitoon needs to be banned for spreading this fake propaganda 24/7.
don t ban ...already very few Noon league supporters who can read and write ... don t ban....nothing else to have fun

don t ban ...already very few Noon league supporters who can read and write ... don t ban....nothing else to have fun
Uncle needs a timeout.
Send him in the dunce corner for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom