What's new

Imran Khan is a stupid Idiot with a running mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awan68

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20190406-125148.png

In the Jalsa yesterday in waziristan, Imran Khan again threw oil on the fire of PTM threatening the area. He again spewed hia adolescent and idiotic narrative that Army was sent in to tribal areas on behest of the US.

When a leader who is sitting in the centre says this, the local tribals who are loyal to Pakistan will find it hard to resist the PTM narrative. Did this buffon IK miss the days when terrorists from the tribal areas used to blow themselves up 10 times a day in every city of Pakistan, did he miss the days when these RAW/CIA controlled stooges murdered over 50k Pakistanis in a decade. Is he not aware of the fact that the Army saved these tribals from the scourge of TTP, is he not aware that there was no option other then sending Army to establish writt of the state again.

Imagine Erdogan going in Kurd areas and saying that the Turkish Army is sent after them on the behest of America. This idiotic man child is over 60 yrs old, has he no sense. His job was to approach the Tribal areas who seem to support him and promote awareness about how enemy states tried to use some amongst them to destroy Pakistan, he needed to promote the narrative that Army saved them from destruction, he needed to put balm on their wounds not inflate them making then go running into the arms of PTM.

IK is that stupid friend who is more dangerous than any enemy. He needs to be handed parchis to speak from in the future cause it seems it is difficult for him to get out of his lounge talk mindset.

Hes getting mad with the generals for protecting sharif brothers (which they're doing probably as an insurance policy after the last 8 months of complete incompetence)...i suspect IK will be straightened out soon

Hes getting mad with the generals for protecting sharif brothers (which they're doing probably as an insurance policy after the last 8 months of complete incompetence)...i suspect IK will be straightened out soon
We need to get rid of all these democratic buffons, i thought for a while that IK can be an answer but seeing his utter stupidity, idiocy of this magnitude, iam now of a concrete mind that we need to eliminate all parties and establish a direct presidential system which elects professionals nominated by a council vetted by the security agencies. Pakistan has too many threat to tolerate buffons like him any longer.

Hes getting mad with the generals for protecting sharif brothers (which they're doing probably as an insurance policy after the last 8 months of complete incompetence)

Exactly...….

...i suspect IK will be straightened out soon
I support IK here to straighten up "..." quarters who indulge in politics beyond reasoning.
Let the mouse bell the big fat CAT...….Ameen!
Let "they too" feel the heat....who thinks invincible.
@Irfan Baloch

On a serious note;

IK wants that those quarters who bring him in and now hedging towards sharif throw him out in an extreme anger.
Those quarter who bring IK on PMship wants Opposition (Zar & SS) to mobilize and throw this "Na-Ahal Govt" out of Power.
Zardaris are helping "Those Quarters" to save grace.
SS too will fall in and support and in-house removal of this govt.
But Nawaz Sharif & his supporters didn't want this govt to topple until they resign humiliatedly by themselves.

"Tabdeeli Ka Aik Bhee Kirra Jabtak Zinda hay......This govt should remains"

Last edited:
Exactly...….and
I support IK here to straighten up "..." quarters who indulge in politics beyond reasoning.
@Irfan Baloch
Are u Insafians becoming the new Patwaris? thinking their leader can bag the big cat? those sectors u talk of are the only reason Pakistan is still standing. Those sectors straightened the ussr and the us and u think this manchild who was actually brought in to power by those "sectors", will straighten them up? lol talk about fairies and mountain trolls but not this.

So he is getting mad at the generals by venturing into tribal areas and threatening national security by supporting narrative of PTM and u are willing to stand behind this guy? i always used to say u PTI supporters are just as stupid as those who worshiped the Shareefs.

IK is a بونگا
What the hell did he just say?

Why army will protect sharif family when their entire election campaign was based on fanning hate against the army ?? When PMLN workers shouted "Bajwa kutta " regularly In rallies
Are you out of your mind ?

Are u Insafians becoming the new Patwaris? thinking their leader can bag the big cat? those sectors u talk of are the only reason Pakistan is still standing. Those sectors straightened the ussr and the us and u think this manchild who was actually brought in to power by those "sectors", will straighten them up? lol talk about fairies and mountain trolls but not this.

So he is getting mad at the generals by venturing into tribal areas and threatening national security by supporting narrative of PTM and u are willing to stand behind this guy? i always used to say u PTI supporters are just as stupid as those who worshiped the Shareefs.

you miss out my sarcasm....by a thousand miles:p:

i think he is referring to earlier days of war on terror when musharaf send army on u.s orders after 911 and he is right that this was one of cause of killing of our soldiers and civilians in this war as well as loss of 252 billion usd to economy.His meaning is not regarding sending of army after creation of ttp in these areas

View attachment 551604

In the Jalsa yesterday in waziristan, Imran Khan again threw oil on the fire of PTM threatening the area. He again spewed hia adolescent and idiotic narrative that Army was sent in to tribal areas on behest of the US.

When a leader who is sitting in the centre says this, the local tribals who are loyal to Pakistan will find it hard to resist the PTM narrative. Did this buffon IK miss the days when terrorists from the tribal areas used to blow themselves up 10 times a day in every city of Pakistan, did he miss the days when these RAW/CIA controlled stooges murdered over 50k Pakistanis in a decade. Is he not aware of the fact that the Army saved these tribals from the scourge of TTP, is he not aware that there was no option other then sending Army to establish writt of the state again.

Imagine Erdogan going in Kurd areas and saying that the Turkish Army is sent after them on the behest of America. This idiotic man child is over 60 yrs old, has he no sense. His job was to approach the Tribal areas who seem to support him and promote awareness about how enemy states tried to use some amongst them to destroy Pakistan, he needed to promote the narrative that Army saved them from destruction, he needed to put balm on their wounds not inflate them making then go running into the arms of PTM.

IK is that stupid friend who is more dangerous than any enemy. He needs to be handed parchis to speak from in the future cause it seems it is difficult for him to get out of his lounge talk mindset.
I am not sure if you heard the full speech:

I hope all is going well b/w him and generals.

But if what you're saying is true then alarming situation it is...I also believe it to some extent.

So, generals tolerated shit for 30-40 years....gave corrupt assholes ample time to destroy country, allowed ppp and N-league for years......

And

they want competence from Khan's government in months? Why don't they allow Khan to roam freely? They were never in so hurry when it comes to PPP or Patwaris

Now when Khan wants to retrieve looted wealth from corrupts, trying to re establish economy...establishment starts having pain in ***? Shit of decades won't be flushed in months...I thought establishment would know that.

I don't agree with what Khan said...especially at this jalsa of Pashtoons.

But establishment again destroying Pakistan's chance , going against honest, simple and patriotic guy will spell doom for Pakistan....

There is no substitute of Khan in Pakistani politics.

IK is a بونگا
What the hell did he just say?

Why army will protect sharif family when their entire election campaign was based on fanning hate against the army ?? When PMLN workers shouted "Bajwa kutta " regularly In rallies
Are you out of your mind ?

Establishment isn't emotional or childish like PTI. They see interests and strategy. Bajwa has fought India on the LOC he doesn't care if some paindu in a rally says hes a kutta while fighting over biryani boxes.

It seems establishment want someone to fix the economy and run the civil state. They let PMLN do it....they didn't inspire much confidence and got caught up in probes. PTI was very popular but needed help to get into power...they got it. And now they're not doing well. So establishment never burns a bridge they may need.

i think he is referring to earlier days of war on terror when musharaf send army on u.s orders after 911 and he is right that this was one of cause of killing of our soldiers and civilians in this war as well as loss of 252 billion usd to economy.His meaning is not regarding sending of army after creation of ttp in these areas
I still think this was the best decision in our history. We are front line state on war against terrorism, 75 + Islamic organisations here shown their true colour of violence, intolerance ,extremism, sectarianism & terrorism. One of the reason we offically banned them.

I hope all is going well b/w him and generals.

But if what you're saying is true then alarming situation it is...I also believe it to some extent.

So, generals tolerated shit for 30-40 years....gave corrupt assholes ample time to destroy country, allowed ppp and N-league for years......

And

they want competence from Khan's government in months? Why don't they allow Khan to roam freely? They were never in so hurry when it comes to PPP or Patwaris

Now when Khan wants to retrieve looted wealth from corrupts, trying to re establish economy...establishment starts having pain in ***? Shit of decades won't be flushed in months...I thought establishment would know that.

I don't agree with what Khan said...especially at this jalsa of Pashtoons.

But establishment again destroying Pakistan's chance , going against honest, simple and patriotic guy will spell doom for Pakistan....

There is no substitute of Khan in Pakistani politics.

:rofl:

Ok for those who dont know what the speech was about please listen to the full 30 mins...

For those who heard it yet still didnt understand it, He literally ACKNOWLEDGED what the army did on behalf of USA...something which anyone who is hurt/ has lost a past/ has suffered wants to hear.....He is explaining I am with you and giving tasalee like a leader does when mroale is low...

If you see this as WRONG, then I assure you, you have no idea what a leader looks like or does!

People who suffer always want acknowledgement of their suffering like NZ acknowledged the pain of the Muslims after the mosque attack...She then reassured them of safety and she was praised as a leader...But if IK does it, he is somehow stupid and idiot?

Some of you children really dont know how to think or analyze!

Thread closed for being "half baked" anger spewing BS!

Exactly...….

@Irfan Baloch

On a serious note;

IK wants that those quarters who bring him in and now hedging towards sharif throw him out in an extreme anger.
Those quarter who bring IK on PMship wants Opposition (Zar & SS) to mobilize and throw this "Na-Ahal Govt" out of Power.
Zardaris are helping "Those Quarters" to save grace.
SS too will fall in and support and in-house removal of this govt.
But Nawaz Sharif & his supporters didn't want this govt to topple until they resign humiliatedly by themselves.

"Tabdeeli Ka Aik Bhee Kirra Jabtak Zinda hay......This govt should remains"
you ok brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom