What's new

Imran Khan is not just brave, he is exceptionally brave.

Former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan is quickly becoming a household name for his unique style of leadership and unprecedented fearlessness in the face of his critics. Many have commended him on his bravery, but it is fair to say that Imran Khan is not just brave, he is exceptionally brave.

Imran Khan has been facing several enemies throughout his political career, but the most prominent ones are the corrupt establishment figures, Asif Ali Zardari and Nawaz Sharif, who have been wreaking havoc on the Pakistani political landscape for decades. These two individuals have been implicated time and again in various cases of corruption and embezzlement, and continue to manipulate the system to fit their needs.

Despite the enormous pressure to be silent or back down, Imran Khan has continued to call out these corrupt politicians and has exposed their corruption on several occasions. He has unapologetically stood up to the Pakistani establishment and has refused to back down from his demands for accountability and transparency.

Another significant enemy of Imran Khan is the international establishment. This includes countries and organizations that have a vested interest in Pakistan's affairs, such as the United States india and few Muslim countries and the International Monetary Fund. These groups have been known to interfere in Pakistan

What are some of the reasons Indians are against Imran Khan, when presumably he is not good for Pakistan.
He's tactless

things were on the mend, then came Imran, the bull in a China shop :rolleyes:

man ruined YEARS of mutually beneficial hush diplomacy in his greed to rile his voter base up for his own electoral gains

game lamba khelna hai, but isko one over me 39 marne thei

man's got a good 'crowd game' maybe, tugging on everyone's heartstrings, but strategic ni tha iska vision

Trumpian personal glory.. ki I'm the anointed one type scene

power got to his head

Opening a cancer hospital can not be base to qualified for PM.

It is only qualified to start a charity Institute... During his tenure, there was no such example to prove that he was a smart and visionary leader to lead the country
agreed. Only qualification to be PM is how many Muslims you can genocide in Gujarat.

He's tactless

things were on the mend, then came Imran, the bull in a China shop :rolleyes:

man ruined YEARS of mutually beneficial hush diplomacy in his greed to rile his voter base up for his own electoral gains

game lamba khelna hai, but isko one over me 39 marne thei

man's got a good 'crowd game' maybe, tugging on everyone's heartstrings, but strategic ni tha iska vision

Trumpian personal glory.. ki I'm the anointed one type scene

power got to his head
Indians never let go of a moment to not only show how delusional they are, but also just how extremely out of touch they are with any information regarding the country on whose defense forum they are shitposting.
If you guys even had an ounce of good faith in you, you guys would've taken this once in a lifetime opportunity of anti-army hysteria in Pak to show your "rational side" and maybe even exploit the opportunity to put a dent in the two nation theory.

But how can someone show a rational side if that side never exists? How can someone prove a theory wrong when it's been true all along?

This dark time of Pak too shall pass but it will go down in history how indians and faujeets....two parties who claimed to hate each other were actually standing in the same saf all along. "Pro-democracy, antiarmy" my fucking *** LMAO

Last edited:
Indians never let go of a moment to not only show how delusional they are, but also just how extremely out of touch they are with any information regarding the country on whose defense forum they are shitposting.
maney theka ni le rakha har Indian ki posting ka

So, you believe that IK sabotaged the ongoing backdoor diplomatic efforts between India and Pakistan
yes

and that's the reason Indians are against him?
no

Do you realize that this only makes him a hero back home as secret deals between PDM/Establishment and India, and Generals & PDM elitists selling out Pakistan's national interests for petty personal benefits is something ordinary Pakistani citizens will never approve of ?
nothing remotely of the sort was going on (pure conjecture, but.. no way for me to know the details of) but that's what people say.

and oops, seems the rest of that got deleted.

Be that as it may, you are the most prominent Indian poster rn, FWIW. :D
oh dear, I hope not

in the shadows, tum ikkay dukkon ke saath gali cricket hi sahi hai

just a random here.. there are others who have a far better grasp on xhite and are more eloquent in their delivery.

A Resilient nation...
Despite having an incompetent shameless Government, corrupt Politicians,Red Tapped Bureaucracy, Lack of Systems & Processes in institutions & tax avoiding selfish elite.
All of it adding woes to a crippling economy.
The current generation is our hope.

Ft9uBROakAE_vl-

bad move, but..

would you agree ?
110%. Any sustainable deal will have to be made by a popular civilian govt, ideally in consensus with the military.

This backdoor deal would never have worked long term. Also, I am more than happy if we can transform the status quo on the LOC into some semblance of lasting peace but not at the cost of IK, because that would mean these current bastards and their offspring would have an open field for the next 2 or 3 decades. No viable opposition to them,

If you think we are banking too much on one man, you are looking at it wrong. At this point, Pakistanis might as well be ruled by Modi jee than Nawaz sharif. They are so fking despised. It's only 50% about IK's personal appeal. The rest is the pure columbian HATRED for nawaz sharif and his daughter and this rotten empire they built.

Back
Top Bottom