What's new

Imran Khan is not just brave, he is exceptionally brave.

Former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan is quickly becoming a household name for his unique style of leadership and unprecedented fearlessness in the face of his critics. Many have commended him on his bravery, but it is fair to say that Imran Khan is not just brave, he is exceptionally brave.

Imran Khan has been facing several enemies throughout his political career, but the most prominent ones are the corrupt establishment figures, Asif Ali Zardari and Nawaz Sharif, who have been wreaking havoc on the Pakistani political landscape for decades. These two individuals have been implicated time and again in various cases of corruption and embezzlement, and continue to manipulate the system to fit their needs.

Despite the enormous pressure to be silent or back down, Imran Khan has continued to call out these corrupt politicians and has exposed their corruption on several occasions. He has unapologetically stood up to the Pakistani establishment and has refused to back down from his demands for accountability and transparency.

Another significant enemy of Imran Khan is the international establishment. This includes countries and organizations that have a vested interest in Pakistan's affairs, such as the United States india and few Muslim countries and the International Monetary Fund. These groups have been known to interfere in Pakistan

Nerds.

with the exception of @Paitoo
@Paitoo has transcended nerdness.. that guy's Shearer Level, keeps it reigned in but zyada panga ni lene ka

@Paitoo will rip you you a new one (or three) in a second if he has to.

bruce-lee-bow.gif

@Paitoo has transcended nerdness.. that guy's Shearer Level, keeps it reigned in but zyada panga ni lene ka

bruce-lee-bow.gif
That's why I only ever mess with you. :D

He unloaded on that Iamnobody character a couple weeks ago. I loved every bit of it. :lol:
You were banned back then.

110%. Any sustainable deal will have to be made by a popular civilian govt, ideally in consensus with the military.

This backdoor deal would never have worked long term. Also, I am more than happy if we can transform the status quo on the LOC into some semblance of lasting peace but not at the cost of IK, because that would mean these current bastards and their offspring would have an open field for the next 2 or 3 decades. No viable opposition to them,

If you think we are banking too much on one man, you are looking at it wrong. At this point, Pakistanis might as well be ruled by Modi jee than Nawaz sharif. They are so fking despised. It's only 50% about IK's personal appeal. The rest is the pure columbian HATRED for nawaz sharif and his daughter and this rotten empire they built.
bhai

backdoor "deal" ni thi

negotiations, they were

I haven't thought for a second you're banking on one man...

it is the institution that's got your back, for better or for worse, is for you guys to debate on

Musharraf (rip), then Raheel 'big stache man'.. and a few between and since...

we're used to dealing with Pk Gernail saabs.. and kabhi civvie aaya, tab bhi calculation yaha hoti hai ki COAS kya soch ra hai ? :sarcastic:

That's why I only ever mess with you. :D

He unloaded on that Iamnobody character a couple weeks ago. I loved every bit of it. :lol:
You were banned back then.
I suspect that is Nilu Pule, the insane Maharashtrian ultra nationalist lmao

or, outside chance its Doc just having a bit of fun on an alt lol

bhai

backdoor "deal" ni thi

negotiations, they were
Potaato Potayto. What I meant is they were being done behind the back of the civilian govt.

I haven't thought for a second you're banking on one man...
An an outsider, you'd be forgiven if you did. It really is one man against the entire system. Poetic as it may sound. Only thing working for him is his charisma and the unbridled hatred for the alternatives. Pent up for decades.
we're used to dealing with Pk Gernail saabs.. and kabhi civvie aaya, tab bhi calculation yaha hoti hai ki COAS kya soch ra hai ? :sarcastic:
I won't blame you. The habibis, the yanks, the brits everyone wants to talk to them because they are a constant. Civilians govts change. They are often weak. So, it makes sense.

But, suffice it to say, from where things are now, there's really no room for backdoor deals by the fauz. It will have to be a civilian govt and a strong one at that. Even if they kill IK, you can bet your *** there won't be a popular govt for a long time, given the options.
So, if you want peace, better start taking aarti's of Imran Khan :D

I suspect that is Nilu Pule, the insane Maharashtrian ultra nationalist lmao
I think so too. Most people also agree.

An an outsider, you'd be forgiven if you did. It really is one man against the entire system. Poetic as it may sound. Only thing working for him is his charisma and the unbridled hatred for the alternatives. Pent up for decades.
charismatic toh hai banda

he's a proper hero, chiseled face, them cheek bones, his angrezi accent, the deep voice, his exploits as a sportsman on the field, and off the field with the ladies playing an entirely different game..

us small lulli gangus muchos jealous

---------------

in all srsns but, again..

Pakistan is a tough place to play the political game, maybe the toughest of them all

in IK saab's defence, maybe he was just too nice a guy.. ran right into a minefield

in his uber ambitious delirium

"yeah, errybody loves me, I'ma jumpin right in with the sharks and the crocks"

right ?

strategize ni kra bilkul

dive deep and upper cut and knock out a great white shark in the dead of the noight, m8

bloody cxutiap, man

Lahori logic- Innocents don't wanna go to jail, only criminals want to go to jail

So pure mard e momin ashiq e rasool criminals!

Chindutva Logic - he committed no crime but he should go to jail just to prove himself brave to me. A street shitting pajeet

charismatic toh hai banda

he's a proper hero, chiseled face, them cheek bones, his angrezi accent, the deep voice, his exploits as a sportsman on the field, and off the field with the ladies playing an entirely different game..

us small lulli gangus muchos jealous

---------------

in all srsns but, again..

Pakistan is a tough place to play the political game, maybe the toughest of them all

in IK saab's defence, maybe he was just too nice a guy.. ran right into a minefield

in his uber ambitious delirium

"yeah, errybody loves me, I'ma jumpin right in with the sharks and the crocks"

right ?

strategize ni kra bilkul

dive deep and upper cut and knock out a great white shark in the dead of the noight, m8

bloody cxutiap, man
100% of Pakistanis will agree with you. Guy is naive.

He did admit being blindsided by zernal bazwa. Man wasn't aware of the fauj's running with the hunting with the hounds, habit. Right up until it was too late. First time jo tha.

He said so in an interview last year, that his mother would tell him she worries over how he would do in life given that he trusts anyone so easily. He said I used to tell her, it's a strength. It shows I am not insecure. He admitted that he realized it wasn't a strength and bajwa proved his mother was right after all.

Chindutva Logic - he committed no crime but he should go to jail just to prove himself brave to me. A street shitting pajeet
That he committed crime or not will be decided by due process of law and not by your brainfarts.
So innocent that he won't cooperate with the investigators and so brave that he's running from law making the alibi of bawaseer after sending almost every man around him to jail. 🤡

That he committed crime or not will be decided by due process of law and not by your brainfarts.
So innocent that he won't cooperate with the investigators and so brave that he's running from law making the alibi of bawaseer after sending almost every man around him to jail. 🤡

Court of law hasn't proven him guilty in anything. So obviously he won't go to jail even if it gives pain to some pajeet

Court of law is also satisfied with his cooperation which matters and not that if a street shitter is satisfied or not

Au contraire, I like to be nerdy at times, but I am not very good at it. So I play to my strengths :p:

@villageidiot is a good addition to PDF, an intelligent and articulate person, and a worthy opponent.

@-=virus=- should try to not to get banned so often because it becomes a little boring without him.

As I type this, I notice that he has been banned again 🤣

Opening a cancer hospital can not be base to qualified for PM.

It is only qualified to start a charity Institute... During his tenure, there was no such example to prove that he was a smart and visionary leader to lead the country
Whatever skills he lacked during his term in office, the last 12 months in the school of life have taught him really quick. He also has learned his limitations and if not hopefully his team isn’t shy anymore to bring them up.

If re-elected Inshallah, the next PTI government will be expects to be a lot more professional and less amateur in all domains; politics, economic and foreign relations. The first time it was their first time in government, but the second time they will be the embodiment of the national interests, so they will attract the best the nation has to offer, locally and from the diaspora.

Evil is always winning in your case read last 40 years history
Reality is a stronger proof than any godly book
Evil always win look at your country too...... evil has to win to expose the truth

Back
Top Bottom