What's new

Imran Khan Is Not Without His Faults

Neelo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1. To the youth/middle classes, he says this is a fight for Haqeeqi Azadi from American interference.

2. To the west, he takes private phone calls from American lawmakers asking them to save him.

3. To the generals, he says let’s negotiate.

4. To the leftists, he talks about the ‘system’.

5. To the conservative Islamists, he talks about Riyasat-e-Medina.

His inability to keep a straight path and vision is what led him here. I said from the beginning interacting with the Americans was a mistake and it will backfire and low and behold, that’s exactly what happened. It was only a matter of time.

If the ISI didn’t leak it, who’s to say the CIA didn’t? Both are on the same page as far as I’m concerned.

The guys is clearly not a politician, no question he has been shown to be naive, trusting the wrong people and making mistakes on policies and personnel. He has made some big blunders no doubt. PTI is facing the music now, but the establishment thinks they can weather the economic storm brewing and somehow get the economy back on track. I think they will be proven wrong.

Even with his flaws, his honesty public support him same with trump .

I don’t disagree, but we backed IK and PTI because they were a step above PMLN and PPP….and rather than maintain that advantage, over time they have devolved down to the levels of PMLN and PPP.

IK needs to soul searching to do and needs to accept his previous mistakes and correct them.

Unfortunately, imran is a notorious bully. Even from his days of cricket.

How many people did actually support him just because he could speak better than Nawaz sharif and looked better in pictures? THAT was the problem. Popularity doesn't mean correct.

I don’t disagree, but we backed IK and PTI because they were a step above PMLN and PPP….and rather than maintain that advantage, over time they have devolved down to the levels of PMLN and PPP.

IK needs to soul searching to do and needs to accept his previous mistakes and correct them.
Not really Ik just needs a good team and i think this khan is not the same as previous one, right now he is taking advantage from where every he can get.

He doesn't listen to anyone. THAT needs to be fixed otherwise wr all know what is coming our way.

1. To the youth/middle classes, he says this is a fight for Haqeeqi Azadi from American interference.

2. To the west, he takes private phone calls from American lawmakers asking them to save him.

3. To the generals, he says let’s negotiate.

4. To the leftists, he talks about the ‘system’.

5. To the conservative Islamists, he talks about Riyasat-e-Medina.

His inability to keep a straight path and vision is what led him here. I said from the beginning interacting with the Americans was a mistake and it will backfire and low and behold, that’s exactly what happened. It was only a matter of time.

If the ISI didn’t leak it, who’s to say the CIA didn’t? Both are on the same page as far as I’m concerned.
I'll add something better than the shoddy list you made. IK is a without doubt an owner of strong nerves. most would have fled under pressure. He despite everything isn't in avenfiled or like zardari making back-end deals, and not like the rest of PDM.

1. yea all Pakistani's. that's like 100% want america to keep out of Pakistani politics and decision making. The junta wears Pakistan's uniform but serves amerika same goes for the elite in the country.
  2. that private phone call hasn't been tampered with has it? you know post production by GHQ? what can the yanks do when you will win in any election and the junta is trying to remove you!
  3. again what the hell can that rabid asim munir give IK? the speech it made in one of the recent convention has labelled it a crazy bastard. IK said that he spoke to bajwa even after bajwa did its haramzadi. you negotiate with your opposition!
  4. Pakistan is not really a leftist country like the ones in the west are!
  5. Pakistan was created under the Veil of islam? do you want LGBTQ+ type of Pakistan?
you do a lot of yahvian on this forum but one has to question your validity as you bleat out juntas/PDM manifesto??

I have no absolutely no idea who you are comparing him to? Your other politicians are corrupt and incompetent and only good at money laundering and stealing and even that is done through dodgy accountants. There is no yardstick. If IK was in a country with a normal democratic system without mafia gangsters then he would have swept the elections in 2013 and right now Pakistan would have been well on its way to rapid progress. Not scratching their a*s to figure out why they are broke and heavily in debt.

IK/ PTI is bearing the full brunt of naked state sponsored suppression. The fact that the man hasn’t fled the country yet speaks volume.

If you thought that having azadi meant that you don’t lobby for your agenda in foreign capitals, especially when said agenda aligns with national interest, and when said lobbying action is one of the only things that you have left to survive, then you are a child.

FwmP7aHX0AczNRr

Comedy by GHQ.

Go deep into universities and grassroots to recruit party members, implement inner-party democracy, and make decisions jointly by more than 6 managers at all levels. Ensure fair competition for continuous selection of talent. - The Party Democratic Conference formulates the future policies of the party and checks their implementation. Will people like this it? Will it win the election?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom