What's new

Imran Khan Is Not Without His Faults

85c662d6099f150dbdd6487c10df4164.jpg

I don’t disagree, but we backed IK and PTI because they were a step above PMLN and PPP….and rather than maintain that advantage, over time they have devolved down to the levels of PMLN and PPP.

IK needs to soul searching to do and needs to accept his previous mistakes and correct them.

I feel, IK is a naive politician who needs better political advisors. His problem is his sorrounding people are the same recycled failed politicians who do not anything’s to stand on their feet.

If IK comes to power, it is better for him to go back to youth and find out young enthusiastic leaders from the university or media or social worker group or someone that can bring fresh ideas for his party and people…

I'll add something better than the shoddy list you made. IK is a without doubt an owner of strong nerves. most would have fled under pressure. He despite everything isn't in avenfiled or like zardari making back-end deals, and not like the rest of PDM.

Comparing Imran Khan to them is like comparing apples to tatti. So not sure what you’re gloating about….at present IK is the least worst option. That still doesn’t excuse him from making blunders upon blunders.

1. yea all Pakistani's. that's like 100% want america to keep out of Pakistani politics and decision making. The junta wears Pakistan's uniform but serves amerika same goes for the elite in the country.

Good….glad were on the same page.

1. that private phone call hasn't been tampered with has it? you know post production by GHQ? what can the yanks do when you will win in any election and the junta is trying to remove you!

….well it’s been over 24 hours now and nobody from PTI has denied that call.

1. again what the hell can that rabid asim munir give IK? the speech it made in one of the recent convention has labelled it a crazy bastard. IK said that he spoke to bajwa even after bajwa did its haramzadi. you negotiate with your opposition!

I didn’t say he should negotiate with the military.

1. Pakistan is not really a leftist country like the ones in the west are!

…and your point is what?

1. Pakistan was created under the Veil of islam? do you want LGBTQ+ type of Pakistan?

Umm no Pakistan was not made in the name of Islam. If it was, all the Islamic parties would have supported Jinnah and Pakistan Movement. Instead they called him Kafir-e-Azam and his state “Najistan”.

Stop trying to hide history from Pakistanis with these fake theories.

you do a lot of yahvian on this forum but one has to question your validity as you bleat out juntas/PDM manifesto??

I haven’t hidden my posts or threads. Feel free to click my username and read my posts before you have an anersym.

I’m a rational supporter of IK….I will call him out when he does stupid things. That’s how democracy matures….when you punish the bad and reward the good.

IK isn't perfect, he has made many mistakes that a seasoned politician would never make. From openly imposing US and his huge miscalculation in extending Bajwa, something many including myself, hated at the time. That said, hes head and shoulders better than anyone else available

Last edited:
Jonny Walker I know your tout is here reading this thread.

I prefer cherry blossom, Kiwi is too greasy to polish boots and leaves your boots smelling like kerosine.

Okay that’s all I wanted to say, good bye.

Weird how simply questioning Imran Khan leads to being equated to boot polish.

Wow.

1. To the youth/middle classes, he says this is a fight for Haqeeqi Azadi from American interference.

2. To the west, he takes private phone calls from American lawmakers asking them to save him.

3. To the generals, he says let’s negotiate.

4. To the leftists, he talks about the ‘system’.

5. To the conservative Islamists, he talks about Riyasat-e-Medina.

His inability to keep a straight path and vision is what led him here. I said from the beginning interacting with the Americans was a mistake and it will backfire and low and behold, that’s exactly what happened. It was only a matter of time.

If the ISI didn’t leak it, who’s to say the CIA didn’t? Both are on the same page as far as I’m concerned.

Different IQ levels understands events differently, some goes on the words and some go for the meaning behind the words.

1. Haqeeqi Azadi means "looking after Pakistan's interests only" not country specific, not even taking orders from Saudia.
2. He is not the isolationist, neither Pakistan is in the position to be a self sustained country and IK almost in every speech says America is our largest business partner and I am for better relations but on equal manners. As far as the phone call, it was about human rights violations in Pakistan and he asked the senator to raise voice about it.

3. He cannot get anywhere without negotiation, generals hold all the power right now, fight is to bring generals to negotiating table.
4. system is the foundation stone of a society, there is no leftists or rightist about it

5. he openly says modern west is built on Riyasat-e-medina concept, some with lack of understanding think riyasat-e-medina means islamic Riyasat which is misguiding and mostly done by PMLN media wings and fools buy it. Imran clearly gives examples of Scandinavian Countries (Sweden mostly)....justice and Riyasat taking responsibilities of poors.

So, Yes there was only one personality in the human history who had no faults and Imran does have his faults but your points were your own misunderstanding.

You clearly are amongst those whose opinion can be changed by twisting of words and that is why these phone call are being leaked. I find nothing in this phone calls that grants last 2 days 24 hours discussion on govt supported channels, it was a common sense phone call...but it clearly effects some.

Added: This is why GHQ kidnapped Imran Riaz Khan, he is the most listened and logical analyst who can debunk these propagandas so ordinary people can understand...I miss him and this will harm PTI

Last edited:
Good thread. PTI folks need to introspect and question their leadership. I see this culture in their second tier leadership which is a good thing.

Imran Khan has his flaws. Top of my head, few blunders, giving extension to Bajwa, letting Nawaz Sharif go, blooper statements when US exited Afghanistan that Afghanistan have broken the shackles of slavery, sticking to Buzdar, focusing too much energy on accountability (should have kept quiet and let NAB do its job).

Post April ‘22, he has done a good job, although alot of it comes from the hatred of establishment. He has done a decent job exposing the establishment and pressured them into making mistakes again and again. The Babar Anjum presser was a cherry on top. Going after Khadija Shah will be another blunder. Toshakhana did not stick when they found out it will be an own goal. Al Qadir will be same story. As for Maryam, she is quite helpful to PTI’s cause.

IK has been vindicated time and again. The opposition giving themselves NRO, the judges in their pocket, the cosy relationship between the higher command and the corrupt PDM. Subservient media. Treating constitution like a tissue paper. Every day and he is being proven right.

Last edited:
How is this possible a human being is flawless, to err is human.

People have had hope, aspirations, they were striding, striving towards a cherished destination, in IK government, with passion, zeal for a change.

Journey is the destination, people had embarked on a journey, challenging but promising, full with opportunities, now there is no hope, no umeed left.

No country can progress with despondency, hopelessness, despair taking over, like the scenario now.

This is the difference between the current regime, situation and the IK government, was a people mandated government.

Once you lose hope, you loses everything.

Last edited:
IK is far from perfect. During his rule I have criticized him countless times. In fact, had IK really taken Bajwa to task we wouldn't be here today. Now I understand that it is easier said than done.

Still, IK is the best leader we have had in a very long time.

Last edited:
It seem Niazi Sahab is doing everything possible to ensure that none of his family members has to spend a day in jail. What has he done for the the PTI workers who have been locked away just for acting according to his instructions?

1. To the youth/middle classes, he says this is a fight for Haqeeqi Azadi from American interference.

2. To the west, he takes private phone calls from American lawmakers asking them to save him.

3. To the generals, he says let’s negotiate.

4. To the leftists, he talks about the ‘system’.

5. To the conservative Islamists, he talks about Riyasat-e-Medina.

His inability to keep a straight path and vision is what led him here. I said from the beginning interacting with the Americans was a mistake and it will backfire and low and behold, that’s exactly what happened. It was only a matter of time.

If the ISI didn’t leak it, who’s to say the CIA didn’t? Both are on the same page as far as I’m concerned.
It mean he is good, he knows exactly what the listener want to hear from him.
BTW nothing you mentioned here are conflicting, You can have Riyasat-e-Madina, without American Interference but good relations with America (where you can use these good relations to influence the Generals who are still American's .......) , and you do it with negotiating with generals and inplace a good system in the country.

Good thread. PTI folks need to introspect and question their leadership. I see this culture in their second tier leadership which is a good thing.

Imran Khan has his flaws. Top of my head, few blunders, giving extension to Bajwa, letting Nawaz Sharif go, blooper statements when US exited Afghanistan that Afghanistan have broken the shackles of slavery, sticking to Buzdar, focusing too much energy on accountability (should have kept quiet and let NAB do its job).

Post April ‘22, he has done a good job, although alot of it comes from the hatred of establishment. He has done a decent job exposing the establishment and pressured them into making mistakes again and again. The Babar Anjum presser was a cherry on top. Going after Khadija Shah will be another blunder. Toshakhana did not stick when they found out it will be an own goal. Al Qadir will be same story. As for Maryam, she is quite helpful to PTI’s cause.

IK has been vindicated time and again. The opposition giving themselves NRO, the judges in their pocket, the cosy relationship between the higher command and the corrupt PDM. Subservient media. Treating constitution like a tissue paper. Every day and he is being proven right.

I agree

I don’t disagree, but we backed IK and PTI because they were a step above PMLN and PPP….and rather than maintain that advantage, over time they have devolved down to the levels of PMLN and PPP.

IK needs to soul searching to do and needs to accept his previous mistakes and correct them.
How old is Imran Khan? Imran Khan is 71 years old this year, not 51. How many years can IK be active in Pakistani politics? People in PTI are all frustrated politicians who defected from pmlm, PPP, pmlm(q) in the past. What charm can these people have? As Imran Khan ages, PTI will inevitably decline eventually! !

Back
Top Bottom