What's new

Imran Khan Is Not Without His Faults

1. To the youth/middle classes, he says this is a fight for Haqeeqi Azadi from American interference.

2. To the west, he takes private phone calls from American lawmakers asking them to save him.

3. To the generals, he says let’s negotiate.

4. To the leftists, he talks about the ‘system’.

5. To the conservative Islamists, he talks about Riyasat-e-Medina.

His inability to keep a straight path and vision is what led him here. I said from the beginning interacting with the Americans was a mistake and it will backfire and low and behold, that’s exactly what happened. It was only a matter of time.

If the ISI didn’t leak it, who’s to say the CIA didn’t? Both are on the same page as far as I’m concerned.S

Stip proa
1. To the youth/middle classes, he says this is a fight for Haqeeqi Azadi from American interference.

2. To the west, he takes private phone calls from American lawmakers asking them to save him.

His inability to keep a straight path and vision is what led him here. I said from the beginning interacting with the Americans was a mistake and it will backfire and low and behold, that’s exactly what happened. It was only a matter of time.

If the ISI didn’t leak it, who’s to say the CIA didn’t? Both are on the same page as far as I’m concerned.

Stop propaganda and spreading false info

I wi say this, he didn’t run off to England but stayed behind in Pakistan to fight on. He’s a strong leader albeit as savvy as the crooks.

I criticized PTI IK when they were in power. Now, I know that I was a duffer to do so. Because on the surface I could not see what constraints were put on IK. Now I realize that given the constraints, given the limitations, he was found very well and going in right direction.

That he’s not a Machiavellian politician is a feather in his cap. I would not want the PM to be like that.

And this is exactly why I said Imran Khan shouldn’t interact with the Americans at all. His backtracking was a sign of weakness and his enemies pounced on it.

And this is the thanks he got for it.

If the ISI didn’t leak it, who’s to say the CIA didn’t? Both are on the same page as far as I’m concerned.

I don't support him because he is perfect or an angel. I support him because fundamentally he represents a Pakistan free from the corrupt establishment and he won't budge.

Weird how simply questioning Imran Khan leads to being equated to boot polish.

Wow.

Weren't you the one calling me a Patwari or something not too long ago?

Feel the pain, bubba!

I guess now you see how the Youth Train reacts the moment you criticize their supreme (cult) leader. The pet chicks come flocking down on your arse, flapping their little wings and chirping to high heavens, calling you a traitor, beggar, Patwari, arse kisser, boot polishia, you name it.

What these idiots fail to realize is the simple fact that criticism isn't necessarily a sign of hatred. Just because I can look at someone's personality traits objectively doesn't mean I'm emptying my bladder on 'em.

Their mental backflips are just... surreal.

P.S I don't care about PDM, just like I didn't care about PTI, PPP, or that late Musharraf dude. They're all the same.

We thought he would save Pakistan but instead put it in debt, the poor thought he would give them respite instead he took their bread, the people thought they would give them hope and instead got despair, the army thought he was with them and instead he challenged them bare. What a disappointment Imran Khan was let's hope he has more flair.

What a disappointment Imran Khan was let's hope he has more flair

It doesn't matter now, Khan Jee.

He dug his own grave the moment he unleashed his minions / cannon fodder against the army. For months, his unhinged rhetoric was tolerated. Literally for months!

But nope, he kept running his mouth, and boy did he run his mouth!

Cursing the establishment is one thing. Biting the hand that fed him and made him the P.M was just an epic f**k up!

All he had to do was follow the damn trai... I mean, follow the course of events, wait patiently for the next general elections and, in the meantime, mend ties with the army. But nope, he was so full of himself that he thought he'd single-handedly push this country into a 2011-esque Egyptian revolution.

Little did he know that he was living and breathing in a social media bubble, heh! He way overestimated his reach and influence so yeah, no sh!t, it all backfired right in his face!

Back
Top Bottom