What's new

Imran Khan meets Gen. Bajwa in Islamabad - 18th March 2022

Can they not just dig up the evidence of all the corruption that has taken place by the opposition and disqualify them?

The judiciary is one of the main problems of Pakistan. My heart says that all of them will rot in hell. Do you remember when Nawaz Sharif was to be guilty on all charges, yet they just disqualified him on the basis of "Aqmah"? What about all his other crimes?

It's moments like these when concerned Pakistanis say: "Ye sab mil ke ch*tia bana rahay hain hamain.........."

Everyone is in on this. Because If one feudal lord falls, the whole system of exploitation will be compromised. If one Army Chief falls at the knees of Imran Khan, the complete role of establishment in Pakistan politics will be compromised. Judiciary cannot fall because they are sitting inside a steel cage, and only the establishment can talk to them covertly.

This is a picture named: The Judgment Of Cambyses by Gerard David. It depicts in graphic detail an executioner flaying alive the corrupt Persian judge Sisamnes.

1647624695671.png

If Bilawal House is burned down I would be ok with it'

House-on-fire-2.ashx

If the walls protecting the rich corrupt are torn down by a battering ram I would be ok at this point

World wide there is a ban on extensive walls , yet Bilawal house has walls similar to a Castle

If Raiwind Castle is burned down I would be ok with it

We mock Indians for caste system

And here in Pakistan we have different housing socieities for elites and poor.

No difference.

Zardari and Establishment both are different sides of the same coin. I am no fan of PTI but I don't want to see the same corrupt ruling elite in the power again.

The establishment thinks we aam awaam of Pakistan are fools and they can manipulate us via media. But those games are long gone and the people of Pakistan are getting hopeless.

If the establishment goes according to the current trend, and once the current political episode ends, the brain drain from this country will increase and educated Pakistanis will leave the country as soon as they get the chance. Pakistan will further go into economic and social turmoil until Allah blesses us with a brave army chief that thinks about Pakistan and Islam first.

Ishaq Dar left country Judiciary and Law could not stop him

Nawaz Sharif escaped law and prison time after imprisonment by fake records , judiciary involved

Maryem Nawaz escaped law and prison time again by virtue of soft hand from Judiciary

Countless fake account cases , and illegal transactions against Zardari but those cases are moved forward while the guilty runs around free

Showbaz running around as Guarantor of Escaped fugitive brother nothing happened for his fake promise his brother is a fugitive for 3-4 years now

1647625925973.png

Last edited:
Because there is no evidence of army involvement! When you have evidence, then you can have a thread, that's logical!

No case against Zardari has been proven yet we know he is the most corrupt scumbag in the history of the country.

Uzair Baloch is getting his cases quashed because lack of evidences.

Leave me, sober Pro-Pakistan analysts like Moeed Yousuf and Arshad Sharif are of the same view.

Iqrar is one of the critics of current govt. He did a program on streets and that too in Lahore and there were hardly couple of ppl who were against PM IK and his stance. Overwhelming majority were in PM IK's support. If corrupts and status quo is back in power , than the lava is only going to build up to explode like never before sooner or later. This is not Pakistan of the old..

Last edited:

Iqrar is one of the critics of current govt. He did a program on streets and that too in Lahore and there were hardly couple of ppl who were against PM IK and his stance. Overwhelming, almost all were in PM IK's support. If corrupts and status quo is back in power , than the lava is only going to build up to explode like never before sooner or later. This is not Pakistan of the old..

Swearing at our armed forces won’t do much for youthias. You had more support then anyone else in the history of Pakistan. Three ISI chiefs Zaheer moustache, Pasha Salt & Pepper and Faiz protected you by risking their careers. No one stopped you from delivering for Pakistan. Sadly, you didn’t deliver. It’s time to accept your defeat and move on.

Imran Khan is not going anywhere, this situation will make him stronger, establishment is with him. All the lies spread by the enemies that establishment is with opposition will be proven wrong in time. Imran Khan will have more seats in next election.
use and discard, is the motto , in 501 workshop,

u must be in coma,

Back
Top Bottom