What's new

Imran Khan meets Gen. Bajwa in Islamabad - 18th March 2022

National government can't do shit, they will be out bidding each other for money, they are too corrupt greedy selfish and too thick to lead a country like Pakistan.

When national government and forces are on one page they can do wonders. Hope for the best my friend. Niazi leaving the office is not the end of world.

Why everything has to have a political angle ??

May be the meeting was to discuss 23 March Parade or something related to OIC ??

🤔

When national government and forces are on one page they can do wonders. Hope for the best my friend. Niazi leaving the office is not the end of world.

All the others have been tried and tested with very disappointing results, National government will not work, if you think national government will do better than good luck to you, I don't trust the current opposition parties and never will.

As far as i know,the establishment delivered the message to IK that they are neutral, which lead to IK saying rubbish in that jalsa.
I am friends with a couple of PTI MNAs and they tell me that IK treats them like servants or garbage, he thinks MNAs are useless idiots and even prefers DC/AC over his own elected MNAs. They say he put azam khan a non elected guy incharge of everything and he even used to abuse MNAs. Where is azam khan now? Those MNAs truly hate IK and his attitude, they will drown him now.

zarvan is right though!
nuff said....

1647627811394.png

this country is done for... establishment will never let it get a stable government.. and in result they are ruining the entire country! The will keep repeating the same circus!

to all my pdfs please drink tea and listen to this to rejuvenate your souls

its time to wake the f up Pakistanis, this is it... you'll never be ruled again by Sharif, Bhutto clan
I wish OP can organize protests in front of the Pak embassy, boycott remittances
if this gov ends or is nearing an end

There is alot of pressure on the Army and Establishment to get rid of Imran Khan by the corrupt lot of politicians and Mafias that now have their dirty tentacles in almost all aspects of Pakistani society. Does the Army want the old faces back...NO...is the Army happy with Imran Khan?...NO...he has been a disappointment in many ways, he is emotional, inexperienced among other things but he is not corrupt and does truly have Pakistans best interest at heart.

The choice has been between supporting IK or throwing the country to the wolves. They have chosen to support the later. Question is how long can this go on? They really don't want to step in and take over, that's Bajwa. They are worried about the international reaction, sanctions etc etc. Ultimately they will have to intervene as the system is rotten beyond repair. It's just delaying the inevitable until the situation is so bad that everyone will say...yeah, they had no choice. This time though I hope they use the stick rather than pretending to be enlightened democrats in uniform as they have historically done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom