What's new

Imran Khan says he has the support to become Pakistan's future leader

AND WAT IS OUR FOREIGN POLICY????it could be internal policy which is army should take over the government in every 4 to 5 years..

With out local policy and correction in our local gov systems and judicial system issues, we can't focus on global forigne policy matters we have too many problems in our local system so that has to get corrected frist

Last edited:
:what::what: One Hospital built by money mostly provided by middle class and poor Pakistanis.

Anyway Social work is not a criteria for becoming a leader in the current political system.

Credit is due , when its due, he helped create a vision that when Pakistanis unite we can make impossible , possible

He never said he built it , he asked pakistanis to join forces to help build the best cancer research/treatment center

It great achivement, Pakistan main to koi , gol gapa shop bhi nahi kholta free main

Social Work is criteria YOU HAVE TO SERVE the country and its poor before you can DESERVE to sit as a leader -

I want to see the FAT politicans burn their fat layers by doing cleanup of streets , and kissing babies and helping clearing up garbage in streets to prove they love the country or building universities

Leadership is not a Kingdom that its passed from father to son and his son , which is a tradition in our country , even in our politucal parties we see that (with out naming names)

A political party has to ellect the most elligible person based on his social work background not that he/she is son/daughter of some one that is the primary PROBLEM in our system

That we feel that just becasue someone is someone's son/daughter that somehow they are the savoir thats not how democracy works.

Being a politicians does not means sitting in your airconditioned room all the time they are civil servants

Among the leaders of Pakistan, I think Imran stands out as a liberal yet grounded politician. His comments about the Pakistan being a hired gun in contrast to India was criticised in a few media circles within Pakistan and abroad. But some of his comments shows how he looks at the global theatre and shows his urge to give Pakistan its rightful place in the subcontinent. The current crop of leaders are opportunists to say the least.

I also admire your General Mush. The composure and logical arguments he would make with the media shows that he is a man of calibre. I would like to see Mush get democratically elected in Pakistan. He can to a large extent be instrumental in solving the Kashmir issue. He has the conviction to stand by what he thinks in contrast to NS or Z.

if imran khan is liberal, we'll have to re define fundamentalism. he is a hard core conservative with double standards. he is outright supporter of taliban and justifies all their acts, how come you consider him to be a liberal!!!!

I respect IK for building the hospital and university but I am sure that Edhi has done far more than IK. Can we make Edhi the leader of Pakistan?

His ability to lead a cricket team should not be the criteria as leading a nation is a different ball game altogether.

Also, as pointed by Agno and others that so far there is no road map to achieve his goals. I am okay with the wish list of his party that there should be a free judiciary and all that but there is no plan it achieve that goal.

For example, how many courts we have today and how many more do we need? What is the pay structure of our judiciary and where it should be? The list goes on and on. If IK is sincere about justice for everyone then he need to gather such info and share that info and a practical plan to achieve those goals.

I think Indo-Pak relations could improve with Mr.Imran Khan at the helm of affairs.

aee19eb0551bbb9a085d79295453760f._.jpg

: Imran Khan takes a call from his ex-wife Jemima at the Godrej bungalow in Juhu on Thursday. Earlier in the day, he relaxed by the poolside

He surely feels at home when he is in India. Wat say ;)

Last edited:
I respect IK for building the hospital and university but I am sure that Edhi has done far more than IK. Can we make Edhi the leader of Pakistan?

His ability to lead a cricket team should not be the criteria as leading a nation is a different ball game altogether.

Also, as pointed by Agno and others that so far there is no road map to achieve his goals. I am okay with the wish list of his party that there should be a free judiciary and all that but there is no plan it achieve that goal.

For example, how many courts we have today and how many more do we need? What is the pay structure of our judiciary and where it should be? The list goes on and on. If IK is sincere about justice for everyone then he need to gather such info and share that info and a practical plan to achieve those goals.

Edhi sahib is not a leader, or political , Imran Khan is educated in polictial sciences , and has a great ideas for moving the nation forward.

Also Imran Khan has studied and worked in social secotor, he understand the tribal area mentality and can discuss with elders of villages ways to counter - taliban influence
and also stop preditor drone attacks

And ps what a person does in is own time is his own business he goes to beach/swiming pool or talks to his ex wife , its his business as he has children he meets with Ms Jamaima

And ps what a person does in is own time is his own business he goes to beach/swiming pool or talks to his ex wife , its his business as he has children he meets with Ms Jamaima

yaar I never said anything about his personal life, I hate that kind of stuff.

Secondly, no one has doubt about his qualification, it is just that he lacks a plan. Now all others also lack a plan or any plan for that matter but from IK people expect more and thats all.

BTW, Asfandyar Wali is educated, a senior politician and he understands the mentality of Talibans and Pushtoons far better. To top it iff, his party won most seats in NWFP.

He doesn't have that support, but I'll definitely support him out of the lot we got today

Politics of tricks and hypocrisy is dying in Pakistan. Only those will survive in future who are clear about their vision and goals and sincere in their actions. There is a clear divide in society. Either you are on side of Taliban like Imran Khan, or you are against them. Either you are for rule of law or for rule of authority. Either you are for strong political institutions with elected offices or one man show. Either you develop a democratic model of governance or you copy a ‘glittering’ failure of someone else. Unfortunately, the down side of short selling is that such profits are not sustainable. While the well organized institutions sustain their profits, the short sellers loose as quick as they earn. Let us see how long Mr. Khan sustains his dividend in absence of a program and a political organization. To sustain such dividends Imran Khan will have to come up with a clear manifesto and program according to wishes of masses and a strong party organization. But it won’t be a surprise if his one man show worked.

President Musharraf's democratic return to power would be the best scenario for Pakistan.

Shocking , Dont you know what foolish agreement he did with US ?

But there's a lot that needs to be worked out before that becomes a possibility.

I think you want to convert Pakistan a miltery state , then he could enjoy the rule with out opposition.

In his recent statement to the effect, "I believe in the military maxim. Never reinforce failure", I read a distancing from the erstwhile PML-Q/MQM coalition and perhaps an indication of interest in forming a new political party. This is all speculative on my part, of course, but would appreciate thoughts from other members.

I am very much disappointed by you think tanker

Last edited by a moderator:
Politics of tricks and hypocrisy is dying in Pakistan. Only those will survive in future who are clear about their vision and goals and sincere in their actions. There is a clear divide in society. Either you are on side of Taliban like Imran Khan, or you are against them. Either you are for rule of law or for rule of authority. Either you are for strong political institutions with elected offices or one man show. Either you develop a democratic model of governance or you copy a ‘glittering’ failure of someone else. Unfortunately, the down side of short selling is that such profits are not sustainable. While the well organized institutions sustain their profits, the short sellers loose as quick as they earn. Let us see how long Mr. Khan sustains his dividend in absence of a program and a political organization. To sustain such dividends Imran Khan will have to come up with a clear manifesto and program according to wishes of masses and a strong party organization. But it won’t be a surprise if his one man show worked.

What one man show ?

Whole nation is behind him , yes present corrupt political leadership and their master are against him.

:what::what: One Hospital built by money mostly provided by middle class and poor Pakistanis.

Anyway Social work is not a criteria for becoming a leader in the current political system.

Darkness will have to end one day , we need leaders like Iram Khan to built our nation ,we need to break the break bone of corrupt and corrupt leaders , it is war of our servival and our future generation.

Go Zardari,Altaf,Nawaz GO :pakistan:

imran khan reminds me a character of a self rightous individual who always have nothing good to say about anyone but himself. a bit like air marshal asghar khan, very grounded, very honest but got nowhere in politics. i mean i could go to anyone of the state own companies like pia or wapda or see the way our cricket team plays and can easily give a rehtoric about correcting the methods and techniques employed by these companies. but once in charge you realize after a while that you realise that it is not as simple as correcting just methods and technique but what involve is the overall hauling of the system. honesty, grounding and other related traits can help to a certain degree but it takes vision, political acuman, will and head the country to a direction where it gains respect in the international community and its surrounding region. i am sorry but i failed to see that in ik.

Back
Top Bottom