What's new

Imran Khan sentenced to 3 years in Jail

There's only 1 way to look at it.

A person who wishes something better for Pakistan.

vs.

A hypocritical besharam begarat who takes for himself to fatten his stomach while laughing at those who hold out a hand requesting help. Living in the Free World while bending his own mother over a table.

Go to Pakistan "bro", why live in Australia?

The country has accomplished so much in its life. You should enjoy the fruits of your labor, no?
Force from ground could be a distraction but not many routes for escape. Plus the power of the facility would need to shut down.

Ravi Rikhye write about IAF’s Mi-24s entering Pakistan through low flight and then following route on GT road to hit Kahuta in his book, the 4th round.

Low level flights by helicopter are effective but then the local radar coverage will need to be looked at and the helis need to land soon nearby before taken out.

There's only 1 way to look at it.

A person who wishes something better for Pakistan.

vs.

A hypocritical besharam begarat who takes for himself to fatten his stomach while laughing at those who hold out a hand requesting help. Living in the Free World while bending his own mother over a table.

Go to Pakistan "bro", why live in Australia?

The country has accomplished so much in it's life. You should enjoy the fruits of your labor, no?
Look whatever is happening in Pakistan since 1947 is Pakistanis own doing

Atleast now no Pakistani can tell me "system kharab hey" "koi leader nahi hey"

Pakistanis had numerous good leaders but they always supported choor and daku be it against Fatima jinnah supporting ayub or Imran Khan or even Muhammad Ali jinnah till 1940s

The qoam itself is harami hence what ever hardship they get they deserve it just like how bani isreal got all hardships

Hence why I no longer feel sorry for them. What you need to do is become part of elite and let those Pakistanis serve you.

Pakistanis had numerous good leaders but they always supported choor and daku be it against Fatima jinnah supporting ayub or Imran Khan or even Muhammad Ali jinnah till 1940s

Hence why I no longer feel sorry for them. What you need to do is become part of elite and let those Pakistanis serve you.

The idiot is suffering from dementia.

In the past you could argue the only information was from State radio, newspaper, and tv. Now? Noone has that excuse.

I wouldn't be sponsoring anyone to get to the US but I will be writing letters to my representatives to limit Pakistani migration. Let the well-off migrate, there's no reason for me to go to Dulles to protest against a government that isn't even mine.

Pakistan has 5 more years, regardless of who's sitting in the PM chair. The bursting glacier lakes that rush down, 0 drinkable water, and killing temperatures will be their own karma.

If they're smart, and want justice, they'll intercept their leaders at the airports.

@Jango @waz @WebMaster is this the type of person you hold in high esteem?

Citing Indian Tom Clancy wannabes?

Last edited:

The Guardian view on Pakistan and the generals: holding a nation back​

>> Recommended book for those who want to know the extent of the economic problems of the Pakistan Army Military inc : https://www.plutobooks.com/9780745399010/military-inc/
you know the crazy part is ayesha siddiqa used to be one of the worst people on plannet for me but now i seems to be increasingly in agreement with her... crazy how times have changed!

Yeah you are right. I think its GODs will for Pakistan to be in the situation/condition she is today, GOD must have a plan for them. Same with the religious/superstitious African countries and much of the middle east/poor countries. Same for wealthy Westerner not so religious western and East Asian countries.
Its all GODs will, we can just leave it to GOD and wish the best for them. :)

That's not how Muslims believe, we believe our actions define our lives but imagine you tried your best and nothing happens, then we simply don't know why it wasn't possible so we say whatever God wills, it doesn't really mean we are blaming or using God as an excuse, its just means we simply don't know why we cannot do something even if we tried our best and we are just thinking it could be Gods will, its like being positive in a negative situation. It also doesn't mean we stop trying, you got to try more.

Yes I understand your point, some religious people sit on their backsides all day and claim its gods will when things become difficult, or they themselves cause problems and then blame God for it. Idiots

you know the crazy part is ayesha siddiqa used to be one of the worst people on plannet for me but now i seems to be increasingly in agreement with her... crazy how times have changed!
Likewise, used to hate her for her rants against army, thought she was on the payroll of Indians. Turns out we were stupid and she was right all along.

AQK was right to be upset. He was against the western monopoly of nuclear technology. Hence his reason for spreading the tech to other countries, but army highjacked it and made nuc proliferation into an enterprise.

Musharraf saved his fellow generals and brigadiers arsxx and shoved poor AQK under the bus..

And we thought mussarraf saved the country, all he did was save his army buddies and army inc. from any blame and repercussions…

Imran Khan calling for an all out protest would not do good. He and the protestors would immediately be marked terrorists and a blood bath would ensue, potentially ending Imran Khan's and many other innocent lives.
Imran wouldn't have the same opinion if he had known he would be jailed last week.
Erdogan defeated corrupt generals by asking unarmed civilians to confront the tanks and guns. over 200 killed and about 1500 wounded, but victory was achieved. Erdogan's decision proved correct.
At the height of his public support, Imran could have called for a nationwide protest that should turn violent if his opponents refused to back down and let elections happen. I'm sure some Pakistan soldiers would intervene to stop the bloodshed by facilitating elections. But Khan chickened out.

Likewise, used to hate her for her rants against army, thought she was on the payroll of Indians. Turns out we were stupid and she was right all along.

AQK was right to be upset. He was against the western monopoly of nuclear technology. Hence his reason for spreading the tech to other countries, but army highjacked it and made nuc proliferation into an enterprise.

Musharraf saved his fellow generals and brigadiers arsxx and shoved poor AQK under the bus..

And we thought mussarraf saved the country, all he did was save his army buddies and army inc. from any blame and repercussions…
I don't know think that's what happened
We sold the technology for money and technology (in north Korea case) and simply made AQA Khan as escape goat

military has done its share of power grabbing stuff but that’s mentioned in text books of academics like martial laws, however IK is no saint either as he portrays and is portrayed.

I agree with " IK is no saint " - but thats about it. What one has to look at is the alternatives.

People can blatantly see the systematic rape of the countries assets - stripped to the bone. The use of the states funds to gold plate their lifestyles abroad.

You are now aware of the intent the Americans to remove IK from power? Yet still you power drive through with your philosophy. Your 1 man crusade is spectacular. You have been gifted a title on this forum. At least have the audacity to be objective and realise WHY 80% of the awaam arent sheep. They see no light at the end of the tunnel with these crooks. Looting has left the country on the brink.

On one side they see a man so ill and so short of platelets that he has to stay in a 5 star apartment paid by the state of Pakistan - ordering big macs and then you got who builds a hospital for the poor - IK locked up without representation by a kangeroo court. At least expect to live in a country that has law and order at its heart. How do you think on your tank not vieing things objectively? Unless of course you are too on the pay run of the chor?

The traitor generals should be all rounded up and be tried for high treason along with their bought judges. Treacherous b4stards have brought the country to its knees again! GHQ are terrorists that have no legitimacy in the republic

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom