What's new

Imran Khan sentenced to 3 years in Jail

Don't let any lack of protests make you think people either don't care, or IK has no pull.

Everyone is afraid of the brutalities and abductions post 09th May to risk going out onto the streets. I know of people still missing and no trace where they are. This sends fear to the populace it could be them, or their children. No mother or father wants that.

Now the terrorist agencies have been further empowered with recent amends, so will be even harsher if people step out.

The people's rage and anger is profound. They're saving it for the ballot box. But elections under the current anti-army and pro-PTI sentiment are only a dream in Faujistan.
People should now appeal to have UN monitors watch Pakistan’s election because it is like those African counties where democracy doesn’t get a fair chance.

Mugen is right.

“Verily, Allaah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change their state themselves [al-Ra'd 13:11]

Bro Pakistanis are grave worshippers , amulet wearers , peer worshippers , buried bones worshippers far from islaam

Any Arab for example has a high probability of being killed in the vast majority of Pakistani mosques for praying how the rest of the world prays .

The people were created with a free will, its up to them to decide, do they want the dunya or the afterlife. Pakistanis love the dunya, starting from the British slavery till today. People fail to understand the purpose of life, this life is only a few days, the afterlife will be a hell for the oppressors. Don't let it get to you, struggling for the truth is a good way of life, victory or not.
Can your free will defy what God has foreseen? I think not, ergo, there is no freewill if God is all-knowing. Unless of course you believe God is not all-knowing.

You have to stand and fight... True, but let me ask you something, when God created someone, does he know how much of a fight he has? If God does know this, then the test is meaningless, God has sealed his fate already by creating him. It's an age old problem that I came to accept after a long time, but people of religion always cling on, despite logically it not making any sense. So let's leave it at that.
Yes ALLAH knows everything and when this nation truly stood up please you tell me. When this nation has ever mended it's ways? You tell me. Dude every second Pakistani is a walking Nawaz Shareef and ZARDARI only thing stopping them is they don't have enough money and power. In Pakistan people like Khan won't be more then 10000. What stops your regular guy from being honest. Look at yourself and this nation first.

Would me answering this change the fact? Has Allah ever helped us? The only thing Allah did was creat an unjust world, where losers and winners are already decided. Why would I worship such a god?

Bro Allah only helps when you make an effort to help yourself and don't depend on others, in case of Pakistan where to live a normal life is becoming impossible people need to come out on the streets and stop the injustices but how much will it take to wake up sleeping awaam.

Can your free will defy what God has foreseen? I think not, ergo, there is no freewill if God is all-knowing. Unless of course you believe God is not all-knowing.
These are just lame excuses. You can make thousand more but they would still remain lame excuses

Brother, take a break. These sorts of philosophical questions will take you away from faith. Take a deep breath, read some Quran and reflect.

Lanat Harmi Fauj Pay..

From now i support TTP, ISIS-K.

I think PTI workers should join TTP to fk these corrupt faujis..
Then dont complain when terroristS homes are lased and 2000 pounders come gliding down their windows.

People should now appeal to have UN monitors watch Pakistan’s election because it is like those African counties where democracy doesn’t get a fair chance.

Typically, there is a strong team of EU observers that attend and monitor elections in Pakistan (around 200 people).

But they recently said that they see no sign of elections this year, and more importantly, the Pakistan Dakoo Mafia hasn't invited them (unsurprisingly).

EU observer sees 'no sign' of elections in Pakistan in 2023

People did come out everytime Khan gave a call, mar khai, jail ga main still in prison in fact more then 10,000 workers still in prison including females. Question is every time people came out, Khan backed out. He did not had the stomach for confrontation as he is passive in that manner and does not want to pick fight with the wardi junta. People are also tired of this. Remember many of his followers are middle class, the only class which is hit the hardest by these clowns. People also have to make a living.
I guess you're right. Imran Khan doesn't want a war but a war really might be the last resort at this point.

Allah wants us to struggle. We have free will, otherwise there would be no punishment for our misdeeds.

Last edited:
It's the truth, if you can't handle it, you should go to Pakistan and join the mullah brigade.
your frustration is understable, but your way of expressing it is seriously disrespectful and blasphemous. one doesnt have to be a mullah, but a muslim to see this.

Would me answering this change the fact? Has Allah ever helped us? The only thing Allah did was creat an unjust world, where losers and winners are already decided. Why would I worship such a god?
so you are not a muslim?

Typically, there is a strong team of EU observers that attend and monitor elections in Pakistan (around 200 people).

But they recently said that they see no sign of elections this year, and more importantly, the Pakistan Dakoo Mafia hasn't invited them (unsurprisingly).

EU observer sees 'no sign' of elections in Pakistan in 2023
Not surprisingly. These shortcut half@as people will scramble to put up a Potemkin village of an election to tick the boxes that they are allowing a free election but expect massive voter intimidation and ballot stuffing. They are going to bring this nation to live out what Kennedy said about what happens when peaceful revolution is made impossible.

Back
Top Bottom