What's new

Imran Khan warns UN of potential nuclear war in Kashmir

Sure kerp it up untill modi takes over Azad Kashmir and GB this fool will still be doing speeches and Thts his job building the steam??? Lolzz

I think Kashmiris should wholeheartedly support India. There is a better chance of fruition of unified Jammu & Kashmir state under India to its former glory than Pak. This includes Chinese held Kashmir territory.

I think Kashmiris should wholeheartedly support India. There is a better chance of fruition of unified Jammu & Kashmir state under India to its former glory than Pak. This includes Chinese held Kashmir territory.
Actully, I gss India should take over whole Azad Kashmir and GB frist then call imran khan for negociations and then call kashmiris to sit in tht talks so the probelm ill be over for ever?

Actully, I gss India should take over whole Azad Kashmir and GB frist then call imran khan for negociations and then call kashmiris to sit in tht talks so the probelm ill be over for ever?

One step at a time bhai. First step AK.

If IK is smart he will start working towards converting loc to IB now.

One step at a time bhai. First step AK.

If IK is smart he will start working towards converting loc to IB now.
Actully underlining is, he is ready to give up, as much as u want all he wants it all happens on negociating table so, bring him on the table and u il be surprised!

Actully underlining is, he is ready to give up, as much as u want all he wants it all happens on negociating table so, bring him on the table and u il be surprised!

India will not sit to negotiate with Pak. Those days long gone.

India will not sit to negotiate with Pak. Those days long gone.
Hum thn, go ahead and capture the AJK and GB , whts stopin you?
Our govt is all ready for tht ceromoney, why not u moving in, bt Jst a reminder, pak ppls are well armed thy won't be a walkover, our army won't be stopping u, bt our ppls thy will, cause none of them wants extentions of jobs like our army generals so there is nothing at stake for pak ppls.
so come in let's hve it one last time, don't be scared by our army or govt they all r pets of arabs and America bt our ppls thy will fight u untill the end Tht is the only gurntee I can give u

Hum thn, go ahead and capture the AJK and GB , whts stopin you?
Our govt is all ready for tht ceromoney, why not u moving in, bt Jst a reminder, pak ppls are well armed thy won't be a walkover, our army won't be stopping u, bt our ppls thy will, cause none of them wants extentions of jobs like our army generals so there is nothing at stake for pak ppls.
so come in let's hve it one last time, don't be scared by our army or govt they all r pets of arabs and America bt our ppls thy will fight u untill the end Tht is the only gurntee I can give u

Post Aug5 your mindset is already about not getting IOK but defending AK. Give it some time, then you will be talking about defending GB.

Post Aug5 your mindset is already about not getting IOK but defending AK. Give it some time, then you will be talking about defending GB.
No actully, what u talking about is of our stupid govt, belive me u ill see soon, pal ppls will take whole deal in thier own hands, and remember we don't let our traitors live in peace Thts our history?
Bt as I'm telling u, ppls of Pakistan will take charge and u ill face a dedicated resistence soon, either our PM wants or not

All part of great game, frist foolishly drawing attention towards nuclear assets thn thearting the world?
It will be the next demand of IMF to give up ur assets now or after the war, cause world don't care much about tht nuclear threat cause thy knew well, pak has sold the Kashmir and these statements r Jst for domestic poor ppls, who been sentenced with worst of taxes, slowly and step by step this traitor leadership is getting exposed and there I'll be a time when ppls of Pakistan will hold them responsible for tht sell-off

Sure kerp it up untill modi takes over Azad Kashmir and GB this fool will still be doing speeches and Thts his job building the steam??? Lolzz
So lets replace Imran with Nawaz. Please explain the course of action he would have taken... Can you please lay it out step by step so we can all learn from your legendary wisdom.
I will wait for your reply respectfully.

So lets replace Imran with Nawaz. Please explain the course of action he would have taken... Can you please lay it out step by step so we can all learn from your legendary wisdom.
I will wait for your reply respectfully.

Thts what USA wants from N Korea and after that PAK ill be asked the same!

Evn though I don't like nawaz bt still he has, nuclear blasts and a war of kargil under his belt bt still he wasn't good enogh as a national leader of pak?
Imran has no political, admistrative experience and thus its ezy to play him as a tool, which genral bajwa is doing now and any fall comes out it ill be put on imran shoulders not on the genral shoulders?
U think by telling world there is a nuclear threat between India and pak, thy ill be afraid?
Actully thy ill demand, pak to give up its nucks?
This world isn't so naive like what imran thinks off?
Thy knows all of tht drama been played between usa, India and pak leadership to bring usa into ladhk? And aceeptence of state of Israel and giving up nuclear assets will bring progress to pakistan?
Thts Jst a lollypop to our stupid and self centered leadership in uniform?
Imran is jst acting as whts been told to him?
Bt all secret, talks between American deep state and pak genrals, imran has no value at all bt what I'm. Felling is there is a part of our patriotic military high command which is reacting silently and will bring this plan and its actors down soon!
And innocent ppls of IOK will get all the support, what thy are needing right now, some dedicated fire power and some good ppls Taking the Indian bull by its horns and its tail?
bringing in freedom Fighters and giving a dam to any one who thinks what?

Last edited:
Nuclear war on Kashmir would be correct term as nukes will fall on dehli , mumbai karachi isalmabad lahore along with kashmir. not just limited to kashmir.

Take my word.....Pakistan cannot use Nuke. Going by history of Pakistan post 1947, your elites will not Risk Pakistan for Kashmir....all this is to save face in front of your people who have been fed hate and False hope of Kashmir for past 70 years.

I suspect this to happen in sequence

1. IK will Go (as a sacrificial Goat, getting all the blame and in interest to save your establishment rear from public wrath). Replacement Shah Mehmood Qureshi as PM (new Principal Puppet of establishment)
2. Black Listing by FATF
3. Infiltration/ Jihadi event in Kashmir, leading to escalation...to wand of public attention from other crisis/economic condition/black listing
4. Begin Track 2 / back channel diplomacy - formulating LOC as international border (involvement of US/China/Russia)
5. Release of political leaders (Nawaz,Zardari etc)....to stabilise the internal environment

Imran Khan warns UN of potential nuclear war in Kashmir

Pakistan PM says he has tried to tell world leaders of growing risk of conflict with India over disputed region

Julian Borger in New York and Azhar Farooq in Srinagar

Thu 26 Sep 2019 06.28 BSTLast modified on Thu 26 Sep 2019 08.56 BST

Imran Khan, the Pakistan PM, speaks to the media in New York where he said: ‘We are heading for a potential disaster of proportions that no one here realises.’ Photograph: Angela Weiss/AFP/Getty Images
Pakistan’s prime minister, Imran Khan, has said he has been trying to raise the alarm at the United Nations this week about the danger of a nuclear war breaking out over Kashmir.

India and Pakistan came close to a conflict in February when India bombed Pakistani territory for the first time in a half century and warplanes from both countries fought a dogfight over the divided region.

Tensions were defused when Pakistan returned a downed Indian pilot. But they have grown again since India revoked a constitutional clause that endowed semi-autonomous status on the part of Kashmir under its control in August. India moved hundreds of thousands of troops to the region and carried out thousands of arrests.

Khan said the move was driven by the Hindu nationalist ideology of the Indian prime minister, Narendra Modi, whom he called a “fascist”.

The Muslim-majority territory is currently under heightened security, while mobile and internet services have been cut, but Khan predicted a popular backlash once such measures are lifted.

“They’ll come out on the streets. What happens then?” Khan told journalists at the UN general assembly. He pointed to the presence of a 900,000-strong Indian force there currently enforcing security.

“I fear there will be a massacre and things will start to go out of control,” the Pakistani leader said.

“My main reason for coming here was to meet world leaders at the UN and speak about this. We are heading for a potential disaster of proportions that no one here realises,” Khan said. “It is the only time since the Cuban crisis that two nuclear-armed countries are coming face to face. We did come to face to face in February.”

Khan has vowed to defend Pakistani territory but has also expressed fear of an uncontrolled escalation. He spoke on Wednesday about his dilemma on being told of the Indian air strikes.

“In February, my army chief calls me up and the air force chief, [saying] that Indian jets have come and bombed Pakistan territory. What do we do? What do we do?” Khan said. “Should I – should we – have to make that choice.”

He said he had expressed his fears in conversations this week with Donald Trump, Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron and Boris Johnson.

Trump has offered to mediate, but only if both Pakistan and India agree. India has been resistant to outside mediation, and Modi has presented his actions in Indian-controlled Kashmir as essential to counter separatism and terrorism, which he accuses Pakistan of fomenting.

But Khan has faced an uphill task. Trump has become a close political ally of Modi, even appearing as the Indian prime minister’s guest last Sunday at a Texas rally of some Indian Americans. But on Monday, Trump described some of Modi’s rhetoric as “very aggressive”.

“I have tried my best,” Khan said. “What options do we have? What do we do? Do we just wait for this nightmare scenario to unfold and hope that nothing happens.”

In Kashmir, residents are watching the developments at the UN closely. “I hope the UN does something that helps Kashmir otherwise generations of our sacrifices will be ruined,” said Mohammad Ramzan, who lives in Pulwama, south Kashmir.

“At least my generation saw good days and also the bad days. But I fear for the future of my sons and daughters,” he said as he visited his son in Srinagar, Kashmir’s main city. “We are now caught between an abyss and a fire,” he said.

In parts of south Kashmir, which has been the epicentre of new generation of anti-India insurgents, local residents said militants had asked for a complete shutdown until Friday’s meeting, when Khan and Modi are both expected to address the annual session in New York.

“We are not sure if the militants have actually said it or not, but no one is willing to take a risk,” added Ramzan. Shops in South Kashmir remain shut and roads mostly empty.

Some are sceptical that the UN meeting will lead to progress. “I don’t think anything will happen. At the end it is our fight, no one else will come to fight it,” said a shopkeeper in Srinagar, who asked to remain anonymous.

Meanwhile, Khan said he had been asked by both the US and Saudi Arabia to act as a mediator with Iran.

“President Trump asked me and also Prince Mohammed bin Salman asked me to speak to the Iranians, and we are trying our best that this should not develop into a conflict,” Khan said. “The good thing about President Trump is that I feel he’s not a pro-war person, although I can see that there are others who are egging him on. But his instinct, quite rightly is not for war ... I think that’s very admirable.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-warns-un-of-potential-nuclear-war-in-kashmir
Mr Khan is good for the world. I promote him. He is good for Pakistan... Hang on my microwave just beeped. Popcorn is ready.

Thts what USA wants from N Korea and after that PAK ill be asked the same!

Evn though I don't like nawaz bt still he has, nuclear blasts and a war of kargil under his belt bt still he wasn't good enogh as a national leader of pak?
Imran has no political, admistrative experience and thus its ezy to play him as a tool, which genral bajwa is doing now and any fall comes out it ill be put on imran shoulders not on the genral shoulders?
U think by telling world there is a nuclear threat between India and pak, thy ill be afraid?
Actully thy ill demand, pak to give up its nucks?
This world isn't so naive like what imran thinks off?
Thy knows all of tht drama been played between usa, India and pak leadership to bring usa into ladhk? And aceeptence of state of Israel and giving up nuclear assets will bring progress to pakistan?
Thts Jst a lollypop to our stupid and self centered leadership in uniform?
Imran is jst acting as whts been told to him?
Bt all secret, talks between American deep state and pak genrals, imran has no value at all bt what I'm. Felling is there is a part of our patriotic military high command which is reacting silently and will bring this plan and its actors down soon!
And innocent ppls of IOK will get all the support, what thy are needing right now, some dedicated fire power and some good ppls Taking the Indian bull by its horns and its tail?
bringing in freedom Fighters and giving a dam to any one who thinks what?
Imran has been the most statesman like since the likes of bhutto. Thankfully we don't have idiots like Nawaz running the country at this time. And might I ask what did Nawaz do in Kargil war? and what role did he had in our nuclear program?

Pakistan will nuke financial centers, water resource and coastline of India.

The world will become hungry and poor in one day.

It will be glorious and do nuke us back, we Dont care.
Lol, how is that any different than how a suicide bomber thinks ? You are only maligning and proving people right that islam creates terrorist. You are proving IK wrong when he said terrorism doesnt have religion if in your mind, these are your thought.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom