What's new

Imran Khan will be best ruler for Pakistan after Quaid-e-Azam: UK analyst

It could eventually turn into a blessing in disguise. The system as in place, would not let anyone correct it from within. Thus why as an 'outsider' IK may well have more leverage on this as ignorance is still a bliss Prasad Sahab.

That is exactly I argued in my first post sir.

Malir Naddi ko wapis restructure karke canal system banane ka irada hai...

karachi shehar me darya e sindh dobara guzrega to bahali aegi inshallah
Tab tuk mera aur aap ka zikar tareekh ke kutab mai daraj hou ga.

What has IK achieved other than winning an election and a large twitter following? Judge the man in 5 years time - for now keep your powder dry.

Head in sand - easy way out.

If you don't advocate this system or the people in it, either participate yourself or advocate an alternative system. Sitting on the fence must be difficult.
I advocate taking down of whole system.
Nothing would change in 5 years.

Tab tuk mera aur aap ka zikar tareekh ke kutab mai daraj hou ga.

tareekh ki kitaaben hum jeson ko yaad nahi rakhti janaab.... ye apko ghalatfehmi hogai hai....

Thetis: “If you stay in Larisa… you will find peace. You will find a wonderful woman. You will
have sons and daughters, and they will have children. And they will love you. When you are
gone, they will remember you. But when your children are dead and their children after them…
your name will be lost. If you go to Troy… glory will be yours. They will write stories about your
victories for thousands of years. The world will remember your name. But if you go to Troy…
you will never come home. For your glory walks hand in hand with your doom. And I shall
never see you again.”

Imran is Great and honest but his cabinet is not.

Imaran has come to power with an empty slate. He has a great chance to do something which his predecessors could not do. His lack of experience goes against him but has many positive points too. All will depend on how Imran manages handle Pakistan administration and control Judiciary and Army. Time will reveal how effective he is.

Disagree

"Experience" in South Asia usually means deep corruption and knowledge of how to manipulate institutions for corruption.

SA has a history of life long "Leaders"
That's bad for democracy.
These people should get no more than 10 years and then told to leave.

Like Batman says, you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

also IK has had 20 years of experience as a politician, and 5 years of experience running KPK.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom