What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

How this is selective justice?? Sharif, Gilani, Ashraf, Abbasi all were ex-PMs and they never created such scenes before appearing before courts, they has faced 100s of court hearings, why not Khan??
Grapes are sour. Un sab ke piche 100 bande bhi nhi the.
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-15 at 12.21.22 AM.jpeg

Focus is without.. mostly they take so many commission that they end up with over a billion

Interestingly my father was grade 22. Highest grade a public officer can hold. And he can't afford an airline ticket to visit me. I had to buy it for him

That's level of difference between civilians and army no wonder 40% budget(if you count pension) goes to defense
That is due to expensive plot.. Sell one good plot and get 100+ million.

Focus is without.. mostly they take so many commission that they end up with over a billion

Interestingly my father was grade 22. Highest grade a public officer can hold. And he can't afford an airline ticket to visit me. I had to buy it for him

That's level of difference between civilians and army no wonder 40% budget(if you count pension) goes to defense
grade 22 officers make a very comfortable salary but not enough to afford plots like these jurnayls. your father is an honest man who raised you with haq halal rizq, didn't take the "uppar ki kamai". be proud of that. your father is a gem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom