What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Forces retreated!
tactical, dead of the night wali commando raid might be next when even the people retreat.

00afghan-raid-top-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”

- Sun Tzu

You are talking about a mere session court. The highest court of the land has ordered election yet while all this was going on yesterday, MOD, MOI have refused to provide security for elections, effectively giving the middle finger to the supreme court.

This answer you first point as well. They are already throwing court's orders and constitution into the dustbin. Nawaz sharif went for ilaaj for 4 weeks? It's his fourth year now.
Shehbaz sharif gave assurance? He was due to be indicted the day he took oath?

So, since the system/courts/constitution is already suspended, we can look towards who the people are standing by.
You know what I am getting from all PTI supporters? That since some x, y or z did something and they did not face courts or ran away etc., Imran Khan should not be held accountable.

Every defense of Imran Khan by his followers here and outside is that others have not been held accountable therefore Imran Khan should also not be made accountable.

Yes but not before breaking his nose and 4 or 5 bones, taking his ''patloon'' and hanging on wall plus all his belongings and Mig-21 parts. This guy landed just 15 kilometers (aerial distance) away from my house (district is same as mine) and people later told how they enjoyed beating him hard. I was in UAE at that time and personally envoy those people who treated Abhi-none-done as a punching bag. Pakistan army saved this guy otherwise we locals were going to disembowel him and spread his entrails on bushes. I think I do not need to post those bloody pictures of his treatment by local Kashmiris. :enjoy:
LOL. Your emotions don't match your strength. Since Pakistan is weak they scrambled to help Abhinandan.

So the arrest warrant quashed as IK gave surety to appear on 18th.

Police, Rangers and LEA's are thanking this court order so as to get some relief from beatings from crowd.

Think that court took cognizance of the situation of police and the hatred for Fauj, and not for the relief of IK. It was a relief for the police rather.

The same Islamabad High Court has canceled the arrest warrant once before and issued an order to appear on March 13. Will the court give relief to a person who, instead of appearing on March 13, kept throwing petrol bombs by his armed fighters at the police who came for arrest?
khan never said he will not appear before the court , but he is demanding the court to issue security because kachehri is the place where judge along with family attacked and killed few weeks ago
why not court ordering the security of khan ? kon ha jo aisa nhi chahta ?

Only a week ago a pti worker was torture to death in police custody and dumped on the road. Who can trust this police especially when his due in court on 18th they attack him now.
Non bailable arrest warrants were issued by Additional Session Judge and ordered Islamabad police to take custody of Imran Khan and present him on 9th of March. PTI leadership filed an appeal in Islamabad High Court and requested for the suspension of arrest warrants till Khan will appear before session court. Islamabad High Court in return granted suspension till 13th of March and asked Imran Khan to appear otherwise court said that law will take it's own course. Yesterday when Imran AGAIN LIKE SEVERSL TIMES DURING LAST 10 YEARS didn't showed up in court, and Additional Session Judge ordered IG Islamabad to arrest and present him before the court on 18th of March....!!!
Now tell me Mr fanboy of Khan Sahab.....Wouldn't it take time to arrest him and produce him into the court ? It takes time for such high profile arrests and Imran Khan exactly knows that....He is constantly refusing to the state and it's machinery. But today tomorrow or day after tomorrow he will be in police custody....and he will be behind bars for some time and will enjoy Jail menu. We all know that. Question is, how much time, lives, resources and energy he will claim before his jail time....The longer his display of idiocy continues....larger the ramificaions would be for him and his future. !! Tum log Ghaddaar Ghaddaar boltay raho.

LOL. Your emotions don't match your strength. Since Pakistan is weak they scrambled to help Abhinandan.
I do not want to derail this thread but shall I post those pictures???????
Yes a weak PAK army shot down 2 Indian jets, and bombed multiple IAF positions in daylight. This caused panic among IAF who again shot down one of their own Helis. In the end buzzed off a Bahktora with a swollen face. Even after getting so much beating and humiliation Indian army did not dare to respond and yet a delusional pajeeet telling me the Pakistan army was weak.

proud of people that are standing for their right.

Come on Pakistani soldiers, at least one of you should be brave enough to say something. Not even retired soldiers have the courage to stand up. Spineless pieces of shit, this is”our” Army.
I would also like to think that our international allies, that have a stake in the victory of PTI, who have superior technology will be assisting IK with intel at least.

Pajeets trying convert defeat into victory. He got paraded like a baboon in front of the world. The entire world was laughing at his facial hair. Youtube and news sites were filled with comments of support for Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom