What's new

Imran Khan's Fresh Audio Leak with Congresswoman Maxine Moore Waters

If the Americans are involved in ousting Imran Khan and the GHQ played along with the Yanks, then what “help” are you going to get from the Americans?

The entire mantra of PTI was to destroy the establishment, not cuddle up next to it and cry when the establishment doesn’t favour you anymore.

This is just proving what skeptics have said all along about PTI and now it’s becoming more harder to defend them.

And people have the audacity to call this “diplomacy”….

Listen ....lol .. Mariam Nawaz wrote letter to US govt for protection from army ...

PMLN and PPP both establishment pawns. We expect them to be beggars and cheats.

What I didn’t expect was PTI to fall to the level of PMLN and PPP.

If the Americans are involved in ousting Imran Khan and the GHQ played along with the Yanks, then what “help” are you going to get from the Americans?

The entire mantra of PTI was to destroy the establishment, not cuddle up next to it and cry when the establishment doesn’t favour you anymore.

This is just proving what skeptics have said all along about PTI and now it’s becoming more harder to defend them.

And people have the audacity to call this “diplomacy”….

PMLN and PPP both establishment pawns. We expect them to be beggars and cheats.

What I didn’t expect was PTI to fall to the level of PMLN and PPP.
Remember US see the picture on broader canvas ...they don t do micromanagement. Right now Pakistan is slipping away from US to Chinese ...a reason why IMF deal is stuck ... and more to come... market is very aggressive and dollar may hit 350.... medical supplies prices skyrocket yesterday ..... situation on the ground is horrible ...

bhai jab logon ki comprehension skill zero ho tu loog sir urdu ka part paar ka retweet kar data han....lolllllllllllllllllllllllll
Goes for 99% of Pakistani journalists. What amazes me is that we have utter imbeciles who cannot even get proper pronunciation of Urdu down (forget about angraizi) conducting talk shows with a background track that would beat CNN/MSNBC etc. Yet, the level of analysis and commentary is hideously bad, pathetically constructed and even more poorly communicated.

IK is doing it the smart way, play coy with the Americans and don’t make an enemy out of them. Get in power, put in place your people and strike when you’re back is strong. His back was never strong as the yes man Generals and their proxies already had a close knit relationship with the US.

Some of you don’t understand the power of Pakistani Americans - we are financially strong and established across the board in this society. Our soft power has worked wonders. I know about 5 goras at my work place that love Pakistani food and have told me distinctly different from Indian - which s a milestone for our identity. Our Pakistani American population has the political and financial muscle that others in Canada and England can only dream of.

Our boys serve across the board in the military as well, much higher per capita than any other ethnicity.

These GHQ duffers will be gelded in ways they can’t fathom

I'm meeting my Tory MP next week, I have a collection of video evidences which I will make him watch and emphasis the wide spread human rights abuses including arrest of journalists, custodial rapes, kidnaps of children and women. Also will ask for guidance of a refugee program for Pakistan now undeclare martial law is in affect.

My friends are doing the same. I'm hoping with continued pressure, we can force the uk government to make a statement that will terrify the whiskey generals.

I'm writing to numerous human right organisations as well and calling them during office breaks to do the same.

I encourage brothers in civilised nations to do the same and raise the understanding of the human rights abuses in Pakistan.

IK wanted to deliver his message since PDM&handlers banned him from national media. International doesn't care what PDM & Muneera Mistry say in these cut & paste transcripts. After that, international media will write about this audio which is normal in all conversations with IK where he wants a constitution. PDM & Muneera Mistry guys are stupid😂 is giving reachabaility of IK in local media.

l;;l;l
2b7ebdfa8699710110dbd9f9bb1a4273.jpg

امریکی سازش سے میری حکومت گرائی، فوج نیوٹرل نہ رہے میرا ساتھ دے۔
فوج کی سازش سے میری حکومت گرائی امریکا نیوٹرل نہ رہے میرا ساتھ دے۔

Haqeeqi azaadi ki jung. America k sung. Abousltely not :D

Maxine waters? That irrelevant communist?
For those of you throwing a tantrum she contacted him. He didn't go running to her.

Goes for 99% of Pakistani journalists. What amazes me is that we have utter imbeciles who cannot even get proper pronunciation of Urdu down (forget about angraizi) conducting talk shows with a background track that would beat CNN/MSNBC etc. Yet, the level of analysis and commentary is hideously bad, pathetically constructed and even more poorly communicated.
Sir majority of journalist were either news caster or some basic reporters. Not educated like late Arshad Sharif or Kashif Abbasi those who got degree and also worked with foreign mission, where they were groomed , Shaheen Sahbai, Mushahid Hussain Syed, Wasat ullah Khan, Mohammad Malik, Mehar Bukhari etc...great names in journalism

Maxine waters? That irrelevant communist?
For those of you throwing a tantrum she contacted him. He didn't go running to her.
Even if he did I would say its a good move. His isolated and needs support external support especially from the US will scare these duffers.

I'm meeting my Tory MP next week, I have a collection of video evidences which I will make him watch and emphasis the wide spread human rights abuses including arrest of journalists, custodial rapes, kidnaps of children and women. Also will ask for guidance of a refugee program for Pakistan now undeclare martial law is in affect.

My friends are doing the same. I'm hoping with continued pressure, we can force the uk government to make a statement that will terrify the whiskey generals.

I'm writing to numerous human right organisations as well and calling them during office breaks to do the same.

I encourage brothers in civilised nations to do the same and raise the understanding of the human rights abuses in Pakistan.

Lol….the delusion is unreal.

The UK along with the US faked images of nuclear instalments in Iraq, murdered over 1 million Iraqis over a span of a decade and then went oops…..and left the entire Middle East in shambles, giving rise to ISIS, Syria and Libya.

The foreign policy of the west is to keep the 3rd world in the third world……..get a clue buddy.

Like are overseas Pakistanis really this delusional or are they pretending they have any real power? It’s almost like this is a movie script at this point…and you’re all actors just playing the part pretending like you’re doing something useful.

What we need is blood spilled in the GHQ….and nooses tied to the necks of every chutiya in Jati Umra and Larkana.

People on PDF don't know how diplomacy works. All of you criticizing IK for an unconfirmed audio tape, probably still get your mother's to make your doctor's appointments for you.

Grow up and learn what geopolitics and diplomacy are.
The people critisizing r not regular pdf members almost none of them ... yhey seems like peopke with agenda

Back
Top Bottom