What's new

Imran urges Zardari to act against Sharifs

In the end evry politician in pakistan is power hungry it doesn't matter , if its IMRAN ZARDARI Or NWAZ all being paid & supported by CIA cause this democrazy is a product of CIA!
Go democrazy go , let pakistanis live happly under a dictatorship , in which we can become one united nation & our goals become mutual?

In the end evry politician in pakistan is power hungry it doesn't matter , if its IMRAN ZARDARI Or NWAZ all being paid & supported by CIA cause this democrazy is a product of CIA!
Go democrazy go , let pakistanis live happly under a dictatorship , in which we can become one united nation & our goals become mutual?

If Imran Khan was "power-hungry", he would have compromised at any of the numerous chances he was given. He could have allied with Benazir, or taken up Nawaz Sharif's offer of 30+ National Assembly seats. He could have taken up Musharraf's offer, and become Musharraf's Prime Minister instead of Shaukat Aziz. He could have grown his party in the military's "nursery" under Musharraf, just like Nawaz grew his under Gen. Zia, and Zulfiqar Bhutto grew his under Ayub.

Instead, he's stuck to his principles. Even the opportunist politicians who came to him, have had to leave when they saw that Imran Khan's promises of accountability and declaring politician's assets, were not in-fact just empty rhetoric like in other political parties.

Democracy and dictatorship can both work, if the right person is at the top. Democracy fails in the US under Bush or Obama, and dictatorship fails under sell-outs like Musharraf.

Allied with benazir?
Are u kidding? He did bt losted jst because he demanded more thn he deserved!aitazaz ahsan was his elder brother those days, don't u remember?
NS was his mentor who gave him the free plot to bulid shukat khanam!
Pervaiz muharaf ?
PTI got all its importance durring his times , while musharaf never offered him anything bt he tried to get more which musharaf denied & this fact is well established durring many of musharaf,s interviews on different channels!
Bt lst of ur points , I do agree with some degree of optisism with u!
Bt in pakistan only a patriotic dictatorship in pakistan withe well defined targets on education, health,law & order & economy with modrenized infrastructure , & real kickout of crouption can be succsesfull only!

col1.gif

col1a.gif

another journalist trying to get his shopping list bieng done by politicians!
what was happenend thn , will never going to be opened again, this case is being settled from the angels , thts the reason the deceion is still not clear!;)

Edhi spent his life trying to improve the lives of people around him, and yet, the Karachi he lives in now is much worse than before. Policies of government have an immense impact, they can improve things on a scale no individual can. One Mahatir or Erdogan at the top, can completely turn entire nations around.

Bravo!!!
I have said this for years (though may not be in this forum) that political reforms carry much, much more weight than individual acts of charities.
And even in the 80's I used to criticize the Haramkhor Altaf Hussain for doling out charities to literally tens of thousands of years in media stunts.

'Politics' is a dirty word not only in Pakistan but the world over. But there is no way around it. So the arm-chair Martial Law Lovers of the Pakistani blogspace need to chill out: Their wishes are not going to come true.

Bravo!!!
I have said this for years (though may not be in this forum) that political reforms carry much, much more weight than individual acts of charities.
And even in the 80's I used to criticize the Haramkhor Altaf Hussain for doling out charities to literally tens of thousands of years in media stunts.

'Politics' is a dirty word not only in Pakistan but the world over. But there is no way around it. So the arm-chair Martial Law Lovers of the Pakistani blogspace need to chill out: Their wishes are not going to come true.

but the history tell us a different story?
its more marshallaw thn democrazy in pakistan, chill out democrazy here i come:lol:

here is the transcript of that phone call

ring ring: hailo
I: bhai jan aap ne to kamal ker dia is bar
Z: bus chothey yeh sub aaap ke madad se hua
I: barey bhai yonus habib ko kasey razi kya
Z: arrey chothey bhai us budhey ko razi karney ke lye bus aik chepair chaey thi daikha nehe us ka gaal
I: hahaha barey bhai kamal ker dya
Z: bus chotey bhai agli bari bhi hamari
I: beshuk barey bhai, lakin hamain na bhoolna yaad rakhna hamari wafadarian

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom