What's new

Imran writes letter to Brown, lashes out at Altaf

Sharifs supporters and Sharif himself have said that they are always behind the army and when they are operating they wouldn't want to leave any comment positive or negative

Either fully support or fully oppose ... as much as I dislike AH, I would still say that he has shown far more patriotism than NS.

IK is even better as he openly supports a pro-Talib POV but NS has been switiching sides everyday.

If NS wants to be a national leader than he needs to openly criticize Talibs and their supporters. Leave this nonsense of adha tetar adha butair

Either fully support or fully oppose ... as much as I dislike AH, I would still say that he has shown far more patriotism than NS.

IK is even better as he openly supports a pro-Talib POV but NS has been switiching sides everyday.

If NS wants to be a national leader than he needs to openly criticize Talibs and their supporters. Leave this nonsense of adha tetar adha butair

He has said he supports the Army and has said that he won't stop the governments taking any action against terrorists he said that when he visited the IDP's with CM of NWFP and I think you haven't read my post because I said that they fully support the army.

They have a better response one I hope would convince you more, Sharifs supporters and Sharif himself have said that they are always behind the army

I think it was the same army who killed ghaddar bugti, and NS is supporting him!!

And now u will say that army was not behind, do u know in 1999 when NS tried to stop the landing of plane of Musharraf, it was the same army who foiled attempt of NS, and showed their loyalty to thier Chief(Musharraf)

and when they are operating they wouldn't want to leave any comment positive or negative as for why N.S. is pursuing the Balochistan issue is because he believes that now that the army is doing it job in the Northern region it is time to start tackling another problem that has been their for a very long time.

No....He only picks the issue where Musharraf is invloved, he's die heard enemy of Musharraf, he can do any thing for musharraf, and his 2nd issue is to ament the law, so he can b Prime Minister for 3rd time!

He has said he supports the Army and has said that he won't stop the governments taking any action against terrorists he said that when he visited the IDP's with CM of NWFP and I think you haven't read my post because I said that they fully support the army.

He and PPP was against the same operation when Musharraf was incharge, u can google it, and before 5-6 months he was against this operation he said many times that we have reservations on this operation, but now he's supporting army bcoz USA is now bending towards him, bcoz of decreasing popularity of PPP!

He and PPP was against the same operation when Musharraf was incharge, u can google it, and before 5-6 months he was against this operation he said many times that we have reservations on this operation, but now he's supporting army bcoz USA is now bending towards him, bcoz of decreasing popularity of PPP!

Indeed he was I don't think he would deny that nor would the PPP it was good to have a peacefull solution or an attempt to a peacefull solution this would have helped everyone however as I said that he has always been pro Islamist and I think that his agenda is on the same lines the question remains more important that will this army operation stop midway or will it last till the last of the enemy is destroyed. As for N.S bending to the US had that been the case today we wouldn't have had any Nuclear Arsenal. By the way the reason why Nawaz and BB were against the initial attack on Wana was because innocent people were being killed far too much and secondly we could have secured our borders and remained neutral in the war on terror.

we could have secured our borders and remained neutral in the war on terror.

I think u dont know abt kargil, when NS with drew forces from kargil, he didnt had balls to say no to USA, and that matter was more in pakistans interest bcoz it was a fight b/w pak and india.

And Musharraf knew that the talibans are funded by RAW but he still tried for peacefull solution, thats why Rumsfeld said that we will bring pakistan to the age of stones, thats mean musharraf was doing good for peacefull solution, now tell what NS had done if he was in president that time(and not to forget what he did in kargil)!:taz::taz:

yes hasnain what do u suggest first before i comment on anything!!!

GEO Pakistan
PML-N fully supports military operation: Ch. Nisar
Updated at: 1816 PST, Monday, May 11, 2009
ISLAMABAD: We are losing ground in Balochistan but we fully support the military operation in the northern areas of the country, Opposition leader in the National Assembly, Chaudhry Nisar said here on Monday.

Speaking in a National Assembly session, Ch. Nisar said that the government has been challenged in Swat.

However, he said, the government is pursuing a unilateral policy and called for sharing of realities and facts with the nation.

GEO Pakistan
PM announces to convene APC on opposition call
Updated at: 2135 PST, Monday, May 11, 2009
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani has said that the government is ready to convene an all parties’ conference in connection with ongoing military offensive against militants in Swat.

Speaking at the lower house here on Monday, the prime minister said: “I respect the objections raised by some members of the assembly for not taking them into confidence about Swat operation.”

“I agree with the suggestion of Opposition leader Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan about convening an all parties’ conference on this issue,” he said.

Earlier, speaking at the National Assembly session, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said that “We are losing ground in Balochistan but we fully back the military operation in the northern areas of the country.

He said that the government writ has been challenged in Swat. However, he said, the government is pursuing a unilateral policy and called for sharing of realities and facts with the nation.

“We were unaware of the peace deal in Swat and we were also kept in dark about waging of war,” Ch. Nisar complained.

The Prime Minister offered the parliamentary leader to arrange an in-camera briefing from the law enforcement agencies. But Nisar Ali Khan backed the idea to call an APC, which was accepted by the prime minister.

Gilani further said that it was imperative for the government to restore its writ in Swat after militants violated the peace agreement. He said that terrorists want to destabilize the country on foreign agenda.

Meanwhile, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman staged a walkout from National Assembly against the Swat offensive. He, however, ended his protest after the prime minister announced to call an APC.

“We were unaware of the peace deal in Swat and we were also kept in dark about waging of war,” Ch. Nisar complained.

He said some Taliban groups have connections with the enemies.

GEO Pakistan
Country should abandon war on terror: Imran Khan
Updated at: 2038 PST, Monday, May 11, 2009
KARACHI: The chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Imran Khan has said that the country should dissociate itself from the so-called war against terrorism.:crazy::lol:

Talking to journalists here on Monday, the PTI chief said that unemployment poses a more serious challenge to the country than terrorism.:tsk::lol: Imran urged the government to constitute an all-party commission for undertaking a fact-finding mission in Swat.

Imran said the government’s policies should aim at providing relief to the browbeaten sections of society. He said that his party has set up a relief camp for the affectees of Swat operation.
i think IMRAN KHAN , should start looking for his role as a mayor of MIANWALI, he is not fit for national politics.

He sure isn't this is the time everyone talks of national unity and togetherness and this man comes up with a completely wrong Idea he would need to take alot more decision alot more wisely or he is asking for the axe and become on of those one man Parties like AML

He accidently got one seat in 2002 elections, nut i m telling u he will die but he will not get votes!

Some people will vote him, bcoz he has MQM fobia, bcoz of this;

"My enemy's enemy is my best friend",

THats why some people will vote him!

what have the politicans brought to pakistan but misery? everyone is in a bending position; whether it be mqm; ti; ppp or any other party. before coming to power everyone sounds so patriotic; the first day in office starts not with pakistan; but with a trip to the holy land (uk;usa;dubai). all politicians are hypocrites:guns:.

i wonder how people are so gullible

:hitwall:

He accidently got one seat in 2002 elections, nut i m telling u he will die but he will not get votes!

Some people will vote him, bcoz he has MQM fobia, bcoz of this;

"My enemy's enemy is my best friend",

THats why some people will vote him!

Can I have a look into your crystal ball, Please?:enjoy:

Lol well if it is just anti MQM votes that he will get then i doubt he will win in MIANWALI....because MQM is not a FEDERATION PARTY....it is just a CITY PARTY....so hasnain don't worry about IMRAN KHAN...he will not reduce any of MQM sector's or seats!!! but it would be fun if EVER IMRAN KHAN can win from LINES AREA :rofl::rofl::rofl:

hes a oxford grad in political science so hes more than qualified and he was willing to give musharraf a chance only because musharaf promised elections he doesnt favor following american interests he wants to follow pakistani interests he wants a free judiciary a better education system a strong economy and the only reason he is anti MQM is because he wants altaf to come on home and face the charges against him but that fat slob is a coward please people dont confuse his lack of success with his lack of principle because he is a man of principle he has given more than any other politician has given

Back
Top Bottom