What's new

Imran writes letter to Brown, lashes out at Altaf

He accidently got one seat in 2002 elections, nut i m telling u he will die but he will not get votes!

Some people will vote him, bcoz he has MQM fobia, bcoz of this;

"My enemy's enemy is my best friend",

THats why some people will vote him!

OMG I can't believe these are the words of an MQM supporter what coincidence but seriously this is exactly what the PPPP said about Altaf Hussain back in those days I can't belive it feels like De Ja Vu and you are probably the least likely person for this matter.

mr. mqm supporter.1 can easily tell when some mqm person is talking u can smell the hate n hypocrise agiest pakistan n for the people of pakistan 1 also have to understand that imran khan is the only man who is talking turth about mqm beacuse he knows in the future pakistan might have to pay a big price if action agiest these hypocrite will not be taken soon.

Mr. Malik, I disagree. While I do not agree with Altaf Hussain's POV on Pakistan. Nonetheless, I do support MQM's Mustafa Kamal, unlike most of the politicians in this country he has done great work for Karachi and Pakistan.

The people within MQM are the true representatives of the people and not vadyras or jageerdars like other political parties. Further more, MQM was never given a chance to prove its worth.

Imran Khan's party is a one man show does not represent the people by any means.

what the hell are u doing posting random vidoes up the army has nothing to do with this youve flooded every thread with your crap

Ouch...
Is Imran Khan going to tell on Altaf to momma? Run crying Mr.Khan... run.

Read Nadim Pracha's 'Crackpot ahoy'. Imran Khan falls into the place exactly suggested by Pracha.

Mr. Malik, I disagree. While I do not agree with Altaf Hussain's POV on Pakistan. Nonetheless, I do support MQM's Mustafa Kamal, unlike most of the politicians in this country he has done great work for Karachi and Pakistan.

The people within MQM are the true representatives of the people and not vadyras or jageerdars like other political parties. Further more, MQM was never given a chance to prove its worth.

Imran Khan's party is a one man show does not represent the people by any means.
And i disagree with u.
It was JUI leader who started development work in karachi.MQM was forced to continue doing it.
Mustafa KAmal has turned a blind eye towards mqm activities in karachi.MQM ministers were responsible for RS 450billion land scandal during mustafa kamal rule.
Building underpasses and flyovers is impressive but u have to wonder which segment of society does this help.80% of karachiites use bus and dont drive cars and wat he is doing is wasting money on short term projects building flyovers for cars.HE should be spending money improving mass transit system and helping the masses
P.S most of his projects are of poor quality.Spencer eye hospital which he brags abt.Its roof is abt to collapse bcruz of poor construction.

And i disagree with u.
It was JUI leader who started development work in karachi.MQM was forced to continue doing it.

I dont know what u are trying to say!
And hyderabad mayor is also from MQM, and he's doing great work in hyderabad! Your philosophy not works for hyderabad,
And u are comparimg Jui nazim with mustafa kamal??
If u think he was got, then wait for the next local bodies elections!
Doodh ka doodh pani ka pani ho jaye ga!!
I bet Mustafa Kamal will get 90% votes!

Mustafa KAmal has turned a blind eye towards mqm activities in karachi.MQM ministers were responsible for RS 450billion land scandal during mustafa kamal rule.

MQM raised that issue of that land, so why would they raise this issue if they were responsible for that??

Building underpasses and flyovers is impressive but u have to wonder which segment of society does this help.80% of karachiites use bus and dont drive cars and wat he is doing is wasting money on short term projects building flyovers for cars.HE should be spending money improving mass transit system and helping the masses
I think u dont no mayor in the world has built mass tranist in the city, in every city federal govt makes mass tranist,

and he cries in his all addresses that govt should make mass tranist in karachi, opther wise the will be choked in 5years,
and he also said that if govt dont have the money, then he said if govt gives me 50% of the revenue then i will make mass transit for whole country!

P.S most of his projects are of poor quality.Spencer eye hospital which he brags abt.Its roof is abt to collapse bcruz of poor construction.

Source?

wat kind of idollogy is that if u r rich u can't be in the parliment just beacuse mr.altaf terrorist said this...imran khan is the one man in the history of politice in pakistan who have been offer a ministership from 3 different govermnets but he didn't take it beacuse he wants to win it thru people in pakistan.stopping imran khan going to karachi n saying mqm true representatives of the people just feel shame on people like u and mqm beacuse it is pakistan who gave you everthing but yet u people are not loyal with pakistan yet altaf terrorist always try to divide karachi

wat kind of idollogy is that if u r rich u can't be in the parliment just beacuse mr.altaf terrorist said this...imran khan is the one man in the history of politice in pakistan who have been offer a ministership from 3 different govermnets but he didn't take it beacuse he wants to win it thru people in pakistan.stopping imran khan going to karachi n saying mqm true representatives of the people just feel shame on people like u and mqm

MQM didnt stopped him!
Sindh govt stopped him!

beacuse it is pakistan who gave you everthing but yet u people are not loyal with pakistan yet altaf terrorist always try to divide karachi

What means loyalty??
If u are giving tax thats means u are loyal person, and every one know karachi accounts 68% of total revenue! And in last election 90% votes were in favor of MQM!
Stop this nonsense!

MQM didnt stopped him!
Sindh govt stopped him!

What means loyalty??
If u are giving tax thats means u are loyal person, and every one know karachi accounts 68% of total revenue! And in last election 90% votes were in favor of MQM!
Stop this nonsense!
− In NA 241 (Karachi III) Sindh, in 44 polling stations (out of 170) the winning candidate received
more than 1,000 votes while the second candidate received 20 or less. In all 44 polling stations the
winner was the MQM candidate. Average turnout of these 44 PSs was 85.12% while the overall
constituency turnout (including these 44) was only 54.85%. The margin of victory between the
successful (MQM) candidate and the runner-up (ANP) was 57,381 votes.
− In NA 249 (Karachi XI) Sindh, out of 147 polling stations in 59 cases the winning candidate
received more than 1,000 votes while the second candidate received 100 votes or less. In 30 cases
the winner was the MQM candidate, in 27 cases the PPPP candidate and in two cases the MMA
candidate. The margin of victory between the successful (MQM) candidate and the runner-up
(PPPP) was 30,522 votes.

This information is not conclusive evidence of malpractice but is strongly indicative of possible
irregular activities which warrants follow-up by the electoral authorities. The ECP’s lack of follow-up
on such instances, whether or not a complaint has been lodged, resulted in some frustration and
mistrust amongst contestants and stakeholders. This lack of follow-up can also contribute to a
permissive culture for electoral malpractice and attempts at manipulation. Thus it appeared that while
there was acceptance of the results in most areas, there were strong signs that there had been pockets
of malpractice which were not adequately addressed by the election administration prior to or since
the publication of the official results.
This is how MQM got 90% votes in election.
90% = 25 lakh votes.which is 7-8% of total nation votes only:azn:
According to EU report overall turnout was 44.57% of registered voters in this election.Tht means more than half of karachi didnt bother to vote so stop claiming mqm has support.

Isnt mqm in sindh govt!!!
This isnt the first tym he was stopped.
HE was stopped twice when mqm was in power before elections 08

MQM didnt stopped him!
Sindh govt stopped him!

What means loyalty??
Stop this nonsense!

who is in a government in sindh who is the governor of sindh Ishrat-ul-Ibad Khan terrorist from mqm who killed people n was in jail n got out n bacame a governor you are right karachi give 68% of the total revenue of pakistan n for that it does needs a big developments if mqm wouldn't have done thouse little developments then people would have eaten them alive.killing people in karachi and killing your own party workers at the same time are old tactics for mqm now i think these rats cannot be loyal to pakistan.

Imran Khan has already lodged a case in Britain one must await the decision from that only then will he be satisfied by the way now that his beloved Cheif justice is back I think that Imran Khan should file a case against Altaf Hussain in Pakistan maybe he might have to come to Karachi or Islamabad to defend himself in Pakistani courts.

− In NA 241 (Karachi III) Sindh, in 44 polling stations (out of 170) the winning candidate received
more than 1,000 votes while the second candidate received 20 or less. In all 44 polling stations the
winner was the MQM candidate. Average turnout of these 44 PSs was 85.12% while the overall
constituency turnout (including these 44) was only 54.85%. The margin of victory between the
successful (MQM) candidate and the runner-up (ANP) was 57,381 votes.
− In NA 249 (Karachi XI) Sindh, out of 147 polling stations in 59 cases the winning candidate
received more than 1,000 votes while the second candidate received 100 votes or less. In 30 cases
the winner was the MQM candidate, in 27 cases the PPPP candidate and in two cases the MMA
candidate. The margin of victory between the successful (MQM) candidate and the runner-up
(PPPP) was 30,522 votes.

This information is not conclusive evidence of malpractice but is strongly indicative of possible
irregular activities which warrants follow-up by the electoral authorities. The ECP’s lack of follow-up
on such instances, whether or not a complaint has been lodged, resulted in some frustration and
mistrust amongst contestants and stakeholders. This lack of follow-up can also contribute to a
permissive culture for electoral malpractice and attempts at manipulation. Thus it appeared that while
there was acceptance of the results in most areas, there were strong signs that there had been pockets
of malpractice which were not adequately addressed by the election administration prior to or since
the publication of the official results.
This is how MQM got 90% votes in election.
90% = 25 lakh votes.which is 7-8% of total nation votes only:azn:
According to EU report overall turnout was 44.57% of registered voters in this election.Tht means more than half of karachi didnt bother to vote so stop claiming mqm has support.

Isnt mqm in sindh govt!!!
This isnt the first tym he was stopped.
HE was stopped twice when mqm was in power before elections 08

I know half of karachi not voted, and in family we had 6 votes to cast, but from my family only 2 people voted, and all people of family loves MQM, so its good for anti-MQM people that half of karachi not voted:guns:, bcoz if u inrease the number of votes, then the probability for the victory of MQM increasess :taz:
:bunny::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom