What's new

In Germany, are anti-Muslim terrorists the real threat? - Washington Post

If there are any Europeans here, if you voted (or supported), for any of these parties. I congratulate your stupidity:

There shouldn't be problem with that. No Europeans even if right wing will go on violent adventure against minorities and risk stability of their nations. They can end immigration, what's the problem with that? They choose their policies. My concern with West isn't their domestic policies but their interference/management of Middle East. They try to enforce their views on the people through force.

It's a downward spiral.

We in Europe and West involve ourselves in the Middle East. Cause all hell to break loose there... Thousands of refugees show up at our doorstep and thousands more immigrants. We lose lives over there, and our involvement claims lives, we end up hating them, they end up hating us. Some idiots in the west commit acts of terror here in the name of Islam, we blame all Muslims, further adding a divide. Getting more right wing parties support to curb immigration, part of which we created or made worse, treat minorities worse, and then claim, 'look, why can't they like us?'.

And round and round we go in a circle, biting each others' heads off.

Come on don't get into blame game . It would be contested really hard.

I didn't know Nigeria, Yemen, Somalia ever saw western involvement prior to situation became ugly.

Anyway even if your argument holds then in that case too, future doesn't look good for world peace.

Come on don't get into blame game . It would be contested really hard.

I didn't know Nigeria, Yemen, Somalia ever saw western involvement prior to situation became ugly.

Anyway even if your argument holds then in that case too, future doesn't look good for world peace.

African nations don't have anywhere near importance of ME nations. Although yes, colonialism brought new borders that ignited conflict between African tribes.

and this "we will become a minority" is a red herring. After 60 years of mass immigration into Europe the most it has got in most European countries is 10%. The population of immigrants is already begining to grow slower and by next generation will even out to the indigenous rates.

The idea that the native population will become minority is monumental bull*shit. I can only conclude this is something to do with the historical complex emanating from he experiance meted out to the natives of North America as alluded to by Flamer because apparently those Native Indian's were weak.

In this guy's morality weakness means you erase people ...

BTW Indians in Australia are high-skilled immigrants who mix well with the society. Europe's problem is the pouring of unskilled refugees who have nothing much to offer.

Not the case in the UK. Biggest source of immigrants are from EU and there is a huge support to leave EU in UK.

And i'm honestly telling you that i agree with their decision.They have a sovereign right to listen to their people.We put politicians in power so that they listen to us not to ignore us perpetually.

You don't understand it,do you ? Extreme parties are not the main issue,people are anti immigration.The goverments keep ignoring people.Sure,many of them don't like Eastern European immigration either but they're stomaching it barely,but they're totally anti non European immigration.And it's not like immigrants just arrived,they keep coming for years ,it's just that the glass is full by now,people want for this to stop but it doesn't stop.When do you think it should stop ? I often ask this....when Europeans are 60% majority in their countries ? when they are 10%? when they all die out and they're outbread in their lands ? Personally,nobody told me that while being in the EU i should receive African immigrants,didn't see in the EU Charta either but i did find out today from a newspaper that some pencil pusher in Bruxelles awarded my country a 2380 immigrant quota in 2015 .I mean i know it's not quite a scientifical question but WTF ?

No YOU don't get it. I can speak best about the UK. I know this country better than most people on this forum and certainly better than you, I am certain.

Those immigrants are net contributors to the books over here. They create a net increase in jobs growth. The reason why Britain suffered economically over the last 7 years is:

A) Credit Crunch, destruction of massive financial houses, destruction of RBS, Northern Rock, damage to Deutsche bank, ABN Amro.
B) Drop in RPI, destruction of the housing markets, after sub prime lending extravagance culture.
C) Persistent lack of productivity growth. Eurozone wide depression, Austerity, lowest interest rates on record.

Yes, some idiots claim it was immigrants, and Muslims, and the EU that ruined it. And they got the working class to vote for them, despite the fact that their policies are more right wing, promise more austerity and would damage the working class people that vote for them.

The far right and their support in Europe really is a joke gone too far.
I do and i'm proud of it !
Why should i be ashamed ?
Am i an idiot because i support the only party that defends,our people our history,our culture,our traditions first against alien populations ?
Then,ok i'm stupid.

Yes indeed. You were fooled.

Congrats. :tup:

Nobody likes to think they have been taken for a ride.

I'll continue this tomorrow.

and this "we will become a minority" is a red herring. After 60 years of mass immigration into Europe the most it has got in most European countries is 10%. The population of immigrants is already begining to grow slower and by next generation will even out to the indigenous rates.

The idea that the native population will become minority is monumental bull*shit. I can only conclude this is something to do with the historical complex emanating from he experiance meted out to the natives of North America as alluded to by Flamer because apparently those Native Indian's were weak.

A lot of the problem has to do with high amounts of coverage on events in ME. Because west has interests in the ME. And then the Muslim communities are required to get into political debates over things that don't concern their nation. It isn't going to stop until the West loses interest in the ME.

I do and i'm proud of it !
Why should i be ashamed ?
Am i an idiot because i support the only party that defends,our people our history,our culture,our traditions first against alien populations ?
Then,ok i'm stupid.

Fine by me ...
Frankly I wonder if this is right forum for you ....
Maybe Stormfront might be apppropriate for you ..

Europe is losing its mind.

Maniacal Islamophobia is around, it's very common, it was there before, but over the last 3-4 years it's become acceptable in the political mainstream and a valid, non-fringe system of opinions.

It's still true, Europe is probably the most left wing, tolerant place on earth. What a shame it is.... Europeans feel their way of life under threat, so they abandon their own principals to combat those who seek to oppose said principles.

It's like having an irrational fear of being eaten alive by lions, so in order to save yourself, you put a bullet between your eyes. The lion threat here being Islam, the person being European liberal values, and the bullet, the right wing response.
I don't see the problem here.
Europeans see the Muslims as non-compatible with their culture and ethos. It is being shoved on them by their Government (mostly left leaning).
There will naturally be a pushback by the people - it is finding outlets through right wing parties.

And its not just Europeans. There is a hue and cry in India for kicking out the Bangladeshis and we have flat out denied Rohingyas from staying here apart from a token few hundred, something we never did earlier - ever refuse refugees.

The world has moved on from 'multiculturalism'. It has failed everywhere it has been tried. Rather than ruin societies, it is better to implement border control and be ruthless when such decisions are taken for social stability in years to come.

On the immigration front there are far more Indian's pouring into Europe and America then Muslim's ...
After al there is no shortage of them ..
Ask the Australians and see how they get on with the Indians ...

here in germany, we have more turkish and afghani muslims than indian or pakistani muslim , but there are Pakistani ahmadiyas and some are kurds. Now syrians have started coming

There shouldn't be problem with that. No Europeans even if right wing will go on violent adventure against minorities and risk stability of their nations. They can end immigration, what's the problem with that? They choose their policies. My concern with West isn't their domestic policies but their interference/management of Middle East. They try to enforce their views on the people through force.

Now i agree with you.You see,people like would love this,to each his own ,to us our own.Goverments do things above our head,from immigration to involevement where we don't belong.

Fine by me ...
Frankly I wonder if this is right forum for you ....
Maybe Stormfront might be apppropriate for you ..

During the last local elections,i saw many Black and Arab canadidates under the banner.... National Front. And many arabs are even voting for them... Does that mean they were fooled ? :undecided:
Thank you for the advice.

Well news for you boy. This is conquest as well. In war there are no rules. It is war by other means ..
You did not spare any inch to those Natives did you?
Well now expect it back ..
Have a war ...
Happy now ...
Romania never colonized the Americas.

The immigration didn't have the quotas of today for every year in those last 60 years.It's gotten worse in the last 10-15 years.Even so,creating a 10% mass in 20-30 years is unheard off.

Look who the cat dragged in ...
The North African Neanderthal pretending to be Nordic German ..
Hey Markus how does it feel that you will never resemble the true "Aryans" the Nordics ..
ha ha ha
The stink in here is too bad ..
I am outta of here ...
Somebody please change the forum name to "Stormfront 2"

Back
Top Bottom