What's new

In Some Parts Of America, Looting Has Become A Way Of Life

Yes, China are rarely granted permanent residency. But they accept foreign workers or investors. I watched quite enough Youtube and Chinese TV to see that there are companies that owned by Foreigners like from United States and Europe in China. They may leave China sooner or later. But I'm sure later, because China give them so many opportunity and a very big market that they can't resist.

While United States, I'm sure you know that there are a lot of social problem that has occur nowaday. It is the problem that always happen in areas where Immigrants have coming. The new people who hard working and eager to work versus local people who are lazy and uncapable to compete s.

My question is, why United States always need new Immigrants? We know that they have the best of everything. Including the best universities in the world. With those best education system, the quality of the locals should be superb. They should be able to become the best in the world. Because there are Havard, MIT, etc in their immediate neighborhood that can give them superb knowledge that needed by everyone.

But someone, it doesn't work.

I read some news about people who chose to quit their job after they got money from the government. They didn't want to work anymore. Then I watch Youtube about a news that there were so many cargo ships that waited on the sea just because United States lack of workers who could work on those cargo.

But why? Is it because too much freedom has weaken their discipline and sanity? There are so many people that has run away from reality and embrace weird things. There are also a lot of people who choose to become looters and conduct other criminal activities. when there are a lot of job waiting for them in the docks and transportation business to bring those imported goods to the shops.

So what do you think?

A muslim can married to 4 wives.
It is because America’s ghetto underclass have a culture that promotes crime, violence and every dysfunctional value you can name. You honestly can’t even wrap your mind around how screwed up this culture is until you’ve been around it.

two wives?
Can your body stand it?

This is a good question. It can be demanding honestly but I work out alot and even that it can be sometimes overbearing. There are periods where I am low on stamina

It is because America’s ghetto underclass have a culture that promotes crime, violence and every dysfunctional value you can name. You honestly can’t even wrap your mind around how screwed up this culture is until you’ve been around it.

Don't worry grand minds have given this subject a lot of serious thought and after careful analysis of the root source of these dysfunctional problems they have come up with a perfect remedy to make everybody a model citizen overnight!

Happiness and rainbows will magically appear and we will see classrooms filled with students eager to learn and improve their lives!!

Last edited:
Don't worry grand minds have given this subject a lot of serious thought and after careful analysis of the root source of these dysfunctional problems they have come up with a perfect remedy to make everybody a model citizen overnight!

Happiness and rainbows will magically appear and we will see classrooms filled with students eager to learn and improve their lives!!

And the way to solve those problem is by giving those people money? It won't help anything.

And the way to solve those problem is by giving those people money? It won't help anything.

Tell that to the wacky Liberal Left and you'll be called an obvious white racist sympathizer with your mind clouded by years of subliminal subservience to the white man. You unfortunate man not realizing you are being mind-controlled by the powers that be.

There really is no way to solve this problem because it is cultural. We are talking about very damaged people here. The only way to solve it is to make sure kids are raised right but how can damaged people raise undamaged kids? They can't.

There really is no way to solve this problem because it is cultural. We are talking about very damaged people here. The only way to solve it is to make sure kids are raised right but how can damaged people raise undamaged kids? They can't.

The cultural situation is similar in Africa...but nobody dares to talk about it...because then the slavery blame game falls apart.

The cultural situation is similar in Africa...but nobody dares to talk about it...because then the slavery blame game falls apart.

There are plenty of functioning cultures in Africa. And there are some dysfunctional cultures in Africa.

The ghetto class in America has its roots in hundreds of years of dark history here. It is a self perpetuating cycle.

A lot of African immigrants come to America and they are successful and well educated. They don't share the same toxic and destructive attitudes as the ghetto underclass.

WOW, what a magical idea.

Wait, his idea is the same as what Mandela did in South Africa. Since Americans have always considered Mandela a hero, why don't Americans support the implementation of Mandela idea in the USA?

Tell that to the wacky Liberal Left and you'll be called an obvious white racist sympathizer with your mind clouded by years of subliminal subservience to the white man. You unfortunate man not realizing you are being mind-controlled by the powers that be.

I'm not American, so I don't care with Wacky Liberal left or something. Or my mind being clouded by white men. But look by the example.Trump just gave the American money when your country struck by covid19, 1 year ago. And look at the problem it cause. Your people become lazier. They don't want to work. And it caused problems with goods distribution, etc. Look at the empty racks in your supermarket, cargo ships couldn't disembark their cargo, etc. just because nobody want work.

Those reparation will only make those people to become lazier. And wait until they spend all the money, then they will demand more reparation money, or become worse trouble maker. Maybe today they will use gun and rifle. But after the reparation money, they will have RPG and armored vehicles. And just like how your country use Human Right and Freedom as a weapon to attack other countries, they will use Human Right issue and Freedom to cause more problem.

Last edited:
I'm not American, so I don't care with Wacky Liberal left or something. But look at the example yourself. Trump paid the American with money (I don't know, maybe around $800) when covid 19 stroke your country. And see what is the result? Would Trump program help the States, or create more problem with the workforce. Look at how your supermarket became empty, cargo ships stayed on the sea just because no workers can bring the goods to the market, etc.

Those reparation will only make those Slave-descendants to become lazier. And wait until they spend all the money, then they will demand more reparation money, or become worse trouble maker.

The most important reason for port congestion in the USA is containers, not lack of labor. Compared with Europeans, Americans are not lazy.

IMG_20211122_132730.jpg

BTW: Blacks in Africa are more educated and civilized than blacks in the USA.

WOW, what a magical idea.

Wait, his idea is the same as what Mandela did in South Africa. Since Americans have always considered Mandela a hero, why don't Americans support the implementation of Mandela idea in the USA?

China considered him a hero too.

The South Africa mess was festering for years and while in the news it wasn't really catching much attention...until this music video became popular around the world...and then things started accelerating.

China considered him a hero too.

The South Africa mess was festering for years and while in the news it wasn't really catching much attention...until this music video became popular around the world...and then things started accelerating.

Yes, Mandela is also a friend of China.

However, the Mandela govt judged the Chinese in South Africa as black. You see, we are black. Of course we should support Mandela.

If D.N.C agrees that Chinese Americans are black, we will certainly support Biden.

Look at the empty racks in your supermarket,

WTF are you talking about? I was food shopping yesterday at two major chains and I didn't see any issue. Maybe this is some localized California issue over on the West coast because I haven't noticed anything.

I go every weekend...even at the height of Covid I never saw any issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom