What's new

In suicide note, student blames Facebook comments

Do you know of Helen of Troy? Men fight for women and other petty things, however are not as vindictive as women.
Yeah we know and why those killed so many men just for a woman.....They fought coz one's ego and pride got hurt coz someone took his wife.....As simple as that......When we fight for land of Kashmir, is it fault of the land that we fought wars over it.....Try to understand sarcasm....Is it woman's fault that men fight for petty things....you just said men are more rationale but you on other hand say they fight for petty things....so how are they being rationale...? :undecided:

my dad own 9mm pistol Aks cant be own by public in india.And my in laws owns aks.
You seem to be very naive about India, Ak's can easily be purchased in India if you are ready to shed out 3-4 lakh rupees. We are also gun culture people but no one here will wave his gun around to show off rather we prefer the guns in vicinity of our walls. And no women don't need guns, instead they need to train themselves in selfdefence and learn to ignore the pedophile's and go about there daily business.

Busss yeh sari lines yaad kar keh bandiyoon ke samnei bolnei hain...eik dummm hit ho jai ga ! Tried and Tested, Armstrong approved method hai ! :D
BWAHAHAHAHA.....bada aya Casanova ban ne ....mujhe pata hai kitni baar sandals se pita hai tu...time tested method to get beaten up in public.....:rofl:

You seem to be very naive about India, Ak's can easily be purchased in India if you are ready to shed out 3-4 lakh rupees. We are also gun culture people but no one here will wave his gun around to show off rather we prefer the guns in vicinity of our walls. And no women don't need guns, instead they need to train themselves in selfdefence and learn to ignore the pedophile's and go about there daily business.
i don't fully agree with your post, but the issue of female harassment should have its own thread/discussion.

O0JY.png

From Suicide to Gun's..........how did that happen :confused:

@Topic
I think we need Cyber bullying laws and a body where such people can be reported.With the increasing number of internet users it's going to get worse.

Warning: Women might find this offensive/ out of order and rude.

Joke: Why does Saudi Arabia has least accidents in the world?

Because, they don't let women drive. loool :P

Warning: Women might find this offensive/ out of order and rude.

Joke: Why does Saudi Arabia has least accidents in the world?

Because, they don't let women drive. loool :P

The same joke a little modified:

Joke: Why does Saudi Arabia has least violence against women?

Bcs they don't allow women outside their homes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom