What's new

In the shadow of war: Indian offers biryani comfort to Israeli troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not biryani to Palestine children and civilians. When children get hurt, we should condemn bombing , no matter who they are.
She did that too. Read the news. As I said before, Indians have no sides in other people's fights.

Such attitude after being ruled for 1000 years only proves that you bhartis resent us, but you should be happy we introduced these cuisines to you, otherwise you would be eating daal chapati and paneer.
By da way, Why are all Pakistanis in Europe run restaurants with name 'Indian Restaurant' ? :D

Go to Germany, Its INDISCH UND PAKISTANISCH RESTAURANT. Hell even the name start with INDIA. :D

And the slave tells re-written history to his master. The pompous attitude of you bhaiyas is flabbergasting.
LOL. Sorry for bursting your bubble. Reflect on this for a while - you are not a Turk or Afghan but a pathetic Pakistani. how does that make you feel? Always enslaved, always warring, no civilization of your own. Talked of as a failed state. Ruled for 5000 years by outsiders. Pity.

By da way, Why are all Pakistanis in Europe run restaurants with name 'Indian Restaurant' ? :D

Go to Germany, Its INDISCH UND PAKISTANISCH RESTAURANT. Hell even the name start with INDIA. :D

because they sell Indian as well as Pakistanis dishes . whats wrong with making customers from across the border?

LOL. Sorry for bursting your bubble. Reflect on this for a while - you are not a Turk or Afghan but a pathetic Pakistani. how does that make you feel? Always enslaved, always warring, no civilization of your own. Talked of as a failed state. Ruled for 5000 years by outsiders. Pity.

lolzz better than a pathetic indian hindu. how about that ?

because they sell Indian as well as Pakistanis dishes . whats wrong with making customers from across the border?

lolzz better than a pathetic indian hindu. how about that ?
Facts speak otherwise.

And BTW what makes you think I may be hindu? Doesn't matter - I'd rather be an Indian hindu than a Pakistani anything. The land which keeps getting bombed by themselves and others. Where foreigners do missile strikes, where homeboys blow up in the market.

1000 years of slavery has warped your mind. We were not as cruel to you as the British, yet you resent us the most. Mun me Ram Ram aur bagal mein churi.

Enjoy your dal chapati slave.

1000 years of slavery has warped your mind. We were not as cruel to you as the British, yet you resent us the most. Mun me Ram Ram aur bagal mein churi.

Enjoy your dal chapati slave.
You were more enslaved. Bye bye.

She did that too. Read the news. As I said before, Indians have no sides in other people's fights.
I read the news, she is providing biryani only to Israeli soldiers near Gaza border.

for example ?
Edited my post to make it clear. Pakistan, the failing state with no past and no future and a terrible present.

I read the news, she is providing biryani only to Israeli soldiers near Gaza border.
It's mentioned in other news sources - she is now trying to get the food to Palestinian refugee camps as well. Love to all, malice to none.

It's mentioned in other news sources - she is now trying to get the food to Palestinian refugee camps as well. Love to all, malice to none.
Ok keep update me when she provide this to Palestine. Have a nice day:cheers:

Indians will always do their best to please whites

You were more enslaved. Bye bye.
image002.jpg

Replace the Englishman with an Israeli, and that's what you have today.

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom