What's new

India: 60 Registered Rapes a Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: you go around with a begging bowl to the British for independence. We actually beat the Japanese. Half their casualties were from China and we killed the 3rd most axis soldiers. India was enslaved by the British for 200 years. 1 British can manage 1000 Indians.

The japanese are not the ones crying for what happened 6 decades ago. You guys are the ones making documentary to show the world how you suffered. We were enslaved by the British, you were enslaved by Mao.

Care to explain ?

It explains itself. This is a quote from Winston Churchill, the leader of the country that created yours.

The country today known as India, was created by the British. The word "India" by itself, was nothing more than a geographic expression.

I WOULD'VE BEEN VERY HELPFUL FOR OTHERS IF THE THREAD STARTERS SPEND A LITTLE TIME THINKING ABOUT THE REAL SITUATIONS IN THEIR COUNTRY BEFORE WORRYING ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES.....

You're right, I just can't hide my hilarity when Indians accuse other people of being cowards. :lol:

Or when they talk about starving people in other countries.

The hypocrisy is priceless. :rofl:

You are just waiting to spew your venom at us. I can't hide my hilarity when you whine about Indians being the hate mongers.

What's weird is whenever this guy molawchai creates yet another thread, chinese dragon is always there right after.. kinda strange really because it's very obvious that a few Indians ticked him off... :disagree:

Anyways yeah I do condemn these rape statistics even if they aren't true.. whether they be from India, pakistan, china or any other part of the world.

Btw didn't some Indian member get banned for starting a "rape thread"? It seems like people are trying to score brownie points by getting back one another with cheap threads.. sad people find these cheap tactics humorous :no:

It's true this forum has gone to the dogs

Tu, tu madarchod hume apni aukaat dikhayega madarchod.

Ye saale pakistani sab suar k sadke ( pig's semen) ki paidaish hein. aur han inke mohammad sahab bhi.

Hahahaha. Fu*k you. :rofl:

They are showing there Aukaat .... No Need to reply.. And You keep it up Aramonia !!

It explains itself. This is a quote from Winston Churchill, the leader of the country that created yours.

The country today known as India, was created by the British. The word "India" by itself, was nothing more than a geographic expression.

So a quote by Colonial imperialist is your source?

By the stretch of logic can i consider quotations from colonialists/imperialists about China as a source?

I WOULD'VE BEEN VERY HELPFUL FOR OTHERS IF THE THREAD STARTERS SPEND A LITTLE TIME THINKING ABOUT THE REAL SITUATIONS IN THEIR COUNTRY BEFORE WORRYING ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES.....

No problem if the topic is about Thailand, btw, i really doubt we have 60 females(6-80) being rape per day, prove me wrong with "FACT" please.

They are showing there Aukaat .... No Need to reply.. And You keep it up Aramonia !!

I have reported his post. His days are numbered on this forum. No need to give him much importance.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom