What's new

India: A Dangerous Place To Be A Woman

It seems like White Knights from the West love to act like Heroes rescuing East Asian "abused" females in Asia but I don't understand why these same White Knights are not going to India to rescue those ABUSED Indian women ?

It seems like White Knights from the West love to act like Heroes rescuing East Asian "abused" females in Asia but I don't understand why these same White Knights are not going to India to rescue those ABUSED Indian women ?

because one half is busy watching you in the US and other half is busy piloting drones?

Right now Malala is trying, in the west, to get the quote "white knights" to see how Indians could treat their women as good as you guys do.

Every country has rape problems but no country, I repeat, NO COUNTRY has rape problems like India does.

Indian men are beyond repulsive, how could any mammal, defend such vulgar and repulsive behaviour.
How can we even consider these 'things' as part of the human race?

I'm willing to bet that many Indian men on this forum do these kind of despicable things which is why they have sympathy for the rapists.
UGH!

Every country has rape problems but no country, I repeat, NO COUNTRY has rape problems like India does.

Indian men are beyond repulsive, how could any mammal, defend such vulgar and repulsive behaviour.

I'm willing to bet that many Indian men on this forum do these kind of despicable things which is why they have sympathy for the rapists.
UGH!

China is the only country in the world where rape victims parents are punished and sent to reeducation centre because they asked for more strict punishment for rapist.

UGH!

UGH!

you are right. Indians need to learn to run a system like yours ( although they never defend any such behavior) i.e. hid it and when caught, simply say " we are now where as close to Indians"... all Indians need to do is make it lawful like you guys do and wham! the situation becomes better.

some fine examples below for the Indian judiciary system to emulate .

Rape Case Is a Rarity in Chinese Justice System
China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage

India A Dangerous Place to Be a Woman BBC documentary on Gang -raped on a bus in delhi 2012 - YouTube

Has anyone seen this documentary?

Absolutely staggering beyond belief.
Indian men are beyond sick.
Real eye-opener for me.

I urge everyone to watch this video.

I have not seen this before, thanks for posting.
There were many new things to learn, which indian media tried to hide.
Now a sudden silence in indina media on daily rapes suggest RAW has successfully negotiated with media.

Look at all the Indians defending their frequent raping of low caste women.

My god.!! Chinese china men are beyond the level of sickness. Thanks for posting such an ey opener. Hey why don't you post all these in a new thread so that everyone can see it.

Your comments suggest you have not seen the video in OP.

Video say, In India, every single women is unsafe and sense of sex among Indian men is inserting hands in vagina instead of natural way. Even the women went on fact finding mission was harassed.

Your comments suggest you have not seen the video in OP.

Video say, In India, every single women is unsafe and sense of sex among Indian men is inserting hands in vagina instead of natural way. Even the women went on fact finding mission was harassed.

AGAIN! I agree with you- Indians and the world can learn from you guys on how to treat a woman. First thing they can do to minimize the numbers right away, is demand 4 witness to every crime. second thing they can do is demand religious courts to overrule civilian and constitutional law. Third thing they can do is deem a case closed if the offender marries the victim.

What's so staggering about India is that Indian men throw acid on the girl if the girl refuses to get raped. That girl with the burnt face made me so sad because she had a beautiful face before the acid attack and her entire life was ruined because of these Indian men.

Now I realise why so many Indian men stare at others ALL THE TIME. They are a sick and twisted bunch of freaks. I'm starting to believe what Robert Lindsay said about Indians.

I'm not surprised at all that not a single Indian man on this forum that have shown no sympathy for the woman. This is why most of the Indian members on this forum are mostly likely doing the same type of things in this video.

Can't believe none of the Indian members have any feeling towards the young girl.
Sad.

What's so staggering about India is that Indian men throw acid on the girl if the girl refuses to get raped. That girl with the burnt face made me so sad because she had a beautiful face before the acid attack and her entire life was ruined because of these Indian men.

Now I realise why so many Indian men stare at others ALL THE TIME. They are a sick and twisted bunch of freaks. I'm starting to believe what Robert Lindsay said about Indians.

I'm not surprised at all that not a single Indian man on this forum that have shown no sympathy for the woman. This is why most of the Indian members on this forum are mostly likely doing the same type of things in this video.

Can't believe none of the Indian members have any feeling towards the young girl.
Sad.
Only sub-humans spawned from a giant pool of feces can behave like that!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom