What's new

India a dangerous place to live in

Save the sarcasm..

However.. my uncle would be returning from Bombay(No .. I will NOT call it MUMBAI).. tomorrow.. and he used to be very anti-India..
yet his last phone call was absolutely full of praise for the city, its people and its ambiance...

Save the sarcasm..

However.. my uncle would be returning from Bombay(No .. I will NOT call it MUMBAI).. tomorrow.. and he used to be very anti-India..
yet his last phone call was absolutely full of praise for the city, its people and its ambiance...

what can we do sir?
these kinds of threads have become common..

i hope your uncle had a nice trip..

My ex-boss was a stauch patriotic indian but kept all his business and savings in malaysia..go figure

I think you guys have made the region quite unsafe in general, but India is benefiting tremendously from FDI and tourism. I really hope this religious extremism mess does not fan across the entirety of Asia, but it couldn't be at a worse spot than it is already, I mean with all the nukes involved.

'' India ranks below
countries like Myanmar (133),
Nepal (95) and Bangladesh (83). It,
of course, is better placed than
Pakistan (146), Russia (147),
Afghanistan (150), Iraq (152) and
Somalia (153) '' - lol. Thank God. I am Bangladeshi :p

'' India ranks below
countries like Myanmar (133),
Nepal (95) and Bangladesh (83). It,
of course, is better placed than
Pakistan (146), Russia (147),
Afghanistan (150), Iraq (152) and
Somalia (153) '' - lol. Thank God. I am Bangladeshi :p

Only if those Bangladeshis who try to cross the border illegally in search of better jobs,thought like you.....It would have solved quite a lot of our problems,dont you think???

Hum toh peaceful hain jee..........par kya kare..........there are many David coleman headly running around

Only if those Bangladeshis who try to cross the border illegally in search of better jobs,thought like you.....It would have solved quite a lot of our problems,dont you think???

you are going offtopic... Theres problem in your politicians who give shelter to illegal people.Accept the fact. . We are the most peaceful nation in south asia.. We have rohinga people from Myanmar and we dont kill them. . . we are peaceful after all. . . Chill :p

All the small countries fare better than the bigger ones. Bangladesh is even better than America. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom