What's new

India and Russia should speed up PAK-FA

Judging from this forum. Its clear that the Indians and the Chinese in here see each other as the primary enemy for their country.

Judging from this forum. Its clear that the Indians and the Chinese in here see each other as the primary enemy for their country.

I don't think so.

I think India certainly has negative intentions towards China, as demonstrated by the fact that they have been hosting our largest separatist group for well over half a century.

However, I don't think many people believe that India currently has the "capability" to successfully attack us over the rough terrain of the Himalayas. It serves as a natural and formidable barrier.

I don't think so.

I think India certainly has negative intentions towards China, as demonstrated by the fact that they have been hosting our largest separatist group for well over half a century.

However, I don't think many people believe that India currently has the "capability" to successfully attack us over the rough terrain of the Himalayas. It serves as a natural and formidable barrier.

I dont think it is about not having the capability to attack china..i mean if north korea wanted to they could invade china but of course they woulf fail. I think its a question of necesisity to attack china. I dont see any wrong doings of china and dont see any reason to attack china. I dont see any war happening between us anytime soon. I just hope the border mess gets cleared up and we can start investing in each others country and start to to trade and expand our relations.

I don't think so.

Well It is vice versa....
And apart from some few members here most of the Chinese and Indian (seniors) are sensible enough.

I thought about it for now, I will delete my post. One indians offended me does not mean all do. Save your Sh!t troll Domain!!!! I am warning you.

Last edited:
I know you guys want to kill us... but maybe you should try to relax a bit.

You'll get your chance one day.

I thought about it for now, I will delete my post. One indians offended me does not mean all do. Save your Sh!t troll Domain!!!! I am warning you.

Last edited:
contrary to popular perception, most indians do not see a indo-china war in future. most indians recognise the need to strengthen the country economically, diplomatically, socially and militarily.

india and china have had long mis-understandings over several issues. both governments are talking and trying to move ahead in the same direction.
no country in the world wants a war and same goes for india. the very reason for existence of a strong military is to give a credible deterrence against invaders. on that front india is progressing well.

on topic, there will be trmendous pressure on india and russia on PAK FA project because of success of J-20 project. but i dont think there is need to rush up things.

5175860974_323f31777f_b.jpg

:smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom