What's new

India announces additional USD 20 mn aid to flood-hit Pak

2. India accepted it in good grace and did not ask for it to be "routed" via UN.

There must be reasons for this being asked, time changes so does situation of relations. Both countries exchanged aid during last disasters faced by both at different times, why wasn't Un brought in then ?? So, before people criticize such things, do remember the past as well as the current situation, i am pretty sure, had such tragedy hit India in current situation, it would have done the same.

3. India is unfortunately one of the world’s largest debtor nations of earth (Really? So the World is on Earth?)

Well there was definitely no need for bringing in off topic nonsense in here, nor was this thing being discussed or commented upon that you had jump and release your sarcasm.

That is what a Poor Nation with 600 Million defecating on the “Roads, Foot Paths etc." has done for its Rich Neighbour. Think how many Poor Indians have sacrificed a chance to use a Proper toilet.

Again, did anyone said anything in this regard ?? Why bring in nonsense and trying to derail the thread ??

And is Pakistan asking India to give the money ?? Instead of coming here and uttering your sarcasm, why don''t you and guys like you go to your govt and ask them to stop and feed the hungry in India, make toilets for toilet less people and build homes for the ones who are living on foot paths.

Before any Pakistani member posted any nonsense, you Indian members took the lead and started nonsense, one says the money has gone into drain, another says khoon paisay ki kamai hai and then you. It clearly shows who is more disgruntled with India giving the money, its not Pakistani members, rather Indians themselves who are more dissatisfied with India giving it.

So instead of coming here and posting nonsense, go out in the streets of India and start a campaign to stop your govt from sending this money and instead use it within India for the poor as suggested by Indian members.

1.Sorry. No matter how much India gives the Terrorists - of course Pakistani "Non-State Actors" will continue their Terrorism

And i am really looking for a logical explanation of this statement as you are very close to being banned for good, as i can see what you are trying to say, but still giving you a chance to come up with some logical explanation, as the poster nothing said about the money being given to any organization, he just said, it will be good for image building as some banned outfits are working out there doing charity work thus with such news India's image can be portrayed positively, while you came up with the statement that no matter how much money is given to terrorist, by which i believe you mean Pakistan indirectly.

And i know you have British flags, but definitely your sympathies lies with the Indians, so if you can see the terrorism by non-state actors, why can't you people see the terrorism by state actors on the other side ?? Why can't you people see the causes for such terrorism & terrorists to expand upon ??

Mr. Mod - Before accusing Indian members, why dont you go and check the other thread about 5 Million to be routed through UN and the brilliant comments by Pak members ( Including so called Think-tanks, Senior Members and Elite Members).

I hope you do suggest some sense to those pakistani trolls.

So another 20 Million down the drain, the only thing we get in return is some thankless idiots rants.

"Karmanye Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani"

You have a right to perform your prescribed action,but you are not entitled to the fruits of your action.
Never consider yourself the cause of the results your activities,and never be associated to not doing your duty - Bhagvad Gita

Let's not be so heartless my friend. God forbid, what will you say if such a tragedy befalls India? And it will. Im not saying it should but it will. It's nature's law. Tragedy and happiness are part and parcel of one's life...even nations'.

No1 is immune from nature's wrath.

In the end, one frank advice, "Make friends, not enemies" :cheers:

Mr. Mod - Before accusing Indian members, why dont you go and check the other thread about 5 Million to be routed through UN and the brilliant comments by Pak members ( Including so called Think-tanks, Senior Members and Elite Members).

I hope you do suggest some sense to those pakistani trolls.

We are talking in context with this thread, surely this time the Indian members took the lead and left behind the Pakistani members.

And for the time being you are being the troll yourself by calling others trolls, your previous statement was no less a troll compared to the ones shown by Pakistani members.

There must be reasons for this being asked, time changes so does situation of relations. Both countries exchanged aid during last disasters faced by both at different times, why wasn't Un brought in then ?? So, before people criticize such things, do remember the past as well as the current situation, i am pretty sure, had such tragedy hit India in current situation, it would have done the same.

Well there was definitely no need for bringing in off topic nonsense in here, nor was this thing being discussed or commented upon that you had jump and release your sarcasm.

Again, did anyone said anything in this regard ?? Why bring in nonsense and trying to derail the thread ??

And is Pakistan asking India to give the money ?? Instead of coming here and uttering your sarcasm, why don''t you and guys like you go to your govt and ask them to stop and feed the hungry in India, make toilets for toilet less people and build homes for the ones who are living on foot paths.

Before any Pakistani member posted any nonsense, you Indian members took the lead and started nonsense, one says the money has gone into drain, another says khoon paisay ki kamai hai and then you. It clearly shows who is more disgruntled with India giving the money, its not Pakistani members, rather Indians themselves who are more dissatisfied with India giving it.

So instead of coming here and posting nonsense, go out in the streets of India and start a campaign to stop your govt from sending this money and instead use it within India for the poor as suggested by Indian members.

And i am really looking for a logical explanation of this statement as you are very close to being banned for good, as i can see what you are trying to say, but still giving you a chance to come up with some logical explanation, as the poster nothing said about the money being given to any organization, he just said, it will be good for image building as some banned outfits are working out there doing charity work thus with such news India's image can be portrayed positively, while you came up with the statement that no matter how much money is given to terrorist, by which i believe you mean Pakistan indirectly.

And i know you have British flags, but definitely your sympathies lies with the Indians, so if you can see the terrorism by non-state actors, why can't you people see the terrorism by state actors on the other side ?? Why can't you people see the causes for such terrorism & terrorists to expand upon ??

Taimi, I'm seriously sorry if I hurt you because I didn't want to. My only point was...It's our hard earned money (remember we are also a poor country) It was not in any way intended to show off.

What I really meant "It's our hard earned money, use it for the benefit of the common Pakistani and not the zardari's"

My apologies once again.

good confidence building measure..considering the anti-india jehadis are concentrating in northern areas this offer will soften the image of India into more humane rather than an ugly witch with horns. And those chest thumpers, Pakistan has also sent material aid to India after tunsami!

In the interest of accuracy, it is clarified that India did not accept aid from any other country at the time of the Tsunami:

news.outlookindia.com | India's refusal of foreign aid not 'false arrogance'

Not sure how good will it be for us..however as one member said Neki kar Driya mein Dal..

So another 20 Million down the drain, the only thing we get in return is some thankless idiots rants.

It's not that simple mate. There's one very important string attached to this money. It should reach the people it is intended for.

If, god forbid, it is found that this money is stacking up the wads in the closets of the Zardari's, The Sharif's or the generals...Well...that will be the last nail in the coffin of Pakistan's international image.

To my Pakistani friends, remember, use it well. Any other thing required, we'll be happy to oblige. After all, when some tragedy befalls a family, it's the duty of the eldest son to come to the aid of the family.

To my Indian friends, let's have a big heart. If we want to be recognised as a global power, we must be willing to bear the responsibilities as well, be it Haiti, Africa or Pakistan. :wave:

Mera Bharat Mahan,

Jai Hind!

This is why I was never in the favor of taking this aid from country like Bharat. Anyways give it to the UN.

:rolleyes:

In the interest of accuracy, it is clarified that India did not accept aid from any other country at the time of the Tsunami:

news.outlookindia.com | India's refusal of foreign aid not 'false arrogance'

We might not have accepted it but hey, we didn't really need it. Indian economy is really doing very well (thanks to a few sane political leaders we have got)

bahut simple see baat hai yaar, jise aid kee zarurat hogi wo lega, jise nahin hogi wo nahin lega.

I wish Pakistan also becomes self sufficient enough so that it also doesn't have to accept aid. :wave:

This is why I was never in the favor of taking this aid from country like Bharat. Anyways give it to the UN.

:rolleyes:

Areesh please refer to my earlier post, in fact lemme post a part of it for you again,

"pride
ghairat
honour
izzat
dushmani etc.

are luxuries which the poor and the suffereing can never afford.

Ego is a privilege copyrighted by the rich. The poor and the needy are always left to suffer the honour and ghairat of the rich and the provided."

Taimi, I'm seriously sorry if I hurt you because I didn't want to. My only point was...It's our hard earned money (remember we are also a poor country) It was not in any way intended to show off.

What I really meant "It's our hard earned money, use it for the benefit of the common Pakistani and not the zardari's"

My apologies once again.

No worries, nothing taken serious.

I know, its India's money, it was earned by its people with a purpose to be used on its own people.

But this is how politics and relations between countries are, they help out each other in time of need, this is diplomacy. So people should understand how diplomacy works, if they do, then there is no need to bring in such comments like we just saw above, whether Indian members or Pakistani members.

And that is why Pakistan asked for it to be routed through UN, as that way it will surely reach the intended people and no chance of corruption left to talk about.

God forbid any Nation, including India, suffer the Human Disaster that Pakistan is going through and I am sure if such a disaster occurs the receiving Nation – even if it is the MIGHTY USA – will accept the donation, no matter how miniscule, and not ask it to be routed through the UN.

My sarcasm was on “The World” being reported as “On Earth”. I am just repeating Poor India being one of the Largest Debtors in the World. May be you could use your good office to “Educate” those luminaries who troll in such a manner.

1. Again, did anyone said anything in this regard ?? Why bring in nonsense and trying to derail the thread ??

2. And is Pakistan asking India to give the money ?? Instead of coming here and uttering your sarcasm, why don''t you and guys like you go to your govt and ask them to stop and feed the hungry in India, make toilets for toilet less people and build homes for the ones who are living on foot paths.

3. Before any Pakistani member posted any nonsense, you Indian members took the lead and started nonsense, one says the money has gone into drain, another says khoon paisay ki kamai hai and then you. It clearly shows who is more disgruntled with India giving the money, its not Pakistani members, rather Indians themselves who are more dissatisfied with India giving it.

4. So instead of coming here and posting nonsense, go out in the streets of India and start a campaign to stop your govt from sending this money and instead use it within India for the poor as suggested by Indian members.

1. I am sure that the message has been received by those it is meant for.

2. I have never stated that Pakistan has asked India for Money. In fact they refused it.

2 A. May be you can tell your Government to take the Money Directly and not through the UN. Believe me the Governments have their own Agenda.

3. I cannot be held responsible for other Indians as I am not an Indian. However, as a human, I personally unequivocally condemn the bolded part.

4. As in “2 A”

I believe the Pakistani Government in that all Terrorism being perpetrated on India or UK or wherever is indeed by “Non-State Actors” over whom the Government of Pakistan has no control and thus any confidence building measure or sharing of mutual misery is not going to make the Non-State Actors change their modus operandi.

Sad, but, True.

Areesh please refer to my earlier post, in fact lemme post a part of it for you again,

"pride
ghairat
honour
izzat
dushmani etc.

are luxuries which the poor and the suffereing can never afford.

Ego is a privilege copyrighted by the rich. The poor and the needy are always left to suffer the honour and ghairat of the rich and the provided."

And let me say a single word to you. Uncle Sam. We are accepting this aid from Bharat because of Uncle Sam not because of pride
ghairat
honour
izzat
dushmani etc and other things like that. Got it. ;)

Gentlemen at this hour of need let us thank god that Pakistan has atleast accepted the aid much needed (in whatever it suits them) and that the common man is going to be benefited.

This is not the time to show our egos. I am really pained by the reactions from both sides on this.

For my Indian brothers, let us leave the thank me attitude as a greater cause is what we are contributing for. It will not matter even a ounce if the poster in this web forum of any nationality thanks us or not. Out of this 25 million, even if a hungry person only one i mean, can eat roti for one meal i will think that it is better used. Trust me sir, even i will post as many posts against Pak when needed but not now. Let us pray that the common man, battered and bruised and hungry and shelterless, recovers soon and can get on his fight.

Also let us remember the virtue taught by Shri Krishna in Bhagavadgita, Do your work but do not expect the result. In this time, our work is to contribute. Which we have done. Thats it.

I am particularly sad seeing some posters , saying money gone down the drain, all we get in return is rants etc. Is this virtue of a good man?? So please let us remember Lord Krishna and continue with our work.

God forbid any Nation, including India, suffer the Human Disaster that Pakistan is going through and I am sure if such a disaster occurs the receiving Nation – even if it is the MIGHTY USA – will accept the donation, no matter how miniscule, and not ask it to be routed through the UN.

My sarcasm was on “The World” being reported as “On Earth”. I am just repeating Poor India being one of the Largest Debtors in the World. May be you could use your good office to “Educate” those luminaries who troll in such a manner.

1. I am sure that the message has been received by those it is meant for.

2. I have never stated that Pakistan has asked India for Money. In fact they refused it.

2 A. May be you can tell your Government to take the Money Directly and not through the UN. Believe me the Governments have their own Agenda.

3. I cannot be held responsible for other Indians as I am not an Indian. However, as a human, I personally unequivocally condemn the bolded part.

4. As in “2 A”

I believe the Pakistani Government in that all Terrorism being perpetrated on India or UK or wherever is indeed by “Non-State Actors” over whom the Government of Pakistan has no control and thus any confidence building measure or sharing of mutual misery is not going to make the Non-State Actors change their modus operandi.

Sad, but, True.

Well Sir, then plzzz those comments of other threads should have been kept to the ones you are referring to, bringing them here was serving no purpose as this becomes off-topic, hope you get the point as i got your point as well as the threads you were referring to.

Back
Top Bottom