What's new

India: Apple to increase production in India by 5 times to $40 billion over the next 5 years!

That was brutal

I do not know what Steve Jobs would have done if he was alive. I suspect iPhones would be cheaper with a greater market share. Apple would be making less profits. In terms of new products I am not sure Jobs would accomplish.

I do not know what Steve Jobs would have done if he was alive. I suspect iPhones would be cheaper with a greater market share. Apple would be making less profits. In terms of new products I am not sure Jobs would accomplish.
He was an old fart with a rigid mindset and a big ego. He would have dragged the company down like all leaders do with a big ego. It is sad he died but for the company renewal of leadership was great. The company stats say enough.

He was an old fart with a rigid mindset and a big ego. He would have dragged the company down like all leaders do with a big ego. It is sad he died but for the company renewal of leadership was great. The company stats say enough.

Tim Cooks seems to be real deal on the operational side of things

BASED

Apple nears $10 billion India revenue

and then sales would fall by 50%...
"Cope of blind men"
1698907956811.png

Back
Top Bottom