What's new

India: Google to invest $10 billion in India and will also set up a FinTech Operations centre in GIFT City, Amazon to invest $26 billion as well!

Not TN. Just the DMK families
I don't understand why educated Tamilians would even consider DMK as an option. All they do is Rowdism and play Tamilian and anti brahmin (read Hindu) sentiments. On my last visit to Chennai, I didn't feel it developed like Hyderabad or Bangalore.

Idiot, China and GCC are investing big time in Pakistan like CPEC.

Now stop bothering me. I have better things to do.

WE need investment of high tech industries in Pakistan like in China and India.

This is not organic growth but a collection of empty promises:

I don't understand why educated Tamilians would even consider DMK as an option. All they do is Rowdism and play Tamilian and anti brahmin (read Hindu) sentiments. On my last visit to Chennai, I didn't feel it developed like Hyderabad or Bangalore.
Just 15 years (or so) ago Chennai was much bigger than Bengaluru. Now Bengaluru is bigger , better developed and improving by the day while TN is mourning more and more lakes lost to illegal construction , MLAs and councillors even ministers are telling public openly “I didn’t get enough votes in your ward , don’t come to me now”.

The higher echelons of education are being attacked.

I am not surprised. Modi is transforming India, anybody who has common sense can see the obvious.

Nevertheless, my suggestion is to not tag members who do not want to be tagged. You cannot show the light to shortsighted people.

I am not surprised. Modi is transforming India, anybody who has common sense can see the obvious.

Nevertheless, my suggestion is to not tag members who do not want to be tagged. You cannot show the light to shortsighted people.
Arey sir I wanted to tag someone else, he got tagged by mistake.
I edited it.

I can't say much about Hyderabad, but living in Bangalore when someone says Bangalore is developed, it makes me laugh.

Other than having IT companies, what exactly is developed in Bangalore? 30mins of rain is enough to flood the ORR and bellandur. A decent apartment in Sarjapur costs minimum 2Cr, but the roads and drainage will make anyone tear their hair out. The road from Sony signal gets flooded after every rain, where literally billionaires live. I probably have a different criteria for the term 'developed' city.

TN, even though not helped by the centre is doing pretty well in terms of industries.

Just 15 years (or so) ago Chennai was much bigger than Bengaluru. Now Bengaluru is bigger , better developed and improving by the day while TN is mourning more and more lakes lost to illegal construction , MLAs and councillors even ministers are telling public openly “I didn’t get enough votes in your ward , don’t come to me now”.

The higher echelons of education are being attacked.
Bengaluru population growth has been mad and infra has been unable to keep pace. All the Metros and High speed suburban metros in Bangalore are good, but some basic infra is missing all across our cities.

I can't say much about Hyderabad, but living in Bangalore when someone says Bangalore is developed, it makes me laugh.

Other than having IT companies, what exactly is developed in Bangalore? 30mins of rain is enough to flood the ORR and bellandur. A decent apartment in Sarjapur costs minimum 2Cr, but the roads and drainage will make anyone tear their hair out. The road from Sony signal gets flooded after every rain, where literally billionaires live. I probably have a different criteria for the term 'developed' city.

TN, even though not helped by the centre is doing pretty well in terms of industries.

Yup Bangalore roads and traffic is a nightmare. Not sure why they don't take care of it. They must be collecting pretty buck in property taxes. I felt Hyderabad to be much better may be because of ORR. It is easy to get in and out of that city.

Not sure why they don't take care of it. They must be collecting pretty buck in property taxes.
Biggest problem is the fact that Bangalore doesn't even have satellite cities like other cities have, even Chandigarh with just over a Million people has.

Delhi has Noida, Gurugram, Faridabad, Ghaziabad etc.
Mumbai has Navi Mumbai, Thane, Panvel, Vasai-Virar, Kalyan etc.
Pune has Pimpri Chinchwad (PCMC)
Kolkata has Howrah and New Town etc
Chandigarh has Panchkula, Mohali, Zirakpur etc.
Hyderabad has Shamshabad and Secunderabad

And many others have done it successfully.

I never really understood this stupidity with respect to Bangalore.

As a state TN is more diversified . It is not all Chennai. Thankfully that’s how the state developed.

You take Bengaluru stats out and Karnataka will be a fraction. Overly concentrated in Blr.

chennai has (d) so much going for it. Industry, education, ocean front , numerous water bodies and three strategic rivers. Now you cannot find water period. The rivers have become drainage stinks. Lakes have become ugly buildings. Beach has become mausoleums to bury and raise monuments .

All we need is one good CM that can revive Chennai , starting with the river cleanup

@LeGenD bhai

This is not organic growth but a collection of empty promises:

CPEC wasnt an empty promise by any means. A lot of great infra has been built under it. The problem is different. Pak has never had the policy and institutional stability or the investment in human resources to turn the promise into realty.

Do that: and you can see industries and exports emerging which will yield the revenue to pay off the CPEC debt.

Regards

Great Job Modiji. We wasted 65 years under Congress regime. I hope this new found pride and confidence lasts for long and India becomes one of true centers of development in the world.
My friend, pls give credit where its due...IT born and flourished during congress...yes, BJP under Gadkari is doing an excellent job in infra but on economic front the policies are not being handled properly mainly due to incompetent ppl at position name it Nirmala or RBI chairman both are useless...but yes, we have the best man as EAM and NSA...Modi's intentions are good but he needs efficieng support system, age is not in his hand.

My friend, pls give credit where its due...IT born and flourished during congress...yes, BJP under Gadkari is doing an excellent job in infra but on economic front the policies are not being handled properly mainly due to incompetent ppl at position name it Nirmala or RBI chairman both are useless...but yes, we have the best man as EAM and NSA...Modi's intentions are good but he needs efficieng support system, age is not in his hand.
Economic policies are bad? How?

Last I checked India was the fastest growing major economy. India's tax collection are at record heights. India's capex spending at 13 trillion rupees is equivalent to our total budget in 2013. India is doing extremely well policy wise, thank you. During normal periods, Congress was running inflation at over 10% for your reference.

If you want to credit someone for Indian IT, then credit Chadrababu Naidu and SM Krishna. Both developed respective states in IT when BJP was at helm at center.

RBI Governor, bad? India's inflation at 4.25% is actually lower than US and Canada. In what world this could have happened previously.

Also, this governor?

Don't tell me you believe Raghuram Rajan was good? That damn fool almost tanked all banks.

Here is what economist says about our banks, these days.

Sometimes it's better to clear your myopic eyes. Are you somehow equating Congress scams to it's achievements?

Last edited:
Haha Indiot, first surpass Japan's GDP and China's GDP, then talk of being world's number 1 economy

You do realize Pakistan and Indian GDP was about the same some period before and after Ayub and Pakistan were blown out of the water.
That big investment amounts to nothing; infrastructure and road investment are useless in a country with only 6.6 million vehicles on the road and no strong manufacturing and export capacity.

1684952279088.png

Back
Top Bottom