What's new

India: Google to invest $10 billion in India and will also set up a FinTech Operations centre in GIFT City, Amazon to invest $26 billion as well!

You do realize Pakistan and Indian GDP was about the same some period before and after Ayub and Pakistan were blown out of the water.
That big investment amounts to nothing; infrastructure and road investment are useless in a country with only 6.6 million vehicles on the road and no strong manufacturing and export capacity.

View attachment 935818
Yoo Hoo...listen kiddo...

India has 1.42 billion people. India is bound to have a large economy.
Pakistan only has 250 million people. LOL!

Sometimes it's better to clear your myopic eyes. Are you somehow equating Congress scams to it's achievements?

To those of us who consider ourselves as Indians, though not having been born in India, all these infighting is utterly fruitless.
I would suggest people regard the achievements of Congress with some sympathy and calmness.
Congress over the decades has laid the groundwork that makes it possible for BJP to exploit the current advantageous climate.
This may not always be the case and Indians should be prepared for a possible change to a hostile headwinds .
Humility, preparedness and a sympathetic eye for our fellow Indians is, as Indians like to say, the need of the hour.

A brilliant guy symbolizing the best of liberalisation era generation benefited from 1991 reforms and started his career in 2007.

Now his kids, symbolizing the best of generation of liberalisation 2.0 will benefit from next generation FDI.

A khandaan of winners.

@Paitoo

I like to dwell on how the economic liberalisation process that started in 1991 is affecting people around me. How changes are visible. I have seen right before me how some families have been pulled out of poverty.

@Paitoo

We should also focus on revamping this babu system, its far better than before where they behaved like mai baap of public. BC ek Govt ka kaam ke liye, das chakkar lagana padta tha aur salaam ji hujuri upar se. Abhi thoda change hai, but it has to get far better.

India is still a lot lower on ease of doing business, we have lots to develop on.
Modi ji has initiated process for cutting unlimited power of bade babus IAS , now he has set up new avenues of lateral entry of qualified highly educated trained people , people managing at high level in companies . This technocrats enter in the govt at joint secretary , additional secretary and secretary levels . This has broken monopoly of IAS officers .

Back
Top Bottom