What's new

India as a great power: Know your own strength

India: 10th largest economy by GDP, 3rd largest by PPP, G20 member, BRICS member, one of the largest middle classes, still growing with over 5 % despite global recession, has a stable democracy, never experienced military rule, many new global players are rising out of India, one of the top destinations for FDI etc etc etc...

Pakistan: Cannot get its country under control, threat of military dictatorship, undemocratic, among the top in the failed state index, huge influence of radical groups etc etc = probably the worst conditions for economic success.

Clap for this gentleman.

Says positive stuff about India, says negative stuff about Pakistan.

And then tries to compare.

No wonder quality of education is so low in India. :hitwall:

Why do people start a war between culture here ???

And the dumbest thing is to say that India has a 5000 year old culture. Indian culture more diverse than any other culture in the world with Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist influence.

Clap for this gentleman.

Says positive stuff about India, says negative stuff about Pakistan.

And then tries to compare.

No wonder quality of education is so low in India. :hitwall:

You cannot win thats why you are so desperate..... You started comparing the success of governance in both countries, and here are your results after 6 decades.

Why do people start a war between culture here ???

And the dumbest thing is to say that India has a 5000 year old culture. Indian culture more diverse than any other culture in the world with Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist influence.

What 5000 year culture? Your culture started when the Indus River Valley culture spread to Ganges plains. Before that, the Indians of today were living like sub-saharan empires... with no writing, or language communications

You cannot win thats why you are so desperate..... You started comparing the success of governance in both countries, and here are your results after 6 decades.

Fine. I'll start with India.

India- Poorest country, worst sanitation, failed democracy, minorities under attack, rape & crime rising :hitwall:

Pakistan- resilient country, nuclear armed country, strategic location, grown very good throughout history... even seoul's development was a copy-n-paste of karachis.

:angel: you see buddy?

@AUz Funny you say that India is getting westernized, world is also getting Indianized. My friends are playing Holi in South Africa, Ireland and few French people came to India to my junior's home to play holi. Just an example.

Go to South America and Africa, you will see how Indianized they are getting due to Bollywood.

Its the world of globalization. I know western concepts but I also know Indian culture and customs.

Bhai India is land of 1.2 billion people with such a diversity an entire continent doesn't have.

Just look at Europe and compare it with India.

We speak more languages, follow more religions, have millions of customs, yes, million. Everyday there is something special, a festival in some part of India.

Holi is played for 16 days in Vrindavan & Mathura while Chatt pooja goes on for days in Bihar, during Diwali.

Come to India, you will eat one different dish everyday for your lifetime. :lol:

Indians are Indianizing World. Just look at popularity of Yoga. Shri Krishna and Dum Maaro Dum (OK, that was just for fun).

Come to Banaras and you will see foreigners living in small rooms with guitar in hand and smoking weed. And for months. (met one in Banaras, when I went to BHU, near the Ghaats)

Kabhi aana tu meri gali, tujhko India dikhaunga ji.

And as for Indian culture, no matter how many days or years an Indian spent in US or UK, when he meets his parents, he take blessings by touching their feet. I mean most of them. Everyone has his/her own sanskar.

We celebrated Bhai Dooj yesterday, but in Delhi, where my friend lives, just over 200 Km, there is no concept of Bhai Dooj.

We don't impose anything on anyone. That's our strength. World comes to us and we go to world. What's wrong with cultural exchange. It brings more commonality between people of different part of world, and hence easy communication and understanding, which is necessary for World Peace.

This is how drastically custom and concept changes.

India assimilates all cultures and give back its. Remember these two words which we believe in,

"Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam".

The whole world is one single family.

India is great.

P.S BTW No one breaches India's sovereignty every other day, if you know what I mean.

No poke was needed at the end of such beautiful post...

Jab mein trolling krta hun to rotay ho saray phir........................

Last edited by a moderator:
What 5000 year culture? Your culture started when the Indus River Valley culture spread to Ganges plains. Before that, the Indians of today were living like sub-saharan empires... with no writing, or language communications

India- Poorest country, worst sanitation, failed democracy, minorities under attack, rape & crime rising :hitwall:

Pakistan- resilient country, nuclear armed country, strategic location, grown very good throughout history... even seoul's development was a copy-n-paste of karachis.

I agree about India Part. We'll try to Make it a better place. Congrats to Pakistan for being Nuclear Armed country and a role model for other nations.

1. We are richer than you. Our economy is stronger and even our GDP per capita and HDI is higher than yours even with the population of Indias poorest states.

How is our democracy failed? How many generals ran this country in contrast to yours?

Attacks on minorities are rare examples.... and as if does not happen in your country. We have +1 billion people, 100% is impossible but whenever something like this happens everyone in India will get to know it thanks to freedom of press. All in people live in co existence in India. We have the 3rd largest Muslim population, the largest Sikh population, the 2end largest Christian population in Asia etc etc...

Our rape statistics are not as worse as many overhype... its because of our media coverage which is a good thing BTW.

Concerning Pakistan: esilient country, nuclear armed country, strategic location, grown very good throughout history... even seoul's development was a copy-n-paste of karachis.

Dude, your country needs to beg for IMF/World Bank money while India is a top destination for FDI. All countries want to increase trade with us to get access to our huge markets. But we are starting to do the same as well. Indian companies are rising as global players, India is now the country giving billions to other countries, we are one of the rising contributers to funds like the IMF etc etc....

Thats what matters an not lump arguments like yours (Nuclear weapons, how do they show whether a state has failed or not???)

two trolls patting each other for being more stupid than the other one .. classic !! :lol:

Lalu jahil hai tu kya?

"Two trolls patting each other" ?

Mein ne to koi aisi baat b nahi ki..to phir 'two trolls patting eachother' wala scene kahan se agaya?

Awein chawlian marna chodd...oh I mean "chor" day ....:coffee:

1. We are richer than you. Our economy is stronger and even our GDP per capita and HDI is higher than yours even with the population of Indias poorest states.

How is our democracy failed? How many generals ran this country in contrast to yours?

Attacks on minorities are rare examples.... and as if does not happen in your country. We have +1 billion people, 100% is impossible but whenever something like this happens everyone in India will get to know it thanks to freedom of press. All in people live in co existence in India. We have the 3rd largest Muslim population, the largest Sikh population, the 2end largest Christian population in Asia etc etc...

Our rape statistics are not as worse as many overhype... its because of our media coverage which is a good thing BTW.

Concerning Pakistan: esilient country, nuclear armed country, strategic location, grown very good throughout history... even seoul's development was a copy-n-paste of karachis.

Dude, your country needs to beg for IMF/World Bank money while India is a top destination for FDI. All countries want to increase trade with us to get access to our huge markets. But we are starting to do the same as well. Indian companies are rising as global players, India is now the country giving billions to other countries, we are one of the rising contributers to funds like the IMF etc etc....

Thats what matters an not lump arguments like yours (Nuclear weapons, how do they show whether a state has failed or not???)

plz dude.. dont bring shame on us comparing us with pakistan ! seriously.. let them troll for all we care !

@Aeronaut I will rather die hungry than let my country, my motherland taken over by enemies. I am ready to sacrifice everything, so that my coming generation remains in freedom for what our forefathers fought for.

I know we have 450 million poor people, but we have 1.2 billion Free Indians. Self Respecting India.

We will get out of this condition. I, as an Indian will make sure to do my part.

We may die of hunger, but we won't sell our freedom or let our sovereignty breached.
Your generals for sure happy to hear what you said since the corruption in your military spending has a rotten smell!!! every year they spend billions on hardware they surely dont need they buy them to steal the poor people through those deals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom