What's new

India at Early Stages of Considering Whether it Wants the F-35 Stealth Fighters

China has imported Su-30s, Su-35s in the last 20 years. Tell us any competent air force that has placed an order for Chinese combat aircraft
Why would China sell any of it's components to allied world
What kinda stupid question that is?

Outside of western allied world there are very few to non existent air forces infact only north Korea and Pakistan comes to mind as countries that are non allied with an air force

Why would China sell any of it's components to allied world
What kinda stupid question that is?

Outside of western allied world there are very few to non existent air forces infact only north Korea and Pakistan comes to mind as countries that are non allied with an air force

Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Iran, Algeria, Ethiopia, S. Africa, Brazil are all in the market for combat aircraft

How many F-22 did US export?

This is how stupid your question is.
Tell us how many F-35s, F-16s, F-15s, F/A-18s were sold

Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Iran, Algeria, Ethiopia, S. Africa, Brazil are all in the market for combat aircraft

Indinesians are in the western camp and in bed with the South Koreans

Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam are Western colonies.

Algeria is an ally of Russia.

Ethopia and South Africa do not have money to buy food.

Brazil is a US shill.

Really?????? Is that your list??

All of those are allied nations except for Algeria and Ethiopia

Ethiopia can't muster any amount of reasonable money to buy anything while as Algeria has been traditional buying Russian stuff but soon that may change as it has been recently starting to buy Chinese stuff.

Iran is under sanctions neither Russia or China will sell it stuff for now

US should sell F-35 to India on only one condition.

First India donates all her Russian equipment like SU-30, MiG-29, MI Choppers, T-90/72 tanks, Naval Ships, Kilo Subs, S-400 etc to Ukraine to defeat and balkanize Russia.
I think India would be fine donating all her Russian equipment if the US agreed to replace all of it with equivalent American equipment. I am sure the Indian armed forces will happily swap their present Russian kit for F35/F15s/F18s/F16/ Ambrams etc. I don't think the US will agree to fund it though.

I think India would be fine donating all her Russian equipment if the US agreed to replace all of it with equivalent American equipment. I am sure the Indian armed forces will happily swap their present Russian kit for F35/F15s/F18s/F16/ Ambrams etc. I don't think the US will agree to fund it though.

What will US fund it.

You software coolies should pay for it.

What will US fund it.

Ukraine was a military supplier to Pakistan. Why will India give them weapons for free? In any case, much of the Ukraine military supply from Eastern Europe is already being funded by the US and Germany.

Ukraine was a military supplier to Pakistan. Why will India give them weapons for free? In any case, much of the Ukraine military supply from Eastern Europe is already being funded by the US and Germany.

Let me educate you dumb Indians.

Your Trasport Aircrafts were from Ukraine.

Your naval turbines were from Ukraine.

You better payback now per the orders of your Western masters.

not true stealth jet as F-22 especially from rear/sideways and below

LOL based on what information Rafale is way ahead to our J-10C, get out of your falsehood kid, Rafale is serious threat to Pakistan security

But there are question maks around J 20 stealth too. Especially rear aspect. It is generally considered low observable but not true stealth too.

For once I agree with you.

Last time you messed with me you got banned twice. So watch your mouth you troll. "Combat proven"? Where? Against a couple of cavemen with AK-47s?

Rafale was in Syria. J 10 is in posters.

But there are question maks around J 20 stealth too. Especially rear aspect. It is generally considered low observable but not true stealth too.

A dumb post only Indians are capable of.

Low observable means stealth.

Stealth does not mean it disappears from the radars.

It is just hard to detect and harder to destroy.

Even F-22 can be detected.

1676955001358.png

I smell something burning.

Back
Top Bottom