What's new

India at Early Stages of Considering Whether it Wants the F-35 Stealth Fighters

Lol, delusional.

Literally everyone has to deal with these things, including the USA's closest allies.

This is why I said you don't know how geopolitics works.

Naaa....we don't have to. If they f**k with an F35, we can f**k with a 200 boeign deal too.

Naaa....we don't have to. If they f**k with an F35, we can f**k with a 200 boeign deal too.
High on self fellatio nationalism - the boeing deal also feeds India’s own economy because a lot of parts for those will be from India

High on self fellatio nationalism - the boeing deal also feeds India’s own economy because a lot of parts for those will be from India

Yes, so their boing supply chain will also be affected.

I know your self fellatio nationalism you would loooooveee to think that India is like Pakistan. But it's not.

Yes, so their boing supply chain will also be affected.

I know your self fellatio nationalism you would loooooveee to think that India is like Pakistan. But it's not.
We never said it was and if you nothing other than dipshit references to Pakistan as retorts - maybe I should keep you off the thread discussion

Not to mention the Randi ki aulad multiple ID chutia that like your post

That boeing supply chain is as important to Boeing as it is to India and unlike you the business decisions(and their makers) that go into that supply chain have a lot more to consider than 40 F-35s.

Reminder of who is in charge on a Pakistani forum
We never said it was and if you nothing other than dipshit references to Pakistan as retorts - maybe I should keep you off the thread discussion

Not to mention the Randi ki aulad multiple ID chutia that like your post

very mature things to say for a mod. Abuse the member because he says things you don't like.

But the fact is, we will get everything we want. And you have a history of not getting what you want. You can't try to tell us how we should manage our affairs becuse of your experience with the US. There is no parallel

But the fact is, we will get everything we want. And you have a history of not getting what you want. You can't try to tell us how we should manage our affairs becuse of your experience with the US. There is no parallel
And you are on a Pakistani run forum - we can suggest whatever we like and you - are GONE

@datafreak
I guess time for you to be with other Bakhtoras back on the slumdog street.
You were dressed in a Pink saree compliment of a Pakistani MOD. Just remember that for the rest of your life. :laugh:

It's best to permaban the bhakt troll brigade types once they detected.

Week or month ban just wont do, they wont change and drive others away from being here.

You have to keep in mind their mentality....they just wont stop as they are losers in real life in every sense of the word.

They have been grossly involved in the decline of this forums quality over the years.

Aid or cash is irrelevant. The supply chain runs through various parts of the United states. The cost of buying + maintaining the F-35 are enormous, far more than your most expensive fighters like the Su-30 and Rafale. India would have to build very specific infrastructure costing billions to make sure the F-35s are housed properly and are being maintained to a certain standard.

The US can literally hold all of that hostage.

You can pretend India is capable of handling all of this, but even the Indian government doesn't think it can't, which is why the F-35 has been rejected in the past as well.

It's very clear you have a basic misunderstanding of how geopolitics works, as you're constantly making comments that sound more nationalistic than realistic.

f-35s are expensive. but f-35s are not too much more expensive than Rafales

If the Russians delivered anything remotely close it would not be an issue

with TOT f`16s are still on the table
no TOT it is off the table
Indians are smart they will never fall into the same trap as Pak. Mark my words...

I assume it is 2x the maintenance cost. I would take it for 40 aircraft. It is a drop in the bucket for IAF

At some point if Russia cannot provide the writing is on the wall
You would assume wrong.

Dude, stop.

Back
Top Bottom