What's new

India-Bangladesh to start CEPA negotiations, Indian exports to touch $32 billion

It is a multitude of factors but there is no doubt that a lot of them are bigoted against Hindus due to their Madrassa education no doubt!

They cry about Indians taking jobs in BD but why do they not improve their own education and skills to compete better like you say?

Their level of English is utterly terrible and so that is a big disadvantage when working in the import-export business.

There is no good reason for BD’shi textile businesses to hire Indians over them but due to skills.

Why don't these employers hire these Indians as technical teachers groups together est a technical college to train local education youth in this sector as skilled staff?

Why don't these employers hire these Indians as technical teachers groups together est a technical college to train local education youth in this sector as skilled staff?

Going by the attitude of the whinging BD based posters on this forum, would you hire someone like them?

They talk like they know everything and have little humility.

No one wants to hire entitled and lazy people.

Don't know men, last year in winter season I used 1 acre of my farmland to grow corn and made an almost 15000 taka loss! Joy Bangla...

Let see what happens...
If your farmland is in Sylhet, then sorry for you. Climate of Sylhet is not suitable for Maize. Too much precipitation, moisture and water logging. Maize grows best where precipitation is between 1000-1500 mm and there is a prolonged dry season. Sylhet division is the rainiest place in Bangladesh and have precipitation around 4000 mm. For the same reason, maize is also not suitable in Chattogram division. Almost 90 percent of our maize comes from Rangpur, Rajshahi and Khulna division where precipitation and moisture is favorable for maize cultivation. According to BBS Agricultural yearbook 2021, in 2020-2021 fiscal year, the entire Sylhet division had just 132 tons Maize production while Rangpur division had more than 2.1 million tons.

Last edited:
Going by the attitude of the whinging BD based posters on this forum, would you hire someone like them?

They would immediately form BNP and Jamat groupings - cry illegal Indian - instead of hunkering down to learn 😂😂

They would immediately form BNP and Jamat groupings - cry illegal Indian - instead of hunkering down to learn 😂😂

Luckily not all BD’shis are like them.

Walton has thousands of BD’shi skilled engineers developing TVs, fridges to drive the technological advancement of BD forward.

Sure they don’t spend all their spare time on this forum crying about qualified Indians taking their jobs. :lol:

Luckily not all BD’shis are like them.

Walton has thousands of BD’shi skilled engineers developing TVs, fridges to drive the technological advancement of BD forward.

Sure they don’t spend all their spare time on this forum crying about qualified Indians taking their jobs. :lol:

I go to the US a lot.

The first generation Bangladeshis in US and first generation British Bangladeshis - couldn’t be more different.

Whilst the first generation in Britain hunkered down, amongst racists, opened thousands of restaurants, making fortunes..,

First generation in US are riven by BNP and BAL factional infighting.

They are more like the Bangladeshis who arrived under new labour. Semi educated lazy buggers constantly whining about BAL and BNP.

Few years ago I witnessed a brawl when a BAL MP was speaking. BAL and BNP thugs had to be separated by NYPD.

Sorry I don't what's funny about this, there's plenty of upper level graduates that have sacrificed a lot in hopes of getting into some kind of profession.

I am not talking about socialiet.... there are plenty of hard working bd professionals that rather stay in bdesh if they were treated and fairly.

Sorry I don't what's funny about this, there's plenty of upper level graduates that have sacrificed a lot in hopes of getting into some kind of profession.

I am not talking about socialiet.... there are plenty of hard working bd professionals that rather stay in bdesh if they were treated and fairly.

Why would their fellow BD’shis not treat them fairly?

It makes no sense.

It makes no sense.

Furthermore, what did these geniuses achieve under the great leadership of Ershad, Major Zia and his illiterate wife!???

Just checkout the bridges built in those days!!

Every single one of them is of shoddy quality!!!

What original research did DU and BUET produce in those days?

Trip from Dhaka was a joke. Every few kilometre a bridge would be out. Forcing you to get out so the driver could risk his life to cross it!

Truth hurts!!

@walterbibikow

Why is G2G trade being priced higher than private trade? Such trades dont even grease palms!

Regards
Maybe trust factor and quality control. 🤔? I am not sure.

Congrats are all going to go to India for fooling us out of $32 Billion.

By twisting Hasina's arm and employing an Indian (Tipu Munshi) as commerce minister. Here is his RAW agent mug.

iu

We COULD HAVE KEPT THIS $32 BILLION IN BANGLADESH BY MANUFACTURING THINGS LOCALLY INSTEAD OF IMPORTING FROM INDIA.

But India forces us to keep their Industry running. We are now India's 4th largest trade partner.
If your focus is on self reliance then importing machinery and raw materials would make sense.

In Sha Allah next time you will make profit!

I didn't know Southern districts of Bangladesh like Chuadanga are the ones leading in corn production. I always thought Northern areas are more suitable.

Sorry for continuing this off-topic discussion, but here is a feel good video of corn production and also local technological development helping farmers' lives easier.

If your farmland is in Sylhet, then sorry for you. Climate of Sylhet is not suitable for Maize. Too much precipitation, moisture and water logging. Maize grows best where precipitation is between 1000-1500 mm and there is a prolonged dry season. Sylhet division is the rainiest place in Bangladesh and have precipitation around 4000 mm. For the same reason, maize is also not suitable in Chattogram division. Almost 90 percent of our maize comes from Rangpur, Rajshahi and Khulna division where precipitation and moisture is favorable for maize cultivation. According to BBS Agricultural yearbook 2021, in 2020-2021 fiscal year, the entire Sylhet division had just 132 tons Maize production while Rangpur division had more than 2.1 million tons.
Im from Srimangal. Everything anti corn at pro max level...

It makes no sense.

I heard of a youth that was training and learning to be a mechanical maintenance technician not sure which field.

He got beaten to death or hospitalised, by the owner.

You are living in cuckoo land .

I heard of a youth that was training and learning to be a mechanical maintenance technician not sure which field.

He got beaten to death or hospitalised, by the owner.

You are living in cuckoo land .

One anecdote and I am living in cloud cuckoo land. :disagree:

Comeon, you are better than that.

BD people have no incentive to discriminate against their own kind.

The ones complaining simply lack the skills for the jobs they want.

One anecdote and I am living in cloud cuckoo land. :disagree:

Comeon, you are better than that.

BD people have no incentive to discriminate against their own kind.

The ones complaining simply lack the skills for the jobs they want.

There's plenty, I seen it.... bd needs fully skilled labour as well that are well trained ppl and know what they are doing. From fixing/maintaining:

lorries, trains, Ships, cars, electrical equipment, industrial electricians, industrial a/c and refrigeration - which will become very big soon.

I also I read somewhere that bdesh is very set up for the production of green hydrogen, it already has the facilities.

These are skilled ppl trades - not everything needs a degree. If everyone in the world was md Dr. Would have a working to car or locomotive to go to work?

As soon ppl treat common & skilled ppl well and like human beings all a sudden things become hospitable for everyone in a quick but gradual way.

As with economics trickle down economics has never really worked, sure it works products that depreciate of value over time. I.e throw away products or something that has far less life span . It's the same with human being in some regard in a social and societal way.

Then you will find more degree welding arm chair ppl wanting to get out of their comfort zone and entre work space.

As soon as see these mid core workers take root, you will these armchair thinker and paper pusher a chair and desk to sit on.

Even from a rudimental level, i have seen our beloved rishkawallas literally know most of the our district like the back of is hand.. with little or education, little or no welfare- food - love and care. No adequate street lighting, our wonderful and horrendous ABBA-howa. Little/non existentstreet names/ signs e.tc

London black cabbies wouldn't even know where to start, even learning the ends.

Gets physically kicked and verbal abuse for asking a little more. Or sets a price and even the very rich wealthy upper class would try to lower the price that was previously agreed upon.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom