What's new

India bans 59 Chinese apps, including TikTok, ShareIt, UC Browser

After India's Chinese App Ban, Pakistan Bans PUBG Stating 'Negative Impact'
True?

How did they come up with the $6 billion figure? If this figure is true, then India should expect Chinese economic retaliation. India will lose that battle. For that reason, I expect the ban to be reversed.

Do you have any information on how effective the ban is in India? Is there an alternative people are jumping to?
ByteDance was planning an IPO, probably losing such large number of users may impact their valuations.

China will loose in the retaliation battle very easily due to trade deficit. This is unilateral weapon that India can easily play. Bigger threat is not just India, what if one big country starts this in the region other will follow the trend same as Huawei as an example. POTUS is behind all these.

Trade deficit doesn't mean anything. Zimbabwe has trade deficit vs. US, does that mean if US sanctions Zimbabwe it is actually positive for Zimbabwe?

India can boycott China. They'll quickly find themselves in the stone age. India cannot sustain itself without imports. It already doesn't have enough to go around. Much of what is imported by India is not everyday products that consumers can choose to boycott, they are capital goods.

Average electrical consumption, energy usage, calorie consumption, life expectancy, etc. in India is a fraction of that in China. Every bit spent that does not go towards improving Indian living standards is wasted. Any nonproductive spending in India slightly chips away at its living standards, it all adds up, and the end result is India has Indian living standards.

ByteDance was planning an IPO, probably losing such large number of users may impact their valuations.

There were rumors they were planning an IPO. The CEO of ByteDance already denied those claims.

It might impact their valuation but I honestly wouldn't care. If they listed today, I'd buy a few thousand shares just based on their growth in China alone.

Trade deficit doesn't mean anything. Zimbabwe has trade deficit vs. US, does that mean if US sanctions Zimbabwe it is actually positive for Zimbabwe?

India can boycott China. They'll quickly find themselves in the stone age. India cannot sustain itself without imports. It already doesn't have enough to go around. Much of what is imported by India is not everyday products that consumers can choose to boycott, they are capital goods.

Average electrical consumption, energy usage, calorie consumption, life expectancy, etc. in India is a fraction of that in China. Every bit spent that does not go towards improving Indian living standards is wasted. Any nonproductive spending in India slightly chips away at its living standards, it all adds up, and the end result is India has Indian living standards.
How much trade surplus?
what you said if true, then china should be happy.
India does not depend on basic needs product from china. china holds nothing special. Just cheap, chines supporting lifestyle of western countries by their slave labor practice.

How much trade surplus?
what you said if true, then china should be happy.
India does not depend on basic needs product from china. china holds nothing special. Just cheap, chines supporting lifestyle of western countries by their slave labor practice.

nobody is allergic to money. Indians chose to give Chinese companies their hard earned money from the highest number of slaves in the world.

Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png

India is coincidentally a primitive economy while China is among the most advanced.

18 China 1.34
20 Israel 1.20
42 India 0.54

really??? I dont know what else i can say here apart from just that please educate yourself. China loose the trade war w/ US only because of this reason. Huawei is banned all over the world. do you guys can do any thing??? put the world in stone age?? really??

really??? I dont know what else i can say here apart from just that please educate yourself. China loose the trade war w/ US only because of this reason. Huawei is banned all over the world. do you guys can do any thing??? put the world in stone age?? really??

This is the first bhakt account which didn't use a weird name like Jafar. Congratulations on being the first Hindu to come up with a believable Muslim name.

I wasn't aware Harvard University and Walk Free Foundation were Chinese. Tell me more.

Oh really, Harvard University and Walk Free Foundation got data from actual data related slave labor practice from china.
Do you want world to believe this?

Move reveals how impotent India truly is as a country.

On a side not, every country should ban TikTok what a pos useless app ruining young generation.

Move reveals how impotent India truly is as a country.

On a side not, every country should ban TikTok what a pos useless app ruining young generation.
Not such the Tiktok, there are many apps including western apps which are wasting the career of youth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom