What's new

India beats China’s ‘shut-up’ envoy - Victory in first direct contest in UN

Gopinathan got 106 votes against Zhang’s 77 in the General Assembly in a straight contest for the seat which China has held without a break for the last 10 years...

i think countries in south asia sea has made a difference...

but still a vote difference of 29 is massive..

thats what an uneducated country full of brainwashed hot air does when a small thing happened which can cheer up a bit of their long humiliated souls

What is fed to these chinese people these days. Being confident is one thing but being over confident is a synonym of being a fool. I think chinese and paksitanis should be the last people in the world to give lectures on brainwashing.

You people have been forced fed by the communist party with the news that they want you to believe. Tell me why do the chinese govt. puts sensorship over websites and news?? What are they afraid of letting their people to know about them??

China is acting like a fatwa issuing authority these days, releasing fatwas to every tom, dick and harry. They have become a laughing stock in the world because of this. You want to be a leader of the world?? First go and learn manners, mentality and behavior of a world leader.

And talking about indo-china war in 1962, its almost 50 years now, get over it dude. There is no point still doing a "hastmaithun" after 50 years of an event. Get a life.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Ultranationalism is high in India, & India is quickly becoming a nation full of hot headed hawks, from young kids/students, internet warriors, to journalists as well as politicians. I have never seen such a phenomena (on such a level) in any nation in the world but India.

Care to explain how are you people and the chinese different from us in all those regards that you have mentioned in your post??:azn::azn:

Ultranationalism is high in India, & India is quickly becoming a nation full of hot headed hawks, from young kids/students, internet warriors, to journalists as well as politicians. I have never seen such a phenomena (on such a level) in any nation in the world but India.

india has the largest number of young people..

but that's a different topic..

for the moment lest celebtrate the victory...

hip-hip --hurrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wake me up when india gets veto power and joins the big powers.
until then, india is a mickey mouse power that china absolutely smashed the goo out of in 1962.

india dont deserve veto power, third world nations dont get veto power.
and China is on par with European countries :rofl::rofl:

No matter whats the occasion you will find Indians crying all the time.
Now one ugly reporter got revenge from Chinese Ambassador congrats India.

The Indian Ultranationalism is silly, and it will make India to pay the price 10 times higher than it did in 1962.

It is a dangerous path, better not to choose it.

The Indian Ultranationalism is silly, and it will make India to pay the price 10 times higher than it did in 1962.

It is a dangerous path, better not to choose it.

What's Your Take on Those Chinese Ultranationalists here ? , have you read some of Post of some chinese Members here

Everyday they talk about Breaking of India , PLA Rehearsing of Indian attack and Shitt !

1.2 billion and 180 million people are hurt by Indian victory. I request Indians not to make fun of them. Just give your best wishes to India's UN Team.

Congratulations India.

thats what an uneducated country full of brainwashed hot air does when a small thing happened which can cheer up a bit of their long humiliated souls
Just the same with how we acted a few decades ago. Remembering when we got the first omlypic gold medal, all people here cheered, but now, Chinese people can not become so excited about the medals we won in the olympic games because we we got so many.

Back
Top Bottom