What's new

India beats China’s ‘shut-up’ envoy - Victory in first direct contest in UN

Just the same with how we acted a few decades ago. Remembering when we got the first omlypic gold medal, all people here cheered, but now, Chinese people can not become so excited about the medals we won in the olympic games because we we got so many.

is it true that even today small kids are taken away from their families in childhood, and trained for 15 years just so that CHINA can win one more Gold medal 15 years later????

is it true that even today small kids are taken away from their families in childhood, and trained for 15 years just so that CHINA can win one more Gold medal 15 years later????

China doesn't need small kids to win over India.

Have you seen the result of Asian Games in the last year? Nuff to say. :coffee:

China doesn't need small kids to win over India.

Have you seen the result of Asian Games in the last year? Nuff to say. :coffee:

hohoho...
indian has more gold in their homes...

for sports entertainment cricket is well equiped to feed the need..
you know what cricket is ?

hohoho...

At least China can play both hockey and cricket, whereas India can only play the cricket. :pop:

hohoho...

Yes, u have more because you made them yourselves, meanwhile the ones China has are won from the international games. Indians are skilled in self-praise, just like the title of shining india,:rofl:

I was shocked when i saw the video of a coach who was training a girl gymnast.... She was just 6 years old. The coach was beating her with belt and he sit on her spine and kept beating her head.... He got up and banged his leg on her small spine.... it made me cry alot and i felt i wish i was there to remove the spine of that monster coach.... Chinese got no heart.... i dont think they deserve to be alive.... i never saw a country so much heartless zombies.... China just want to win madels in olympic. They dont give sh1T How it comes....

i guess that "shut-up "ambassador had to shut-up his mouth when he came to know that he lost the election..... :lol:

thats what an uneducated country full of brainwashed hot air does when a small thing happened which can cheer up a bit of their long humiliated souls

You are a Pakistani and a false flag. get rid of your shame. :lol:

Therefore, ultimately the fight between the two boiled down to a choice between India and China. One diplomat at the UN who clearly voted for New Delhi’s candidate said the margin of victory “shows that India has credibility and a well-oiled machine to fight UN elections”.

More heart burn. :yahoo:

And all we have to comfort us is our permanent UNSC seat and veto :cry:
By the way, do you not know that the permanent seat at the UNSC was legitimately that of ROC (Taiwan) and NOT the Peoples Republic of China (PRC)?

In 1949, the Communist Party of China seized power in mainland China and declared the People's Republic of China (PRC), claiming to have replaced the ROC as the sole legitimate government of China and the ROC government retreated to the island of Taiwan.

So, my dear friend, you have illegally usurped power from a legitimate government of the Republic of China by a coup and planted yourselves as a self styled permanent member of the UNSC! :azn:

Nuff said!

Back
Top Bottom