What's new

India behind most terror attacks, says Malik

Wow:woot:.....now if America says start bombing your own country....why are people like you against this idea..:azn:........because...according to you ...Pakistan Does what America tells it to do....:blink::blink:

mr
there is a clear line for allies and their basic interests.
then why india change its plan for strike Pakistan after mumbai attacks.
if you do n t know its because of US.

i think you should know LOC is not a international border

Oh yaa

With Manmohan singh visiting Kashmir and trying to negotiate with the freedom fighters I think it is the right time to start few couple of freedom movements in Azad Kashmir using these fellows for the occupation of Pakistan. Anyways Indians have bigger pockets than Pakistan.

Anyways Kashmir is not an international border after all

You are right LOC is NOT an internation al border.. it's unfortunate... I think it's time to for Azad Kashmir to get freedom moment

Yes i agree we should learn something from Pakistan and we should start supporting freedom fighters over there. No issues if civilians die or there is loss of infrastrature because..... because .... beacause as Pakistanis say "LOC is not international border" :cheesy:

You can try, it won't be successful. You see Kashmiris in Indian-occupied Kashmir actually want freedom from India. Kashmiris in Azad Kashmiris don't. You can only support freedom movement if people want freedom.

Oh yaa

With Manmohan singh visiting Kashmir and trying to negotiate with the freedom fighters I think it is the right time to start few couple of freedom movements in Azad Kashmir using these fellows for the occupation of Pakistan. Anyways Indians have bigger pockets than Pakistan.

Anyways Kashmir is not an international border after all

stop living in dream world .
did Kashmirs make 14 august as back day. no
but they do make 15 august black day in both occupied and azad Kashmir.

Purpose of Rehman Malik is served. He wanted to get some attention from Pakistanis by iterating against India for a while, but it's not worthwhile to take it into consideration much. Government is silent once again.

unfortunately the previous generations hated each other after scars of partition and the next generations in pakistan will hate india for the role in the present killing of so many pakistanis.
the cycle continues

stop living in dream world .
did Kashmirs make 14 august as back day. no
but they do make 15 august black day in both occupied and azad Kashmir.

Well we have not started investing in separatist as Pakistan has done. I think we should also start following the same policy with Pakistan...

Why doesnt malik shares his proof of indian involvement to Hillary and then the world?

who is he cheating-India? No.
His own people.
The ones killed were pakistanis.

why dont he focus on getting those who do Blasts every week to justice?

Why doesnt malik shares his proof of indian involvement to Hillary and then the world?

who is he cheating-India? No.
His own people.
The ones killed were pakistanis.

why dont he focus on getting those who do Blasts every week to justice?

Valid point if Mr Malik has substantial proof then it should be shared with the world.

The fact still remains that Mr Malik is an incompetent person.

The people behind these blasts should be brought to justice instead of mere rhetoric and blame game.

Or this pig ignorant peasant should resign and stop wasting tax payers money.

Last edited:
Well we have not started investing in separatist as Pakistan has done. I think we should also start following the same policy with Pakistan...

nice propaganda
open your eyes Muslim in Kashmir can n t live with indian murderers .who killed Muslims for 64 years. its Kashmir freedom fighters who took arm against Indian occupation.

what raw doing in baluchistan and nwfp tribal areas

Azad Kashmir!

Own country is burning ......

Azad Kashmir!

Bomb blasts everyday ......

Azad Kashmir!

Pakistanis killing Pakistanis ......

Azad Kashmir!

Lakhs of IDPs starving and cold ......

Azad Kashmir!

Starving homeless IDPs fed police lathis and boots .....

Azad Kashmir!

Balochistan breaking away ......

Azad Kashmir!

NWFP as good as not being there, forget gone .......

Azad Kashmir!

Country mortgaged/rented/sold to the USA ......

Azad Kashmir!

Country flanked in pincer movement between India and Afghanistan ......

Azad Kashmir!

Very real possibility of Pakistan soon being just Sindh and Punjab (as the "real" Pakistan always has been for most Pakistanis) .......

Azad Kashmir!

Half of Pakistan's educated youth living abroad ......

Azad Kashmir!

Global bad boys - Western world, India, and Islamic world as well .....

Azad Kashmir!

Foreign armies marching on own soil, foreign aerial robots killing Pakistani people - IN Pakistan .....

Azad Kashmir!

Good Taliban, bad Taliban .....

Azad Kashmir!

Sporting pariahs, spraying visiting teams with bullets instead of garlands ......

Azad Kashmir!

No daal, no roti, no cheeni, no anda ......

Azad Kashmir!

India sneezes/farts/burps ......

Azad Kashmir!

When will you guys learn to look within and let others do the same?

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom