What's new

India bigger threat to Pak than US: Hafiz Saeed

Same kind of Anti India feeling wasn't able to stop East Pakistan from leaving without the Anti India or Anti USA feeling it has noting left to Run on simply. Pakistan should focus on Education rather then India as an enemy simple. I use to sympathize with Pakistani's very much now I understand what the problem is.

why u r jumping like monkeys when u r not from Pakistan nor even frm india...?

or u feels shame in showing ur real nationality...:no:

Sir India is killing our Muslim Brothers in Kashmir and Gujrat and for that we can't love you Sir first stop brutality against innocent people Muslims in Kashmir and also support of people like Rushdie

I think pakistanis should worry about building pakistan before trying to save muslims of the other countries.

why u r jumping like monkeys when u r not from Pakistan nor even frm india...?

or u feels shame in showing ur real nationality...:no:

Did he said any thing anti pakistan???

He`s just putting his POV.... now you decide who`s jumping???:woot:

How about taliban killing your Muslim soldier 15 executed you must be a taliban. all the people the taliban killed.
Sir this also is the result of our Armed Forces helping America in attacking Afghanistan now most people think us as puppets of America and that is why they get support to attack us

Obviously an enemy in backyard is more dangerous.
especially when it attacks on your back every now and than.

How many time did we attack you??? Can you please me little more specific of what you are talking about?

Sir India is killing our Muslim Brothers in Kashmir and Gujrat and for that we can't love you Sir first stop brutality against innocent people Muslims in Kashmir and also support of people like Rushdie

Have you ever heard about word "RIOTS". It happens all around globe. Gujrat was unfortunate riot which ate many life (including Hindus life).

What an honorable position. :woot: Anyways i think if Hafiz saed and the likes are real patriots they would focus on trying to kill those pigs who executed those brave FC soldiers.

You mean United states, right?

NO, i means the enemy who attacks on back US attack from front

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

ppls comes to safe him showing his nationality which he himself feels shame to show...:rofl:

Hafiz saeed and majority of military, political leaders, a large part of pakistani socity are victims of indophobia.

How many time did we attack you??? Can you please me little more specific of what you are talking about?

Have you ever heard about word "RIOTS". It happens all around globe. Gujrat was unfortunate riot which ate many life (including Hindus life).

& "some" ppls are confused to figure who is the enemy:D
wese i didnt take any name still indians understand who attacks from back:D so no need to answer

Nope! These kind of Poster always post advices , Do that or Try that :bad:
These type of opinoinators are just creating problems for us, People like them created problem for us in Musharaf era... and supported U.S related thoughts.. In simple "now there opinion doesn't matters all these double nationality containers are just outsiders for us".
Only The Blood line of Pakistanis know how to Rehabitalize the mind ... an Example of vedio below...Isn't that Pure Victory

Last edited by a moderator:
& "some" ppls are confused to figure who is the enemy:D
wese i didnt take any name still indians understand who attacks from back:D so no need to answer

Mr Javed Cheema, I asked a simple question when did we attacked you??? Can you please come up with some authentic source?

Nope! These kind of Poster always post advices , Do that or Try that :bad:
These type of opinoinators are just creating problems for us, People like them created problem for us in Musharaf era... and supported U.S related thoughts.. In simple "now there opinion doesn't matters all these double nationality containers are just outsiders for us".
Only The Blood line of Pakistanis know how to Rehabitalize the mind ... an Example of vedio below...Isn't that Pure Victory

An example that Teaching is more better then Killing to your Brothers...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom