What's new

India bigger threat to Pak than US: Hafiz Saeed

One think I never quite understood
When Pakisani talk of Killing in kashmir they always take the whole gross figure which include both the terrorist of Hizbul , LET, Huji as well as security forces martyred while fighting these terrorist , as well as civilians killed in terrorist attack ,. infact the number of civilians people killed by security forces is less than 5% of the total death in Kashmir
Infact had pakistan not started sending there surplus jehadist into Kashmir after withdrawal of Soviet Union from Afganistan , then Pakistan could easily have prevented atleast 50000 of the 80000 deaths in Kashmir over the last 23 yrs

By the way I support Imran Khan and Mushi alliance to come to power in Pakistan in 2013

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Yes, we did send Marcos to Abottabad and Its our Armed Drone Lakshya pounding our 'Nag' Missiles at S.W.

Dude , Lakshya is a Pilot less target drone meant to take out enemy radar installations and Sam batteries , not to target individual terrorists

What an honorable position. :woot: Anyways i think if Hafiz saed and the likes are real patriots they would focus on trying to kill those pigs who executed those brave FC soldiers.

Why would he??? Our forces are enough to take care of those pigs. Are you asking him to take law in his own hands?

Mr Javed Cheema, I asked a simple question when did we attacked you??? Can you please come up with some authentic source?

first of all am not Javed "Cheema"
second i hope u r not school going kid (even school going kids in india would know that) nor u r living in Mars.

How is this guy not behind bars? His organisation is an established front to LeT who are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocents.

THIS is the reason India cannot back away from its aggressive stance to Pakistan, for those saying India must step down military organisations on the border first have scum like this sorted out then talk.

why u r jumping like monkeys when u r not from Pakistan nor even frm india...?

or u feels shame in showing ur real nationality...:no:

Maybe this NEUTELLACITIZEN...oops i mean neutralcitizen is suffering from identity crises!

The indian state was and will remain the eternal enemy of Pakistan, just a fact.

Obviously an enemy in backyard is more dangerous.

especially when it attacks on your back every now and than.

Then the moral of the story is: don't turn your back on anyone, it can be painful for you :D

Face things from the front, you might be able to put your hard-ware to some use, no?

Back
Top Bottom