What's new

India blackout worsens; 620M in dark

Lol... Your saas must one of typical saases we have in subcontinent. lol
she is ok ...not bad but you ve to see her talking to servants in thet punjabi in the house.All censored word of punjabi she will use.Dont like sister in law but bhabhi(my jethani) is nice to me.

@ KRAIT.. Look how this thread has been transformed.

Develpro's logic is actually manageable.

Lol... Your saas must one of typical saases we have in subcontinent. lol

dun understand why all bahus always make their saas looks evil and the cycle continues even when a bahu become a saas....

koi gul nai paa ji vuda hona chai da e.....dil...votian barian te hindustan vich to hor vi botian..
Albatross no more local language only english in posts.read the rule nahi to chal udja re panchi......

A muslim should worry about other muslims and that includes PAK and Kashmiri muslims whom I consider my brothers.
and that is the big flawed argument. so if a non muslim is about to be killed of raped by Muslims you'll have no problem with that, right?
if there is a group of gundas molesting a Women, I'll not examin which religion the women is, I care for her as she is a fellow human being and will fight the gundas to save her. and this is where true brother hood and love for humanity blossms you fool.

@ KRAIT.. Look how this thread has been transformed.

Develpro's logic is actually manageable.
Emmie tell me seriously if this thread deserve any serious discussion.arey such threads are paradise for us.....:D

Albatross no more local language only english in posts.read the rule nahi to chal udja re panchi......

Its not local language its punjabi language of millions...lag rea e panchi nu koi bula rea e per kyun ...:cheesy:

dun understand why all bahus always make their saas looks evil and the cycle continues even when a bahu become a saas....

Answer lies in this statement "Kyon Kay Saas bhi kabhi Bahu thi"

and that is the big flawed argument. so if a non muslim is about to be killed of raped by Muslims you'll have no problem with that, right?
if there is a group of gundas molesting a Women, I'll not examin which religion the women is, I care for her as she is a fellow human being and will fight the gundas to save her. and this is where true brother hood and love for humanity blossms you fool.
Ashok dont take him seriously ...he is of same aptitude as of that pandey person.

Oye ajtr and Paan Singh....jahan dekho wahin start ho jaate ho, member club main ek thread khol lo yaar, hum bhi wahin aa jayenge....is thread ko maaf kardo....

Ajtr apna routine sahi karo, itni late mat jagaa karo, bura asar padega, if you know who I am talking about.
actually im typing my blog todays experience etc.

Oye ajtr and Paan Singh....jahan dekho wahin start ho jaate ho, member club main ek thread khol lo yaar, hum bhi wahin aa jayenge....is thread ko maaf kardo....

Ajtr apna routine sahi karo, itni late mat jagaa karo, bura asar padega, if you know who I am talking about.

I know what yu are talking about per o kainde ne na k perian adtan ane aram naal nai jandian...:P..nale jundo chaska vi mun nu laga hue te...

I heard the nuclear missile count down started after the power failure computer said it was a nuclear attack... then the engineer came to the desk and closed it down otherwise , we would have had nuclear melt down

mujhe larka hoga to hi to to bahu hogi nahi to main saas nahi hoongi kabhi:cry:

No even in that case you'll still be a saas, saas of your daughter's husband.. This saas is bit less dangerous altho :lol:

I heard the nuclear missile count down started after the power failure computer said it was a nuclear attack... then the engineer came to the desk and closed it down otherwise , we would have had nuclear melt down
Where did you hear this....any link....BTW these missile silos have their own power units AFAIK, experts can clear it.

Back
Top Bottom