What's new

India blocks China's bid in Brazil oilfield

Useless news in world of business... hardly matter anything to China and pathetic title... OP this news is not even worth posting here and you made it soo sensationalizing... get a life.

Some people here are just obsessed with China. They go through the internet and post any news in related to China. You put it best, get a life.

There is nothing in it in many competition world wide china has edged out India, Indian media has just lost it in sensationalising anything.

LMAO... only him and his mind like people celebrating... mostly of us don't give a flying duck about the news... I will celebrate when India will beat China in Olympics for a gold in athletic, swimming, gymnastics etc etc... not on sh*tty fan boy news like these or Agni 5 China killer... China right now is stronger than us i every aspect and every humble Indian believes in that is working towards making India stronger without making fart noises.

Also, why would Indians want to complete with China. Shouldn't Indians want to be more like the US and compete with the US? Why not go for being the best instead of obsess with a country that you don't like anyway.

Also, why would Indians want to complete with China. Shouldn't Indians want to be more like the US and compete with the US? Why not go for being the best instead of obsess with a country that you don't like anyway.

Whats there to Compete with China? Its already reached its peak and is declining. You have no future. Your population is growing old. You are past your peak earning obtained from being workers in multinational sweatshops. You have no freedom.

We dont envy you. We pity you.

Indians can only imagine their country beating China in their Wet dream and when these Indian Trolls wake up they will have to face the sad reality of India living under China's shadow.

I was thinking of why India is so obsess with China and not wanting to compete with the US. And the answer dawn on me. In the Indian hierarchy of castes, North East Indian, which look closely resemble to Chinese, or generally schedule tribes. So in effect, Chinese are people that they would look down upon in Indian society. American white people, on the other hand, are regarded as the "pure" Brahmin race as the original Aryan invaders are white race. The Brahmin Indians regard themselves as white, as evident from their usage of skin whitening creams and going to sites like storm front to support them. (Even though they were told to f*k off) So its just that much more frustrating when they are clearly overmatch by someone that would regard as a "schedule tribe" nation such as China. So they are obsess with China. To sum it up, their obsession with China is rooted in the caste base culture. And also their worship of the west is rooted in the same culture.

I was thinking of why India is so obsess with China and not wanting to compete with the US. And the answer dawn on me. In the Indian hierarchy of castes, North East Indian, which look closely resemble to Chinese, or generally schedule tribes. So in effect, Chinese are people that they would look down upon in Indian society. American white people, on the other hand, are regarded as the "pure" Brahmin race as the original Aryan invaders are white race. The Brahmin Indians regard themselves as white, as evident from their usage of skin whitening creams and going to sites like storm front to support them. (Even though they were told to f*k off) So its just that much more frustrating when they are clearly overmatch by someone that would regard as a "schedule tribe" nation such as China. So they are obsess with China. To sum it up, their obsession with China is rooted in the caste base culture. And also their worship of the west is rooted in the same culture.

I hereby the the biggest BS post of the year award goes to faithful guy for the above post....

Whats there to Compete with China? Its already reached its peak and is declining. You have no future. Your population is growing old. You are past your peak earning obtained from being workers in multinational sweatshops. You have no freedom.

Are you the same Indian PM that talk about the world will forget about Shanghai when they see Bombay in 5 years back in 2005?

I hereby the the biggest BS post of the year award goes to faithful guy for the above post....

There is no other way to explain the obsession when India should focus on developing like American. Instead India is focus only on China. My explanation is a logical and sensible explanation.

Are you the same Indian PM that talk about the world will forget about Shanghai when they see Bombay in 5 years back in 2005?

There is no other way to explain the obsession when India should focus on developing like American. Instead India is focus only on China. My explanation is a logical and sensible explanation.

Must be some one else. Relevant is how Shanghai will look in 2050 when oil is largely gone. You are an old civilization. Think long, not like the Americans.

TOI caters to readers like any business to consumers, so you're telling the readers love China killing stuff? That's the mentality of Indians.

ohh please go troll with some one else..i'm not ur type

ohh please go troll with some one else..i'm not ur type

Are you intellectually challenged? If there's no reader, then the business has to fold up. TOI is only give what the readers want and like to read. Don't call me a troll, just because you have no guts to admit it.

There is no comparison between China And India
1)China Heavy weight Championship contender
2)India in Feather weight

try.jpg
[/url] print screen windows xp[/IMG]

its youselves whom you should be pitiful upon - the worst of everything on civil indices on earth from human torture to the worst sanitation!

Are you intellectually challenged? If there's no reader, then the business has to fold up. TOI is only give what the readers want and like to read. Don't call me a troll, just because you have no guts to admit it.

going by ur posts i can guess the exclusive "intellectual traits" u pocess.and if u'r so much obsessed about the readership of TOI and so much interested to discuss about it nobody is stopping u from opening a new thread. if criticizing someone who is not related to the topic is not trolling i dont know what is.atleast they may be showing what the readers want unlike ur sole party media which shows what the govt wants u to see and not whats actually happening.any ways i'm least interested in this news or even readership of TOI or even arguing with u regarding this "important" topic..besides not every indian subscribes it we have more than 82000 other news papers.nuffsaid:smokin:.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom