What's new

India blocks more than 250 Web sites for inciting hate, panic

What happened to liberal India, and the freedom of expression and rights associated with it?

I don't see how morphed images of foreign origin on some sites getting blocked is against liberal thought and freedom of expression.. and welcome to the age of cyber warfare...

You can whine all you want, but truth is you have no clue, how many Tibetans wish to be Chinese, you Govt will never dare to condut a survey. Live with it.

How do you know they dont want to be chinese ? have you done a survey on it? use your brain before open your big mouth

freedom of expression does not equal to making fake images and spreading it to disturb communal harmony.

Neither does India's official intelligence agency RAW faking images of actual and living innocent Pakistani traders in Lahore as terrorists. This is your national pass time, faking about everything about within India, calling it shining India, as well as presenting fake stories about others.

Neither does India's official intelligence agency RAW faking images of actual and living innocent Pakistani traders in Lahore as terrorists. This is your national pass time, faking about everything about within India, calling it shining India, as well as presenting fake stories about others.

It was a mistake, comparing this and a tourism slogan for India is quite tasteless... and somehow world believes in what we say, shows who is more credible..

it was a wrong reporting by media , not a mistake of raw as far as I know.

Showing earthquake victims of Tibet, cyclone Nargis victims of Myanmar, South Thailand Islamic insurgents, self-immolation of Tibetans as killing of Mongoloid looking Rohingyas Muslims and blocking such contents is giving pain to many. :cheesy:

What about giving people the freedom to choose to view and not to view these sites?

Your reasoning is similar to what Saudi Arabia, China and other violators of freedom to use to justify their censorship of information.

I guess being selective is your trademark. Did you forget at one time Pakistan had also shutdown access to social media sites? I am not surprised with your attitude. You are part and parcel die hard Pakistani after all.

Showing earthquake victims of Tibet, cyclone Nargis victims of Myanmar, South Thailand Islamic insurgents, self-immolation of Tibetans as killing of Mongoloid looking Rohingyas Muslims and blocking such contents is giving pain to many. :cheesy:

Maybe it is giving less money now to many :P

Its an option better left to the users than govt. First come up with an alternative to Google and then talk. It will solve most our headaches for sure. We can filter most of the results and display the noncomplying ones to 10000th page....... :cheesy:
We dont have to come up with an alternative... I have full evidence and full data of google 's hand on hacking... I'm just waiting whether god himself has something left to do about this.these ultra racists will suerly aint going to mars aren't they? Too bad for .. google. It will be censored soon by court. :lol:
terrorists with beauty and high iq eh?
You're .. Worse than the others. The real satanic state...:cheesy:
Did thay said something? Against thee? Pffft...:angel:

I don't agree with the Indian Govt. - no websites must be blocked. We are not China or Mugabe run Zimbabwe.

I guess being selective is your trademark. Did you forget at one time Pakistan had also shutdown access to social media sites? I am not surprised with your attitude. You are part and parcel die hard Pakistani after all.

I was against Pakistan's actions too.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

i hope india shuts itself down, which sows nothing but division in china and encouraging the less enlightened chinese subjects in tibet to barbeque themselves, all for national security reasons in india. i won't even call this india's just desert for the harm they did to our tibetan subjects because comparing to the pain of human barbequing some of these indians had an easy death at the hands of indian mobs
a big lol to u....seems like china is not devoid of "great thinkers/" like u......may u live long and spew venom

Back
Top Bottom