What's new

India blocks more than 250 Web sites for inciting hate, panic

1.) Haven't seen ur activism on the freedom in pakistan??????

2.) Do u love India more then pakistan?? :woot:

3.) India have just blocked some web pages with fake images, morphed images which were circulating hate and inciting violence.

4.) Do you find it inappropriate??????

5.) And if its for freedom of speech and expressions why don't u done it for the same things done in China, Pakistan or UAE which is directly affecting you????????? :undecided:

Pakistan Blocks Facebook, YouTube in Crackdown on Blasphemy

Pakistan Blocks Facebook, YouTube in Crackdown on Blasphemy - Bloomberg

Pak Government blocks 13,000 obscene websites: Official

Government blocks 13,000 obscene websites: Official – The Express Tribune

Pakistan restores Twitter after block

BBC News - Pakistan restores Twitter after block

Top 10 Websites Blocked in China

You have been around since Jun 2012, search for my posts on these topics as the events occurred. You not seeing my 'activism' does not mean it didn't happen.

so.....has india imposed armed forces special powers act (AFSPA) on mumbai and assam?

:D I think Def.pk removed most of the objectionable threads to sort of avoid the ban yesterday, I cannot see any of the fake Myanmar and Assamese fake propaganda threads that were started by the Bangladeshi's anywhere. :D

lol aray yar yay Indians bohoth fasadi hoh tai hain...

You guys blocked entire mobile networks for an entire day in almost your entire country to avoid any blowback from Indian agencies :rofl:. That was a frightened Pk Govt action.

:D I think Def.pk removed most of the objectionable threads to sort of avoid the ban yesterday, I cannot see any of the fake Myanmar and Assamese fake propaganda threads that were started by the Bangladeshi's anywhere. :D

You guys blocked entire mobile networks for an entire day in almost your entire country to avoid any blowback from Indian agencies :rofl:. That was a frightened Pk Govt action.
so you admit that Indian agencies are behind taliban/violence in pakistan? we have a confession ladies and gentlemen.

so you admit that Indian agencies are behind taliban/violence in pakistan? we have a confession ladies and gentlemen.

How does that sound like a confession?, it's more a confession from Pakistan - they acted like the guilty one's, they preempted a reaction from India for their crime and in their guilt they thought that to avoid Indian retaliation they better shut down the entire urban network. ;) and the terrorist angle to the shutting down all the networks is bullshi t and you know that right?

How does that sound like a confession?, it's more a confession from Pakistan - they acted like the guilty one's, they preempted a reaction from India for their crime and in their guilt they thought that to avoid Indian retaliation they better shut down the entire urban network. ;) and the terrorist angle to the shutting down all the networks is bullshi t and you know that right?
err, what are you smoking? phone services were shut down because they are one of the biggest weapons taliban has, the phone service was shut to provide security for eid, if it was closed because of RAW scare which you claim is the reason, thn why was it restored 14 hours later? and Pakistanis are kings of conspiracy theories eh?

U just cant cntrl the whole internet known fact

nor can the Indian gov ctrl the truth 4m coming out.

The indian gov supports the bodo tribs in asam so tat they dont join the other side

massacre of Indians by the hands of indians

I understand your submission to conspiracy theories, not new for a few from a particular nation. We aren't talking about the "whole internet" but sites that hosted such propaganda. Lets not forget that the thread that was created here was by a Pakistani and many of you believed what you saw until Indians here proved those images were doctored. Whats wrong in blocking a few "doctored" sites that push a false propaganda of hate.

I agree rioting and death is not an answer even if those people are illegal immigrants but that is not the topic of discussion here.

India blocked the sites only because there was conclusive evidence. If it really wants, don't you think it can block everything and anything?

err, what are you smoking? phone services were shut down because they are one of the biggest weapons taliban has, the phone service was shut to provide security for eid, if it was closed because of RAW scare which you claim is the reason, thn why was it restored 14 hours later?

I thought Taliban was in RAW's pocket ;), You Guys need to clearly make up your minds here, I mean you don't expect docile Pakistani Hindus to go on a rampage like how the Indian Muslims went on one due to the SMS's, so who do you think will use the mobile services - Pakistan's terrorists right, and if Indians start showing some purported torture of Muslims in Pakistan - who starts killing your people - the extremists right?

I thought Taliban was in RAW's pocket ;), You Guys need to clearly make up your minds here, I mean you don't expect docile Pakistani Hindus to go on a rampage like how the Indian Muslims went on one due to the SMS's, so who do you think will use the mobile services - Pakistan's terrorists right, and if Indians start showing some purported torture of Muslims in Pakistan - who starts killing your people - the extremists right?
we already know and its been said a million times here that taliban is backed by the indians, we just want you guys to admit it and you finally did, if you claim that thats the truth, thn how come the services went normal after 14 hours? it would make a little sense if mobile services were blocked forever.

Atleast get the title right.

India is not shutting down 250 Pakistani Websites because it does not have the power to do so.

India is acting like a petty dictatorship and blocking sites and freedom of information.

The Constitution clearly says, a person has the right to freedom of expression, as long as he does not misuse it to incite riots and violence.

we already know and its been said a million times here that taliban is backed by the indians, we just want you guys to admit it and you finally did, if you claim that thats the truth, thn how come the services went normal after 14 hours? it would make a little sense if mobile services were blocked forever.

:lol: I cannot figure out when did I admit about India? I was clearly talking about your perceptions about terrorist attacks via sms's or mobile phones. Anyway it was just a perception - there could really have been a general intelligence alert that there would be major terrorist attacks in urban areas in Pakistan and the blocking would have been a safeguard.

why they don't shut those Indian news channels and website which are spreading propaganda against enemy nations :P

oh sorry i forgot that India is innocent as always and they dont have such websites and news channel :D

Back
Top Bottom